Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
All I can think now is the Jack Bauer pardoy from Boondocks that kicked people in the nuts but instead he causes rectal trauma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

fade5 posted:

Relevant crosspost: there is absolutely no reason to anally "feed" someone via pureeing an already prepared meal. Nutrient absorption is majorly done in the Stomach/Small Intestine, not the Large Intestine, and doubly so if you're using a puree of already-prepared food instead of a nutrient-rich paste like Ensure.

If you really, absolutely have to give someone nutrients without an IV then you shove a feeding tube down their throat and give them that nutrient paste/Ensure via the tube. This is still unpleasant in the best circumstances, and probably qualifies as torture if it's done unwillingly like when it was done in response to the hunger strikes in Guantanamo, but that time at least had a slightly valid justification for being done, namely "preventing the hunger strikers from dying of starvation".

What the CIA did to that dude was flat out rape and torture, and nothing is going to be done about it.:smith:

Surgeon General on eating rectally posted:

And the immediate research shows that the act is not only amusing, but in fact much healthier for our bodies than the old way of eating. You see, food entering
the anus has the benefit of being broken down on its way to the stomach rather than afterward. And therefore I believe that interectogestion would actually put a stop to high cholesterol and most kinds of stomach cancers. And I base that on absolutely nothing.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Good article :)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

TheOneOutside posted:

Mary mother of fuckballs there is nothing not horrible in that.

Yea but North Korea

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tezzor posted:

Debate and Discussion: We Threatened to Rape Some Folks' Moms

Then raped them instead and told them we had to kill them so the world doesn't find out about it.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

ActusRhesus posted:

Former JAG, actually, but close enough.

So youre a JAG off

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Reminder; this is a full grown adult with a job, car, house and I'm assuming children.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

No, no, no. That would be wrong, and we shouldn't encourage death threats or vigilantism. No matter how tempting.

The ends justify the means.

The ends being him having a fork in the eye.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Yes, I tortured people, I am guilty as hell.

Now excuse me while I go ride my luxury yacht paid for by my government pension I got for torturing people. :)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Mightypeon posted:

There was iirc only one or 2 cases where getting shot for refusing that kind of order happened, and these are contentious.
The situation may have been different for non Germans und German command.

Sometimes I think mostly what happened is along the lines of something posted in the Cops makin me lol thread.

If I refuse orders or cause waves in any way it will reflect badly on me and I could get me passed over for promotion and so on. So a few dozen Jews/Gypsies/Homosexuals/etc aren't worth taking food off my kids plates.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Rand alPaul posted:

I find it very difficult to believe the president couldn't close Guantanamo Bay if he wished to. It's an illegal operation in a foreign country run by dubious intelligence services and the military. I don't think there's a clause in the constitution assigning those powers exclusively to the legislative branch.

Somehow it's making some people a lot of money and they are above the Constitution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
And it turns out that the family we sent tapes of their screaming retarded son being tortured got them to confess about that ticking bomb and saved all those people and the torturers got medals and we threw a parade. Remember?

• Locked thread