Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
Any recommendations for a good Sous Vide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
Any recommendations for a good mouthwash that wont leave me with a dry mouth for the rest of the day?

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
Thanks guys. Couldn't find the ACT on the UK amazon so I've gone with the TheraBreath.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
My old Sonicare is on its last legs, so I'm in the market for a new tooth brush. What's considered to be the "best" electric tooth brush these days?

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I know a few goons have posted about Logitech Harmony remotes.

Are they really worth the money? I currently need ~3+ remotes to control my TV (Sky, Amazon Fire Stick and the stock remote to flip between HDMI), I also have a Sonos sound system and Phillips Hue running throughout the house. so it would be nice to consolidate all this down to one device without having to fiddle about with my phone.

It's just £100-£250 for a universal remote seems ridiculous. Amazon have the Harmony Ultimate for £118 and the Elite for £245. Is the Elite really that much better?

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

OSU_Matthew posted:

Can anyone recommend a decent fitness tracker with built-in GPS tracking? Besides calorie count and stuff, I'd love to get a good gps trace for my hikes and backpacking trips for when I get home, so I plot out a map for the next trip. I'd love something that can automatically track different types of activity too, like cycling vs walking.

I recently lost my fitbit blaze (which I never really cared for in the first place), and my Samsung Gear Fit 2 bricked itself on an update, and my all-time favorite fitness tracker, the Basis Peak, was recalled by Intel awhile back, so I'm currently shopping around for something better. I figure in 2018 there should finally be some decent wearables out now.

I'm very happy with my Tomtom runner, I only have experience with a fitbit charge to compare it against but it far outpaces that in every way.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I'm after a cat/pet food timer.

I've tried these variations:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mate-C500-Automatic-Pet-Digital/dp/B01AUYLVU8/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=cat+food+timer&qid=1603200107&sr=8-6
and
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-Aut...03200107&sr=8-5

However, the cats figured both of them out fairly fast and were able to open them themselves. So I'm looking for something that doesn't have any locking mechanisms accessible from the outside.

It only needs to be able to hold enough for one meal and it's for wet food so those tower dispensers for kibble won't work. I'm not too worried about price tag unless it stupid expensive.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I wear Meundies lounge pants and t-shirts around the house but I live in the UK and the shipping and import duty make them significantly more expensive than they need to be.

Can anyone recommend me a UK supplier of ultra soft loungewear? Nothing I've found seems to compare to Meundies in terms of softness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Warbird posted:

DKNY’s micro stretch briefs have been way better than meundies for me and last for drat ever vs MU which developed holes pretty fast, especially for the cost. I’m not sure what their status is vs the UK but it may be worth a look. This said it was kind of a pain in the rear end to find some when I looked a bit back so they may have discontinued them.

mlnhd posted:

I had one meundies, and it didn’t have a fly, so I never bought another one. It also bunches up in your rear end and then developed holes after about 5 years.

The rest of the drawer is filled with ExOfficio and lately Pair of Thieves which you can buy at any Meijer or Target

Thanks guys. Sorry I should have been more clear in my post, I'm all set for underwear. It's a replacement for the Meundies t-shirts I'm looking for.