Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
how much did vince have to pay the NFL for the use of the Browns elf on Ziggler's rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Meat Recital posted:

why does doplh have a daniel bryan caricature on his rear end

he's from cleveland and it's the browns mascot.

STOP THE drat MATCH THAT ELF HAS A FAMILY AND IT JUST THREW A BILLION INTERCEPTIONS

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

dolph ziggler: 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time world jobberweight champion

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

get these godawful hicks off my TV. do it by not throwing good wrestlemen onto furniture in dangerous ways and instead throw them onto furniture in dangerous ways until i never have to hear their awful poo poo music again

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

bets on Naomi interference finish

naomi attempts to punch an uso and instead punches the miz causing mizdow to flop over instead of breaking the pinfall because cena winz

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

Why is this angle about Naomi.

because why aren't you watching the greatest show in the history of reality television Total Divas yet? fine, you don't want to watch it? now they're in every drat storyline because I, Vince McMahon, will make you hate women just as much as i do

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

naomi was actually removed from total divas

forgive me, i've never actually watched it but i will never turn down an opportunity to call out vince for making me sit through a decade of Cena and crap

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

yay i have to watch another month of the Usos

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Wait, what? Cena is in another tables match? Jesus.

orton's out so we unfortunately cannot wrap up the greatest rivalry in the history of our sport this year

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

these stairs are 5" thick of steel. during production the raw material they used to produce them continually broke 12 successive shearers until they imported a super guillotine bigger than the sun from Xenu himself

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

Have they even explained what a stairs match is?

you toss giant pieces of aluminum at people's heads. why is this difficult?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

Heres a rare photo of said stairs creation

lollin at the idea that superman is making stairs for the sole purpose of feeding bog how

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

BIG RED SLAMMED THE GIANT ON STAIRS IN FRONT OF 800 THOUSAND BILLION FANS AT THE CLEVELAND CIVIC CENTER BROTHER

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

stop the lol

can't stop the lol

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

we doing this already?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

well that sucked a million dicks but at least roman won't gently caress up ambrose/wyatt

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

maggle i didnt think cena had the championship won

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

lovin stardust as the cosmic green ranger

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

now that the authority is gone, why is kane still corporate?

or is this a case of kane being kane and it'll never make sense so just take it for whatever it is this week?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

you know, for years i was a huge Kane mark. Kane and his convoluted and layered character were something that angsty teenage me found awesome, and even during his mystery opponent losing every match phase i still appreciated him for that.

now he's a guy in slacks that comes out to a firetron.

gently caress you Vince. you made me stop caring about the big red machine.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

alright! putin is about to pick business up!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Y 2 Jizzle!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

she was about to say "the prices of oil are going down because dixie carter no longer has her fed to distract her from meddling in the oil business"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

sure. finally a match that might not suck and my Network shits itself.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

stop it stop the drat match that xenophobe has a family

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

I like Rusev but they need to give him a real feud now, he can't just keep murdering Swagger over and over

rusev v goldberg in a fight to determine the right to the title "king of squashes"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

wait we're already at bray/wyatt? are they really giving them 40 minutes or is this show ending in a wet fart at 9:30?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i find it unsettling how much dean ambrose's theme reminds me of benoit's. especially the edge and christian version.

"dean ambrose is here. and he's very mad. dean ambrose is here and he's very angry."

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Meat Recital posted:

it seriously looks like something debut mankind would wear

bray wyatt throws ambrose onto a sea of chairs. promptly beings forcibly removing his beard for itching too much

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

someone wanted kendoo sticks earlier.

here you go

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Steve Blackman left his kendo stick under the ring for 15 years.

lollin

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fauxhawk Express posted:

The way this match is being worked in the early going has me very suspect of another gently caress finish

sting returns as Joker Sting, the newest member of the Wyatt family

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i'm just going to assume that dean still has both of his eyes since they havent stopped the match. but if i turn out to be wrong, i've seen event horizon and i already know the finish to this match.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i wish i could get paid to sit at a table and poo poo all over a bunch of guys putting themselves through excruciating pain for a fake fighting company that hates fake fighting like cole, king, and jbl do on EVERY drat SHOW

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

:lol: A holy poo poo chant for that?

would you prefer "something happened *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BLOOD FUED! BEARDO TALKED BAD ABOUT CRAZY DEAN'S DAD! WHY WOULD AMBROSE EVEN TRY TO WIN BY SURPRISE ROLLUP?! WINNING DOESNT MATTER! INFLICTED PAIN DOES! FUUUUUUUCK

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

hahahaha dean asking politely to demolish the spanish announce table

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

dean ambrose cements himself into the main event for the next decade by doing what randy orton could never do: go through the spanish announce table

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

loving lmao what in the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Error: electricity removed. monitor will self-destruct.

also what

• Locked thread