Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

To be honest I could forgive the skeeze (mostly because I expect it with Imaishi anyway, though the molestation poo poo was beyond the pale even by his standards), I think the bigger problem with KLK is that it just usually wasn't that exciting and boy howdy did Ryuko suck. How many times did that girl decide to stop fighting and then start again?

Also the transformed Kamui commit anime high crime by looking less cool than the untransformed ones and the OST wasn't as good as Panty Stocking's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Harettazetta posted:

But... I've got to find out who killed my dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_QL6WV2bvM

:colbert:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I liked Book 1 a lot despite its problems but it shares a lot of traits with Baccano so of course I do. Book 2 sucked outside of Howard Hughes. Book 3 ruled, haven't watched 4 yet.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Come back to Earth WickedHate, there are presumably people who care about you.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Level Slide posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA

Kill La Kill led to this, so it can't be all bad

I see that and raise you this:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElprfDjqR2g

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I usually just call Fritz the Cat "poo poo" personally.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Can we just skip to the part where he gets a new red title with a picture of Ryuko's butt

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

ninjewtsu posted:

Ok but why do you think it is the best

The idea that someone would enjoy Kill la Kill that much is a confusing and foreign idea to me. I'm interested in hearing why you believe that

I have had conversations with people who have only ever been moved to tears by Madoka Magica, so I can believe that WH is serious sadly.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

e: ah, gently caress it

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Dec 27, 2014

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Gamagori was pretty cool. As was all the fanart of the Big 4 and Satsuki as the Metal Gear Rising bosses.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

But what is the Metroid Prime of anime?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh is this happening now

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

If you're going to die on a hill it should be, at minimum, covered in swords.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

So we can agree that all children should read Berserk then

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Anyone who would cut Minister Armstrong and Alien Flamenco is a monster.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Davincie posted:

can't say i watched more then 3 minutes of zvevzda but sure throw it on there

Smoker detected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

So you're saying the only way to save Sunrise is to follow the money?

• Locked thread