Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
now is the time on sprockets when we dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
itt we are scouting filming locations for the upcoming remake of se7en

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

quote:

Pathological liar. Told Noisebridge that he was on the board of Hayhackers, and told Hayhackers that he was secretary of Noisebridge
i like this guy's style

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the guy in the elevator shaft is currently smoking crack out of kevins phone

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
im more of a rofler than a roofer, op

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

infernal machines posted:

much like the emf sensor i strongly question whether either of those function in any way
the emf sensor detects lovely early-90s rave-rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jerry Cotton posted:

just drop trou and put your butt hole against the drywall, someone will tunnel through toot sweet
plz dont reveal my dating secrets

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

surebet posted:

yes, of all the places in the pos this thread is the right place to post about my toilet
excuse me but proper thread protocol is simply to poo poo on your soldering tools

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
i am completely over noisebridge and spend no time at all thinking about it any more, and here are 10000 words explaining why

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Buttcoin purse posted:

This is the closest I could find to the kind of card I expect in this game:

tap to destroy creature type: soldering iron

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

anthonypants posted:

there are also a lot of articles, especially recently, that do this in an effort to give cops an extreme benefit of the doubt
passive voice ftw

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Luigi Thirty posted:

also, someone poo poo in the 3D printer and now it's just printing 💩 over and over
its me

im the 3d printer

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

this is exactly what happens any time arduinos are brought up around any old electronics grognard and it drives me insane
im digging the way grognard is becoming a general term for grumbling old turd

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Beast of Bourbon posted:

so if you remember that crazy woman who got kicked out of noisebridge for being too crazy even for them? well it turns out it IS an acquaintance of mine, who went and blew up multiple friendships with people and trashed some people's houses and was living rent free at one couple's place and managed to destroy her room and everything. apparently the sheriff is now involved, as well as local mental health authorities.

typical noise bridger!
was this the "die techie scum" lady or someone else?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

ADINSX posted:

hatchback supremacy
my old celica was like a loving tardis you could out so much stuff in there

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

fritz posted:

things that get you banned:
* printing 'die techie scum' on the working printer
iirc they convened an emergency meeting to expedite the banning of the woman doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbbNj0ZpA4

• Locked thread