Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Looks like giant packaged condoms

"I dropped my monster wipe for my magnum rear end!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

WaltherFeng posted:

I'm pretty sure this counts as dumb marketing trick

http://i.imgur.com/j3kklnD.gifv

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I'm just pissed off that no one gives a gently caress about the only good emoji, which is of course Japanese Goblin

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

In a Gift of the Magi-esque twist, Congress renames America as Bud Light Lime

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

From article:

quote:

(Oraxy, the Paris-based internet company that organised the stunt) describes itself on its website as “the world’s first private global marketplace reserved… for Ultra High Net Worth Individuals.”

You can not convince me that these aren't actual supervillians. These sound like dudes I would be taking out in a Hitman game.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

My husband just got a Lootcrate from his employer for being employee of the month. It's the dumbest poo poo ever. We both took one look at it and said, "Well, there's always eBay."

Cheap-rear end bastards.

"Now, we know you're upset that we're forgoing the Christmas bonuses this year, but we feel this Fantasy Edition of Lootcrate® will be the only gift you need this holiday:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PlypCTMEA&t=122s

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

thanks to this great deal from Drano®, I can poo poo in my sink for years without fear or shame

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Jaguars! posted:

What are some ads that actively drove consumers away the product? On a personal level, I can think of two ads that caused me to switch away to another brand, although they were both for successful products.

Nationwide's "Boy" Superbowl ad was such a whiplash of bummer that I distinctly remember people tweeting about how they were switching off their service.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

God exists, but it is not an Abrahamic god, it is a trickster god that was birthed into creation one year ago and decided "hey I'm just going to gently caress up all politics everywhere and also this one airline."

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Krispy Wafer posted:

I think it'd work better if you had someone like John Goodman Wilford Brimley telling you about the medicine.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Huey Lewis & The News - It's Hip to gently caress Brands

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

well, you know, uh, the truth is often in the middle, erm

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Dammerung posted:

I apologize if I come off like I'm complaining or whining at all

hell no

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

come torture some folks, milord

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

football. country music. firefighters. blondes. astronauts. AMERICA

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Shut up Meg posted:

You can't wear lipstick if you are skeleton

divinity: dragon commander showed me many powerful truths

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

now someone post those those fake food menus in bad simple english, I need to save those

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

Are you talking about Apple Cabin?

gently caress yeah I was, ty

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Memento posted:

If the woman in a game can be wank material, she's clearly not an SJW and is therefore right wing.

I have troubling news about all women characters in games

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

there's a billboard on the Georgia I-75 that's in black in white, and only reads "NUT MILK IS NOT MILK"

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

intentionally repulsive content solely created for impressions. we're stronger than this

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Sighence posted:

Am I just internet poisoned or is that image a dumb marketing move in a different direction?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

"Do it to 'em" in the context of the pictured film means "commit genocide"