Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

The most southern dandy robot judge

cheese posted:

FInally got Prokorovka in my 13 90, sat in a bush in the east side of the map, LT-15 complete. Engaging gameplay.

Got mine today too, did SPG-15 instead because my map rotation has been horrid today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

So here's a game I had earlier.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Vorkosigan posted:

Death blossom best blossom.

Back to back Champs baby

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

Meh.

Old evaluations were great Vork! I mean I got in somehow *coughPrimelawcough*, clearly the system was working as intended.

Man I didn't even have to platoon with anyone when I joined. Gabe basically said you have good stats and decent tier 10 stats, you're in! Note this was right after the war we had with Otter while we were in CRABS. Thankfully I'm sort of a human being and not a scumbag like some people from crabs.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Hellsau posted:

Ouch :smith:

I killed CRABS with my own bare hands, saving you all from a fate worse than death, and this is the tanks thanks I get?

You're a saint m8

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Agrajag posted:

More than 0 games a day is awful.

ftfy

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Well I did MT-12. Too bad it was literally only me doing damage on the team.

primelaw fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 2, 2015

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

I finally did it. Superior T-55A SOON

Also our new otter symbol is a gay biker hat wearing otter and i love it.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Lol if you think the Indien Panzer is gonna fun. That gun has some horrid handling. I sold mine about a year and half ago since I needed credits, but I'm just gonna grind for the Leopard PTA through the RU 251 instead.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Control Volume posted:

i got through the panther ii already, this gun handling's gonna be a dream

Panther 2 had good armor that allowed you aim while the indien does not. That's what killed me the most about it, since by the time you fully aim in you've already been shot two times

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Hellsau posted:

That was Tioga, in fact.

OTTER got what they deserved and it was entirely predictable.

e: I want to get into a clan that does a lot of strongholds because strongholds are actually fun and rewarding. Is FOXEY still incredibly irritating? I did a tournament with BULBA people and I can't take that level of anime. Anything more obnoxious than NTR is just unbearable.

We do a lot of strongholds but I'm not letting you in because you'll kill it :colbert:

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

Not going to confirm or deny using hedge clipper in the past for FPS boost because :siren:ESPORTS:siren:, but red dot is a pretty scummy thing to use.

To be fair, red dot to finish the kill 2 arties mission while in an arty is legit. Because gently caress arty.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Everyone knows that the Comet is the true bastion of op tanks.

Hellsau posted:

Pretty much this. Shoot enemies more than they shoot you.

Most of my tier sevens have absurdly high winrates and much of this poo poo on the SU100M1 is just caused by trying to play during events and the variance that comes with that but there have been way too many games I would have easily won with a Comet or VK3002D or literally any tier seven heavy that I just couldn't do in the SU100M1

It's been a while since I ground it, but my Su-100M1 stats were pretty great. But yeah it's super underwhelming compared to pretty much any other tier 7 TD except the horrid St. Emil.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Hellsau posted:

Broke my camo to take an unlikely shot on the enemy Cromwell's butt, immediately got a fire, and then played the rest of the game attempting to get the other. Eventualyl a T29 broadsided me and finally I got the right amount of coinflips in my favor. Cromwell B with Deadeye, mate.

Also gently caress the SU100-M1, it's a bad tank. gently caress the Panther 2, it is close to bad and if it isn't just bad, it's on the low end of the mediocre scale. Not being good at anything is a crime.

I thought the Panther 2 was absolutely amazing.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

I like it so far. Yeah the pen is crap, but I got used to it since I ground out the VK3601H a long time ago with the same gun. It fires pretty fast, but the aim bloom isn't very good. I did 2.4k damage in the tier 8 game I played in it earlier though. Had to fire pure APCR in that match though.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Jack_tripper posted:

wg is pretty good at giving out poo poo, just got 5k gold + some prem for some dumb contest; primelaw got it too

Oh hey that's when I posted my 4k damage Comet loss and a great M46 Patton game. Nice.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

unlawfulsoup posted:

These work on the NA server?

As long as it has the worldwide tag it does. You can use up to 4 on each account. I've done it for 4 on mine already.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

ZombieLenin posted:

I like winning. I do. I like winning because I'm better than you though, not because I'm playing with easy mode turned on while you're playing on hard mode.

lol if you think any of these mods actually help good players win any more than without.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

ZombieLenin posted:

Well, mods that laser you when your being aimed at, even if you haven't detected the bro doing the aiming, or give you the other guys reload cool down sure as hell seem like they'd make the game way loving easier than the one I'm playing now.

And if you and I are equally skilled and you have those installed and I don't, I'm guessing you will 70% of the time.

Reload timers really aren't that big of a deal since I generally know the reload of each tank with rammer and stuff since I've actually played most of those tanks myself. I always assume I'm being shot at anyways thanks to the virtue of being purple anyways. The same can be said of most people at 60% winrate or more.

The only mod I really concede on being ridiculous is the broken objects mod, which is hilariously hacky and overpowered.

Everything is inferior to Hellsau's Hax Pax™ anyways.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Vorkosigan posted:

Get well. We aren't near member cap at the moment, so no worries.

Dang, you guys still haven't kicked me lol. I'm having a pretty good time with my job at the prison at least while I'm playing fun games while take a break from this bad one. It's pretty nice having actual benefits and stuff :unsmith:

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

I plead the fifth

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Lol this website is pretty great

http://bustandreporthackers.my-free.website/

I'm not on it, which is surprising

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Hi my name is primelaw and I've been tank less for a few months now

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

If my O-I Exp. wasn't cursed, it might actually be a keeper.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Reminder of what happens when you platoon with Hellsau.

Also HE is garbage

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Get in here nerds, 7 more.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Chillyrabbit posted:

The thing is I don't have a KV-2, I have it unlocked but never really played around with it. Is the S-51 good enough as an arty that I don't claw out my eyes?

It has a monster of a gun for a tier 7 artillery, but it comes with the whole terrible reload and stuff. Has very little gun traverse, but it's not horribly inaccurate for an arty. So even if you get bottom tier, you can still hurt lots of things as long as your pubbies don't die fast.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Alakai (3/16/2016 12:37:43 AM) Please tell your idiot friend to get banned. Thanks

Thanks hellsau

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Well I finally got x3 hp bounced in my IS-6. I literally stood still in E6 on the side of the hill and let a T32, VK3001P, and Rudy shoot me until they finally did enough to me. Rudy started shooting HE at me too.

Replay: http://wotreplays.com/site/2551343#stats

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Thank you T-150 for not repairing your fuel tanks after being caught on fire once.

Only took me two times in the Bromwell to get it.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Descar posted:

what tank is this?

Apparently this one

http://console.worldoftanks.com/encyclopedia/vehicles/germany/PzV_PzIV/

So they changed some of the stats of the PC Panzer V/IV and put it into Tier 5.... With the same hitpoints...

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

I'm pretty sure that not even I would get this.....

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

That thing looks like hot garbage. I'd rather play the Lorraine 40t

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

One upping Hellsau by posting my entire tech trees :smug:

Also reminder, out of all those tanks, the Sturer Emil is the only one I've ragesold and free xped through because it's poo poo.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/cw/operation-typhoon/

:vince:

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

So uh

The replay is pretty hilarious at how bad the enemy really was.
http://wotreplays.com/site/2585958#fiery_salient-primelaw-koda_t_25

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Defeat
Erlenberg
leKpz M 41 90 mm
Experience received:2,588 Credits earned 106,095 (compensation for damage caused by allies: 259)
Battle achievements High Caliber, Master Gunner, Mastery Badge: "I Class"

Repairs: -6 035
Ammunition: -17 440
Total: 82 620 WN8: 13 981 (100)

Pubbies :argh:

Tank is pretty good if you're actually good though. A bit slow climbing hills and such, but it has a nice top speed on flat ground. Gun handling seems to be pretty alright as well.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

Atomizer posted:

Yeah, I had to check out the stats on Status Report, and they were unimpressive. How about the M41/90, then? Primelaw seems to like it, and that tells us nothing about whether or not a tank is actually good. Seems OK, though, if you like scouts.

Hey man, the T-34/100 is also a superb tank, not my fault that everyone else is bad in it. Also the A-44 owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

So I jumped just a little bit and hit a non-destructible house at the time time and it instakilled my tank....

https://gfycat.com/LameDefensiveDragon

primelaw fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 4, 2016