Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Joementum posted:

By the way, the House is expected to vote unanimously today to revoke Social Security benefits.

lol good job Congress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

BlueBlazer posted:

Ha due process.... only if you can afford it.

Rich Man's Justice

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

quote:

"Protecting the city, if it is possible, will require innovative solutions."

Those solutions are not likely to be forthcoming from the political realm.

'murica!! :911:

Florida deserves to go the way of Atlantis. Good riddance.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

As a white person, I hate my own race.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Obama is one of the worst Presidents ever. Still not as bad as W Bush though.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Okay, okay. That was a bit of hyperbole.

Obama is a terrible President but probably won't go down as one of the worst ever. Still not as terrible as Bush, though.

PS I voted for Obama because the alternatives were horrifying.

Stultus Maximus posted:

He's not even in the top three worst presidents of my lifetime.

Who's in your top 3?

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

zoux posted:

What do you want Obama to say and reminder that anything he says will result in a polarizing firestorm of invective that serves to only further entrech racist ideology. Has any racist person ever been swayed by words? What was yall's experience at Thanksgiving, did y'all convince a lot of aunts and uncles that maybe this Michael Brown shooting thing was hosed up?

I agree with the guy who said I want him to shut up and finish out his terrible 2nd term in silence.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Stultus Maximus posted:

In chronological order, Reagan, Bush, Bush.

I know at least one thing they all have in common. :v:

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Evil Fluffy posted:

He still has 2 years with a fully GOP held congress. He's got plenty of time to make up for it, even without starting 2 new wars. If Obama's the best the left has to offer then I'm all for accelerationism because at this rate the sooner humanity is wiped out, the better.

I'd vote for Bill Clinton as President 4 Life in a heartbeat if I could. I know he's not a leftist by any means but he's maybe the best we can hope for at this point. At least when Hillary is President he'll be back in the White House.

Goddamnit I can't believe the Clintons are the least bad people on the bench.

But yeah, gently caress humanity.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Zeitgueist posted:

The solution, of course, is full communism kill whitey.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Alexzandvar posted:

The United States President isn't going to come out and go "yeah you guys are right, gently caress the police." Presidents give weak statements because giving strong ones tends to cause unintended things to happen. You think the Republicans are bad now? If Obama came out and fully supported the protestors and told the police to gently caress off White America would probably get a lynch mob going outside the white house.

That single statement would make up for all of his failings as President. Or almost, at least.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

CommieGIR posted:

This would possbily make him one of the greatest presidents ever.

And a lot of the Militia's heads would explode.

Obama venturing even halfway into "Angry Black Man" territory for the rest of his Presidency would be the most satisfying thing he could do at this point. :allears:

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

No ones asking for that.

Wrong.

Alexzandvar posted:

The rest of his presidency would probably be 2 weeks, considering the already huge hankering for impeachment on the right.

Realistically they wouldn't be able to impeach him for saying that. And even if they did, Diamond Joe would pick up the mantle and that's easily something I could imagine him saying.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Well I had to edit in "in earnest". I'm probably wrong about that too.

I'm not asking for it, I'm asking for a response that makes some sort of sense in the face of what's happening. Which is people being killed in circumstances that AT LEAST obviously warrant a trial, and not getting one. It's executions in the streets and the first black president, a democrat, and a supposed community organizer can't find the courage to even approach calling it what it is.

It's my fantasy for him to say something like that but in reality I would at least want him to do what you're suggesting. I mean, it's - and here's that phrase again - the best we can hope for at this point. But I guess not, in light of his actual response.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

quote:

People are sick and tired of thugs niggers. Certain people better wake the hell up and stop supporting the thugs niggers. 2 years 1 month before the head thug friend of the family gets thrown out and hopefully a real white male Republican POTUS gets elected.

Decoded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1128465#.VH-_b8mzOUk

Hey cops, if I ever see you in trouble, you are on your own until the milsurp shows up, by the way, gently caress you.

Edit: gently caress YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY

• Locked thread