Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
if you saw a girl you had a crush on in middle school at christmas eve church service 12 years later, what would you say to finally seal the deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
e: it's too late to use any of it now, so i'm going to be saving these answers for next year

Savage For The Winjun

let us pray

Savage For The Winjun

"peace be with you"

and a knowing smile.

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW

Twilight Matrix posted:

"penis be with you"

and a knowing boner.

tinkerttoy fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Dec 25, 2014

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling

Twilight Matrix posted:

"peace be with you"

and a knowing smile.

she was across the aisle so i couldn't get there during the peace be with you part of church. i don't know if you're allowed to leave your seat during church...

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
ey luv show us yer quinnie then

posting smiling

Harime Nui posted:

ey luv show us yer quinnie then

this happened in america, in a church, so this doesn't work for several reasons

posting smiling
i'm starting to wonder if clutching to this middle school crush is ever going to pay off for me...

the unabonger
walk up to her after church and then make small talk all the while muttering about going on a date under your breath.

cuntman.net

pass her a note

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
In the long long ago days of 2002 there was this really pretty girl who handed me a bottle in science class she'd covered in hot glue and I had to take a layer of skin off to let it go....... she was obv. crushing on me and to this day I regret not asking her out.......

the unabonger
eventually you can steer the small tlk to yes or no questions. inbetween when you ask the question and she says yes to the question you should ask her out on a date. even if she doesn't hear or understand you, the yes is a legally binding agreement to go on a date with you.

posting smiling
when i finally speak to the girl, i'm going to enunciate clearly and speak only the truth

cuntman.net

Classicist posted:

when i finally speak to the girl, i'm going to enunciate clearly and speak only the truth

wait for her outside the church so you dont have to do that

bog pixie

Classicist posted:

e: it's too late to use any of it now, so i'm going to be saving these answers for next year

lol

bird.

sharpie the word "MY" over the word crush on a can of orange crush and sneak it to her

alnilam

Does she live near where you live now?
Did you two greet/acknowledge each other, at/around church?
Why did you go to church??

pig slut lisa

irl is good

"hey! long time no see! want to catch up, maybe grab a coffee, talk about ferguson, eric garner, etc?"

blow your nose halfway through to draw attention to your face

ron color
ask them if they still have that rad collared shirt with the flame decal

alnilam

we all know what she really wants to talk about, is ethics in gaming journalism

alnilam

tell her you're a well respected byob poster

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i can tel alnilam has done this before

Senior Management

complement her balls

:jerry:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
every dashing gal has an interest in monster trucks

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
AdorableStar

:patriot:

:laffo: if you go to church

Kazvall

You know we sat in a pew together once? I'd like to do that in the rectory.

cute anime girl

hello, jessie, that ribbon looks cute on you. hey, wanna hang out after bible class and beat cheeks?

Pinche Rudo

Throw in some negging, mix it up with some push/pull and you should be good.

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
name, right? haha, I knew it. myname! so, you have heard the good word of our lord and savior. that's the bomb dot com. this is so silly, but I had the biggest crush on you in 8th grade. speaking of, would you crrruuush*, my genitals with your insides?

*aveolar trill and then extend open-mid back unrounded vowel until you run out of breath

Senior Management

tell her you are having a crisis of faith and can only accept jesus into your heart if they accept you into theirs so to speak

:jerry:

Wertjoe

Punch her in the arm then run away

bacalou

casually make eye contact with her, raise both eyebrows and wave her over

"hey! long time no see. has the grim reality of our society hammered your once brilliant soul into a lego brick as it has with the rest of us?"

bird.

bacalou posted:

casually make eye contact with her, raise both eyebrows and wave her over

"hey! long time no see. has the grim reality of our society hammered your once brilliant soul into a lego brick as it has with the rest of us?"

"hey, what have you been up to?"
"oh, you know, existing"
"yeah... thats painful..."
"yeah..."
"yep...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

start weeping loudly & openly, wailing the name of this girl and "WHYYYYY!?"

then when she recognize you & comes over you be all "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

then run away, screaming and sobbing and plan part 2