Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

14÷778= ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

JuffoWup posted:

12 pens, 14 connected. That is still just above 60 damage a shot on average though. 122mm derp perhaps?

85mm HE

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
From Russia.jpg in gbs

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Burt posted:

Grosstractor and T-34-85M. Yes or no?

Grub tractor :eng101:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

RandomPauI posted:

I'll just add your criticism as a footnote to his criticism then.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Stupid servers, right as I was getting a platoon together :argh:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Don't know what happened with OMC install, I don't want it to change.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

:ussr:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Trollocalypse posted:

A new Russian med, you say? Premium you say?

Even though I somehow managed to cajole enough players to turn up for that awful grind of a campaign to win me a 907 I'll probably still throw some win-tokens at my screen and get it because Russian meds are about as fun as this game gets (now that my E-50m has Nazi ghosts cursing it every game).

Also, how much rage does the new Brit line cause, enough to make it worth grinding it from tier II?

Good God NO.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

code:
kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me 
kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me 

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
It's a screen shot for ants.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I've had explosive-get-all-over-your-rear end-fiery-chili-diarrhea more pleasant than x5 pubbies.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Baron Porkface posted:

What does it mean for a tech tree to be forgiving, unforgiving, or "hardest"?

Whether or not is has any good tanks in it worth the XP to get to them.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Baron Porkface posted:

I've got my first SPG, what are the most important mods for it?

Rammer, GLD and food.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
i am a gay baby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
This new mission poo poo is retarded

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Three hours? Hahahaha. Go gently caress yourself.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Soulfucker posted:

Actually, the missions are pretty great since it's trivially easy to complete them and get soaked in credits for doing so. I understand some of you struggle to do 1,000 points of damage but I won't shame you for that.

Eat your own poo poo and die you cocksucker.

I can deal damage just fine but I'm struggling to BREAK A loving TRACK

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rossmum posted:

More like "I can't play the game at all because the pubbies have literally never, ever been even half as bad as they are right now because of these stupid missions".

And this.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Soulfucker posted:

That's funny, the rest of [2PAC] usually say the exact same thing to me.

You mean the MT mission for tracking someone and doing damage? Because if so, I just finished that one with my 121 - with honors. :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Valle posted:

A tip for people doing the TD missions, TD-12 says you have to do damage to an enemy tank before they damage your team. This is actually completely wrong. The real mission is do 1k damage and kill a heavy. Don't ask me how this got hosed up, but it did. Also, TD-13 says you both have to do most damage on team, and twice as much as the number 2 guy on team. You'd think that stating you have to do twice as much damage as the next guy would be enough right? Well apparently that part isn't supposed to be there at all. Had a 1700dmg loss in my Hellcat, dude in 2nd had 1200, mission completed!

Some of them have bad wording, some are straight up wrong.

Have you done the SPG "Damage an enemy that remains unspotted by your team" mission?

So far counter battery on enemy SPGs doesn't seem to work, and the few unlucky sods I was able to blind fire in camping areas didn't count either. Maybe cause they were tier 3's.

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 17, 2015

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Valle posted:

Google-fu is the answer! Found this on wot forums:

So this is one of those that is flat out wrong. He followed up with this:

Well that was almost a whole day wasted yesterday.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
MT-25 Vs WZ 131

Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 18, 2015

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

NTRabbit posted:

The autoloader Bulldog will do a good job of wrecking every single light tank in the field bar a well driven 13 90. If I see one close in my WZ-131 I tend to fire once and then gently caress off in the opposite direction asap, because I simply don't stand a chance of getting in enough shots to kill it first.

Can't wait to get my Bulldog, I
I'm already wrecking poo poo with the Mt-25 and the thing is a dopey potato of a tank.

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jan 18, 2015

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
T37 getting nerfed? Oh god :ohdear:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Just get rid of silver already and make it an all gold economy.

Ron Paul's ears perked as I typed this.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strobe posted:

I just bounced four shots off a T34 from the side because every single one of them went high on the reticle and struck the turret at a weird angle. :negative:

Aim stupid!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Factoid: Rossmum has moments of levity, they are likely painful due to detoxing from the rage.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rossmum posted:

How to make light tank drivers cry, a tutorial by rossmum and the FV304:

This will go on YT eventually but the replay's there for those of you who do bother watching them.

http://gfycat.com/BelovedFamousGalapagosdove

http://gfycat.com/AbsoluteBestAndeancat

http://gfycat.com/DefensiveFaintBluefish

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tahirovic posted:

I'd mostly be annoyed that I can't tell the world about the newly discovered love letters from Rommel to his boyfriend.

I'll spread the word in your absence.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

:fap:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

NotWearingPants posted:

I've been getting tired of Tanks so I've been trying to find a game I like better and so far I'm coming up empty.

Have you tried Payday 2 or the Hotline Miami games?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Axetrain posted:

Payday 2 is legit a fun game, and relaxes me after the frustration of playing WoT.

Not gonna lie, I like to think every cop is a mouth breathing wot pubby

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

McGavin posted:

Hell is trying to get Ace Tanker in the AMX40. I'm convinced that there is nothing you can actively do to get it, it's just something that happens when your team is just lovely enough to leave 5 or 6 tanks with under 100 hp and they all come at you one at a time.

Get pro SCRUB.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

ZombieLenin posted:

Fun things I've discovered picking this game back up:

1. I've got a really lovely tier V heavy tank in my garage. I have zero memory of grinding this out.

2. My Churchill seems to have disappeared.

3. My T34 seems to be on a tech line I don't remember existing.

4. There are way more maps/map variants than I ever dreamed of. Unfortunately, since I play with pubbies and wasn't around when these maps went live, 60% of the time I've got no idea about map strategy. I often blunder into stupid deaths because of this.

5. I suck way worse than I remember sucking. I don't think I've hit a victory ratio over 55%. Also playing on a laptop with a broken gaming mouse doesn't seem to help.

You may have been hacked.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hellsau posted:

Oh hey it turns out that implying that people under 50% winrate have learning disabilities or are intentional saboteurs is half as wrong as calling out nazis:

Mystery solved. Also if you want to avoid an automated response be extremely accusatory in your ticket.

Jesus lol'd

When I told pubs not to "Give up like Robin Williams" or that on the anniversary of 9/11 "X years ago today... America got what it deserved" I got away with it. But making GBS threads on Nazis? That's the line brah!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Control Volume posted:

so is this guy like the russian equivalent of that neonazi named guderian1488 who thinks hes good at video games

Neonazis can be inadvertently funny though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cardiac posted:

Dekatris is also the goon that said that watching Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad helped him understand why people come back to this game. Battered wife syndrome.

That's me. As soon as I'm able I'm gonna be back online in this game.

:suicide: