Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
I don't have a punch line but that set up was pure balogna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

somebody link this thread with the gas chamber, it's the wurst

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
godfuckingdamnit ugh :gas:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
this is easily in my top 30 best arm-replacement related jokes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i would eat them, op

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i would choose to eat my sausage arms and live as a cripple

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Loutre posted:

I don't have a punch line but that set up was pure balogna

you ruined it. you ruined is with a bologna joke. shame on you

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

people would ask how i lost my arms and i would tell them i got really hungry one morning and ate them with my eggs

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Awesome! posted:

i would choose to eat my sausage arms and live as a cripple

same

joke_explainer

that'd be a pretty rough hand to be dealt. sausages are generally ground up so you'd have no muscles or skeletal structure, just two big meaty sacks of intestines filled with ground meat and fat. plus you'd have to deal with spoilage. If you were lucky, your arms would be freshly made salami, and you could monitor and make sure you hung around places at the right temperature so it'd cure properly. after its firmed up they might be slightly more useful than like, say, italian sausage arms, but only really as like a club when swinging them with your torso.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Security Drone posted:

that'd be a pretty rough hand to be dealt. sausages are generally ground up so you'd have no muscles or skeletal structure, just two big meaty sacks of intestines filled with ground meat and fat. plus you'd have to deal with spoilage. If you were lucky, your arms would be freshly made salami, and you could monitor and make sure you hung around places at the right temperature so it'd cure properly. after its firmed up they might be slightly more useful than like, say, italian sausage arms, but only really as like a club when swinging them with your torso.

So, pretty much like my arms ate now?

• Locked thread