Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Rhonne posted:

From the last thread, here's some Zelda High Fashion:

What's wrong with their eyes. :stare:

Clearly this is the inevitable result of allowing Lana to join the cast and anime everything up.

Midna doesn't seem to have succumbed entirely though, so there may still be hope :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Lizard Wizard posted:

Yeah, every loving hipster who owned a Nintendo 64.

I wish I could grab and shake a forum post

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Tracula posted:

Do Webm remixes count as fanart?

http://webmup.com/5h1fN/

I think this qualifies as art

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Should've been something about his secret words

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Surely Josuke should be the white mage.

Or Foo Fighters.

Giorno can be a summoner I guess

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I like this one because if you were paying attention, you'd notice the drool dripping down from above as you approached the bottom of the ladder. That just makes it more plausible as a thing that could exist in the games, like spotting the difference in the chain on the mimic chest.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Is there some connection here I'm not getting, or is this just what was happening in Morioh during Bohemian Rhapsody

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Is this from an alternate reality where Kaku shared his devil fruit with the Strawhat crew?

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Shame, if the artist had just drawn Robo exactly the same but pink and with a bow on top then the picture would've been funny

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Well there's a reason for this one, since the track being remixed here is one that plays when you're fighting a boss whose powers are nuclear-themed.

I have no idea what's up with the Reagan one.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

It looks like there's a hook to hang them off the top of her boots?

I mean they'd probably fall off if she did as much as a brisk jog, but it means some non-zero amount of thought was put into it, I guess. More than you can say for Link's shield floating behind his back :v:

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I'm pretty sure every line on this chart should be "drinking buddies"

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Is that fukkin Morph as Simon? :pwn:

Someone please draw Tony Hart as Kamina to go with this

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

You can tell something was written by a horrible shut-in when the secret transformation nobody knows about is triggered by exposure to sunlight

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

He should be wearing pants on his butt instead of looking like a fool with his pants on the ground

They won't stay up, they only have half-buttons

Edit: or they only go half butt-on

Suaimhneas has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Jan 28, 2016

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I like the one with the horse attacking the barman, if only for the Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman who are presumably shocked that they walked into a bar and the joke wasn't about them

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Man At Arms: Reforged has a ton of cool and weird weapon replicas from movies and games, but the newest one is particularly great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us

That's cool, but why does the demonstration at the end only show them using it in one form? What's the point of making a trick weapon then!

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

controversial opinion: the Super Mario Bros movie is actually a Good Movie

My Super Mario Bros movie review:
Super Mario Bros the Movie is neither Super nor Mario. It's trash. Zero stars.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Eggbeater Jesus posted:

Assuming the Federation doesn't pay bounties by the hour

I think they must do, if she finishes her missions in less than two hours then she can't afford to buy clothes

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

CommissarMega posted:

Kinda reminds me of this:

I like Commie's stuff unironically.

Apparently "what I want" is to not be able to understand poo poo? I don't think they thought this through

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I like how almost everyone stuck to the numbered order of the games, but then Kentarou Yabuki was like "gently caress FF12 I'm drawing my favourite waifus"

Edit: what's the text on the last image say? I'm wondering if it's something like "I wanted to draw Lightning but Yabuki is a dick"

Suaimhneas has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Mar 10, 2016

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Edit: :nws:

I'm pretty sure this one is just traced straight off some official Ghost in the Shell art. Cover of one of the manga volumes, maybe?

Edit:although the original probably didn't have the visible nipple. Changed the image to a link after I noticed that

Suaimhneas has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Mar 13, 2016

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

That is amazing because it completely, like, more than most other concepts, is the antithesis of what Undertale is about

I'm okay with it existing, if it results in hilarious mockery of it, like:

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Missed opportunity to make the spear shaped like the stand arrow

Spoilered since the part 4 anime starts in just over two weeks, holy poo poo

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

You're in a room with So Sorry and Jerry. You have a gun. You only have one bullet. What do you do?

The gun in the game has no bullets and you still kill things with it, I'm not seeing a problem

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Gotta get the mats for all those badges

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's actually a good point that I never considered

Maybe that's why the in-fighting started

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Shame this skips the first two parts entirely. How great would it have been to see Wham doing his Holy Sandstorm while Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go plays over it?

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Captain Lavender posted:

Dark Souls 3 coming out made me decide to finally play 2.

Her problem was that she'd just been cured of petrification and her throat was dry as stone, why is she spraying spit all over the place
:goonsay:

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

"im 37 years old and ive already wasted my entire life"

More like "It's high noon and I've already wasted the entire day"

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

It gets slower about halfway through but picks up again. The anime kinda botches a major reveal in the epilogue though, unfortunately. I recommend starting the manga around chapter 30 after you've finished the anime to pick up where it starts changing things(the whole thing is on crunchyroll). Animation is rad though for a lot of scenes, hopefully they get some more time to animate episodes next time so unfinished stuff doesn't sneak in (lol)

As far as I can see they don't have anything before chapter 58 for some reason? Or did you mean the anime when you said "the whole thing"?

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

You need an anime subscription to get full access to the back catalogs. That said, there's a thread in adtrw where people hand out guest passes, so you can try it out first.

There's other great series on there like lucifer and the biscuit hammer, and spirit circle (especially spirit circle).

Nope, I have a subscription and I'm logged in, but there's nothing there before chapter 58 :shrug:

Googling tells me that they took the earlier chapters down a year ago for no clearly explained reason, so that sucks

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Cleretic posted:

On the other hand Reaper comes out fairly well, but that's not because it's a better model; it's just that Darkblack McBoneson's color scheme is easier to get right, and his animations are largely pretty rigid and reserved in Overwatch anyway so he translates well into SFM movies.

Well, aside from them not being able to animate Death Blossom without slowing it down by a factor of ten

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Small Frozen Thing posted:

you will be remembered as "the whiny guy in the PYF Fanart thread"

Face is on the head, 2/10

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Paladinus posted:

So don't doubt that Toby is pansexual?

Well the pan is the best weapon to use in a pacifist run so his bias does seem pretty clear

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

The "To be continued" is the most fitting part of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I always hoped that the unspoken end of that sentence was "at Splatoon" and the kid just didn't realise what their post sounded like

• Locked thread