Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Is there a good toaster oven with convection that works as well as an air fryer?

Alternately what's a good air fryer there's like 500 brands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Woah, didn't realize they were 400 bucks.. thanks though!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I think maybe I'm more in the market for an air fryer then a convection toaster oven... 400 is double what I was thinking of spending.

I have a toaster that works fine and my oven works fine too... They just don't crisp up random frozen stuff.

Is there a good easy to clean air fryer for less than 200? Single serve size is fine... I just need it to be easy to clean.

There's about 100+ versions and the online reviews are all bought it seems like.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Thank you I will look for some of those!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sportman posted:

This is the right answer. I love my Smart Oven.

What was the oven? It seems to have been erased from the post and my main oven is dying...

Do you know the breville model?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

credburn posted:

Nice! Thanks!

Found one for you... I hope you don't have a dog?

https://fashionablecanes.com/products/bull-penis-tourist-handle-walking-cane

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Head attached fans have become popular?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

I work in a poorly-ventilated warehouse that was 100 degrees yesterday, stagnant, and humid. everyones shirts were soaked through. it's awful. so yeah people are starting to wear fans like this one that I bought:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RTVKBB4

it hooks easily around your neck and is unobtrusive, it's pretty decent for the iirc 12 bucks I paid at the time, but it's just not enough even on high. so I was hoping some folks here had recommendations for good quality more powerful ones.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

any recommendations for shoe brands for wide feet? i had hemp shoes i really liked but it bust near the pinky toe. looking for a mix of walking shoes and something nicer

Wide 'hey dudes' wally Sox but I'm not sure they sell them anymore... I was only able to find them on the website and they slowly seem to be removing available colors

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Do they make biodegradable bags for scooping cat litter clumps and turds into? I don't like to put it in a plastic bags from the grocery store to carry the stinky clumps to the outdoor bin it's wasteful

Edit:and I don't shop with those bags anymore and I'm out what's a good thing to use

Brown paper lunch bags were my first thought but their not wide enough

Wendigee has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Oct 12, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't really understand whats going on....

I have a 5a, i got over 2 years ago with google fi.

They said if i paid like 24 bucks a month i'd get an upgrade for free.

well that upgrade is a 7a and its 28 bucks a month for 2 years if i stay on the "upgrade" plan....

Or I can just get a Pixel 8 for 15 dollars a month without being part of the upgrade plan, just through the google fi store. Add 8 bucks a month for accidental damage repair like breaking the screen and its cheaper than the 7a.....

what am i missing? i don't get it. Does the 8 suck? it looks neat?

why is their upgrade service so poo poo? are they just selling the 8 really cheap right now and if I'm not on the plan ill be paying like 400 bucks in 2 years or something if i want to upgrade because they won't have these sales? can anyone get this pixel 8 offer?

Wendigee has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Oct 20, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ham Equity posted:

The 8 is brand new. They tend to have really good deals on the newest phone. I got my Pixel 7 for $100 (with a trade-in of a Pixel 3XL) through Verizon when it first hit.

so it sounds like i should should just drop the upgrade plan, get the pixel 8 and then just hope they have another crazy sale in 2 years... not that unlikely i suppose.

edit: omg sorry i thought i was posting this in the phone thread lol...

as for the cat... i used a suctioncup one for a while but it looked dangerous like it would break the glass if something crazy happened so i ended up spending more for a cat tree that is just window height and he can sleep and sit on that while the window gives him nice outdoor air he loves it.

edit: thats a handsome cat right there!

Wendigee has a new favorite as of 04:10 on Oct 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They always have bags at the Ren fair market if you have one locally. We just had our county faire last weekend