Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

From the end of the last thread.
A shameful path led us here.

It's okay, clearly he had never read that fyad chatroulette thread, but he's gonna fix that soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

In Rick Perry's defense, this is currently happening at the White House.

I can't comprehend why this picture is happening

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
God bless him

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

weed sucks, legalize amphetamines instead

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

anonumos posted:

Corn.

What a ridiculous derail.

Korn sucks, why did anyone ever listen to them

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Ah, can't wait to see what idiot reports you for memes, dystram.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
it's the stupidest thing in the world cause not only does it not really effect anyone, it's pretty bad precedent to deny social security benefits to people deemed undesirable

and of course people were too scared of being seen as supporting nazis to vote against it.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
congratulations brannock

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Berke Negri posted:

I think selling cocaine to teenagers makes you just a bad person in general.

sorry your parents were lame, like mine

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Taeke posted:

That reminds me of yesterday when I got a good look at the new Dutch police uniforms for the first time and me and my friends were discussing it briefly.

They went from this:

To this:

A couple of officers were walking past and stopped a couple of meters away from us, which gave me the opportunity to really take a good look at them and I told my friends that while the new look is definitely more aesthetically pleasing, it does have a certain dystopian/authoritarian feel to it. Especially the caps give it a more tactical/oppressive feel. The cops overheard me and one of them kind of shrugged in agreement. Still, even with the new uniforms the Dutch police are generally very approachable even if you have minor questions, but then again, I'm white so I can't comment on the non-white Dutch experience with cops in a major city like Amsterdam or Rotterdam.

I'm not seeing it at all dude, they both look like regular old uniforms to me (though what fishmech said about the bottom ones looking like school crossing guard uniforms rings weirdly true)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

Fuckin' amateur hour of crappy Christmas cards compared to San Juan mayor Jorge Santini's:

TBF this is a few years old and he got voted out eventually, but still :stare:

this is loving awesome dude

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, “Throughout his career in public service, Mr. Scalise has spoken to hundreds of different groups with a broad range of viewpoints. In every case, he was building support for his policies, not the other way around. In 2002, he made himself available to anyone who wanted to hear his proposal to eliminate slush funds that wasted millions of taxpayer dollars as well as his opposition to a proposed tax increase on middle-class families.” ~ Moira Bagley, spokesperson for House Majority Whip Steve Scalise on why he spoke at the 2002 convention of the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, which is exactly what you think it would be.

are all europeans white?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

nutranurse posted:

A significant amount of europeans (and prolly even more Americans) certainly would like this to be the case, yeah.

e: IRT the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, I will direct you to its wikipage:

Welp! Enough evidence for me!

Greatbacon posted:

If that group had their way. I mean come on, it was literally founded by a KKK Grand Wizard.

Sorry, I was just kinda pointing out how retarded the guy was for calling it European-American Unity instead of something more correct to his views, like White-American Unity. I do in fact realize it is massively massively racist.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Ah man even Joe read me wrong :negative: I have failed

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

This is all so terribly good, I'm glad of everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Joe I really feel like you could be doing quote of the hours with how much poo poo is coming out now

• Locked thread