Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

This thread is about Ferguson and should include posts about said character.

an interview with Ferguson (only 90s kids will care)

Were/are you pro- or anti-ferguson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

very current! i like it!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't know what this is, but I'm sure it's a play on words that pretends to reference Ferguson Missouri, but instead is about another character named Ferguson in a popular television program.

Machai

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't know what this is, but I'm sure it's a play on words that pretends to reference Ferguson Missouri, but instead is about another character named Ferguson in a popular television program.

you wouldn't understand, grandpa

alnilam

What a dweeby brother

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pretty sure we are the same age which makes us the same age as ms. Melissa Joan hart:

Melissa Joan Hart (born April 18, 1976) is an American actress, television director, and television producer. Hart is known for her title roles in the television series Clarissa Explains It All (1991–94), the live action version of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996–2003),[2] and Melissa & Joey (2010–present).

It was a highly regarded drama and it helped me get through high school. She's essentially a littermate, please support her.

SIDS Vicious

i like craig ferguson he was really good in how to train your dragon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

Pretty sure we are the same age which makes us the same age as ms. Melissa Joan hart:

Melissa Joan Hart (born April 18, 1976) is an American actress, television director, and television producer. Hart is known for her title roles in the television series Clarissa Explains It All (1991–94), the live action version of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996–2003),[2] and Melissa & Joey (2010–present).

It was a highly regarded drama and it helped me get through high school. She's essentially a littermate, please support her.

Whoa, Bicentennial Buddies! Hell yeah

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Whoa, Bicentennial Buddies! Hell yeah

I save the quarters when I find them

WINNINGHARD

loving fergatroid, what an annoying little rear end.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Personally I hate the black eye peas.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
code:
 /\**/\       |                   \.____|::|__|      <  
( o_o  )_     |                         \::/  \._______\
 (u--u   \_)  |                                         
  (||___   )==\                                         
,dP"/b/=( /P"/b\                                        
|8 || 8\=== || 8                                        
`b,  ,P  `b,  ,P                                        
  """`     """`                                         

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
rip melissa joan hart

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
WINNINGHARD

Al Borland posted:

Personally I hate the black eye peas.

i was at bumbershoot a few years ago and they came on before modest mouse and franz ferdinand. some profoundly disturbed 14 year old was throwing condoms all over the place. black eyed peas is a poo poo band

Al Borland

by XyloJW

WINNINGHARD posted:

i was at bumbershoot a few years ago and they came on before modest mouse and franz ferdinand. some profoundly disturbed 14 year old was throwing condoms all over the place. black eyed peas is a poo poo band

Fergie will burn in hell.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685921

• Locked thread