Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

davidspackage posted:

Well in that case, I'm deeply sorry you guys are being lied to like that.

Compared to US chocolate it IS a deluxe chocolate from what I hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

So the Impact font is a thing outside of the internet now?

That feels a little icky somehow.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Len posted:

It has been for years

That's even worse

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

10 Beers posted:

My Turkish Pepper came in today. I like it! I wish it was more peppery, though.

The next level is Haribo Super Piratos. It's like if you fed an entire salt-lick to a cat and then that cat peed in your mouth.

They're great.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

No joke: our danish public healthcare-system runs on IE6 or something goofy like that. All documentation-, booking- etc-systems are build on top of IE. Luckily it works, but no one wants to tackle upgrading it to a newer system.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Saint Freak posted:

Public what-what?

Well son, I didn't want you to find out like this but uuhh...

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Pick posted:

Or pretending raclette is fancy when it's just swiss cheez whiz

Petit-bourgeois-fancy at best

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I didn't hear about this. Was the ai too aggressive or something?

No, just completely useless. And AFAIK it was because of a single typo.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Krispy Wafer posted:

Wait, they’re giving people who can’t get the box sets something even rarer in in addition to a full refund?

It’s a fuckup, no doubt, but that seems like a generous consolation prize.

You really have no idea about the amount of entitled whining nerds can unleash when things don't go their way?

By doing it this way, everyone technically gets the cards and it doesn't F up the balance of the game by putting too many of a given card into circulation.

All things considering this a a pretty good move

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Phanatic posted:

People who have won the foil set as a competition prize are complaining about Wizards giving out thousands of them for free.

QED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Hecuba posted:

Poking around the latest Amazon astroturfing drama and came across this incredible trainwreck: https://arb.substack.com/p/that-time-sprinklrs-vp-of-design

Starts with your pretty standard "thin-skinned tech company can't handle someone saying a mean thing about them on Twitter" setup, ends with the literal public relations director of a $2.9 billion product sliding into a random third party's DM's to insinuate the OP was "lashing out" because of infertility issues. Truly astonishing.

A series of unforced errors.