Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

Please do not feed poinsettias to animals, its not good for them and I dont want PI to yell at me.
^^^ Ozium. I used it when I used to smoke in my one bedroom apartment. Just spray that all around before you go to work and when you get back all bad smells will be gone.

Edit: Make sure to do it right before you leave though, as ozium has a weird chemical smell on it's own. I think it says something on the can about not inhaling it too. But it magically makes all smells disappear.

Mushinronsha has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Feb 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

Please do not feed poinsettias to animals, its not good for them and I dont want PI to yell at me.
Primal Pit Paste makes the best lip balm I've ever tried. All natural ingredients and lasts ALL day long. Their pit paste is great too

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

There are definitely $100 slippers, here's a good review of some of the best ones http://thesweethome.com/reviews/best-slippers/

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

JustAurora posted:

Has anyone ever sold their gift cards on one of those online gift card sites? I have one that I want to get rid of and after looking at reviews for several sites I am not sure there is any wise choice for it. It's a $50 card. On the one hand, it's not my money in the first place, but on the other hand, I don't like being ripped off.

I used CardPool after last Christmas and everything went smoothly. Thanks for reminding me to look that up, as I have one I need to get rid of this year too!

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

Grem posted:

Guys I still need a mop. Help me out.

Swiffer wetjet's where it's at

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

Beachcomber posted:

2. I have sinus congestion and/or headaches approximately 400 days a year, and the best thing for both is heat.
Sitting in the shower for hours is untenable, and those wimpy gel things don't stay warm long enough. Traditional heating pads work, but can be tough to position.

Help me put hot stuff on my face!

https://smile.amazon.com/TheraPearl...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

Wait, I have a tp-link router, is that supposed to get plugged into the wall outlet instead of a power strip? I've never heard that before, but my internets been crappy the whole 10 years I've had my own place so I'm going to have some mixed feels if this magically fixes that.

Edit:
VVV Oooh, got it, thanks homes.

Mushinronsha has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Jun 9, 2017