Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
This thread are piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Only reason this isn't the worst thread in games is because the xbox one has the wrong kind of ram megathread is back.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Blister posted:

I'm sorry this thread isn't up to the standards of a nitecrew regular, maybe if we start spamming anime gifs it'll meet your standards

Its a really loving bad thread too and i have pointed this out in there several times yet it isnt half as bad as this one lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

VideoGames posted:

Binding of Isaac rebirth :>

Its really good, i only need some challenges hard mode heart kills the meat boy and finding godhead im so close

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Ahundredbux posted:

Ok but what is your GotY

My computer struggles at playing rodents revenge and with my rapidly devaluing currency (currently trading favourably against Monopoly bills) i dont have many ways to play recent releases.
Isaac would be it by default since its probably the only '14 game i played

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

The Colonel posted:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

It's a pretty good JRPG and it's on the PC and it's called TitS. Also I've only played it for an hour and a half but it is charming and fun and well-written.

Falcom are Good.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

They keep some Ys games on vita, so I'll allow it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Ahundredbux posted:

GotY would be easier if I could just pick one of the 3-4 year old games that I've actually have been playing.

A little unfair of me to say it's been a crap year for gaming when I've not even touched a bunch of cool titles like Shadow of Mordor.

Yeah if it were up to me goty would probably be burnout paradise driver san fran or rayman legends

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Sleeveless posted:

For example, I bought half a dozen copies of Gone Home when it went on sale the other day just to spite the neckbeards who spent the last year waging war on it and its creators.

Holy poo poo i cant believe how owned they must feel right about now hi five

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
You cant say that kne is overrated wen you call goty destiny (lmao) and ds2

Phoenix wright would be acceptable if 80% of justice for all didnt blow cocks by the dozen at a time

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you look for FactsAreUseless on steam there's two results, one of them is me.

Edit: they're both me but one is inactive.

Edit 2: I'm basically never on anyway.

Dude add me id is arfjason put it at the end of a steamcommunity link

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Stux posted:

south park is dumb poo poo for children i am sorry if you like dumb poo poo for children but please feel free to go sit with the other fedoraed children in the corner and talk about the dumb poo poo for children that you like.

Im not a fan of south park havent watched a.minute of it since i was 16 but jesus christ you sound like biggest thickest fag at the.marlboro factory

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Stux posted:

"i hate this dumb show heh i haven't watched it even since i was a child because its trash...... but *puts on shades* please don't say its bad"

also don't use that word thank.

I dont hate.south park? Where did i say i hated it. Even i can tell the game is a fun paper mario clone. Shame about your untreatable faggotry btw hahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Stick of Truth is a great game and is worth playing even if you're not a fan of the series itself. The mechanics are fun and easy to pick up and it stands as a good game on its own.

But the game is probelmatic and mysoginisyic because cartman says that kyles.mom is a big fat bitch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

The Kins posted:

Australia has similar censor screens, but with a crying Koala.

Goon: huh? Does that cup have fingers... and a ring? Is it :stare: the goatman!? :golfclap: i tip my hat, goonsire, kirk johnson ftw *turns to camera, suddenly is shaq* anal probing is a serious issue. Lets lobby against south park stick of truth. Its.also unfunny and crass.
Me in morph ball mode being dribbled around: hurrr durrr im a dumb.human being south park ftw *gets dunked into the hoop*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

zen death robot posted:

holy poo poo you are a god damned idiot stux

wasnt he one of the 30 or so posters that inhabited fahrenheit 451's dystopic future where gigantic wall-screens repeatedly marquee'd the words "XBONE RAM" and they laughed like mildred and her friends aka the xbone loving sucks thread

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

all i know about stux is that he thinks heroin is good for you

context, source and link

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

This threas is epic bad so i agree