Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
Duck and cover. That's the first thing to do. Duck and cover.
So how about some anarchist webcomics as a change of pace? These are all from RednBlackSalamander on deviantart. They have a bunch more comics in their gallery if you want to look back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

Mr E posted:

I had a prof try and grade the very few women in one of my class "easier" because he didn't think they were actually smart enough to be in Engineering. It was extremely offensive, and "I don't think you're cut out for this" is a perfect description of what many think of women in my field.

When I was in college two women I knew had a professor in a programming course that said to them, on the first day of class, he "expected the girls in the class to drop out. Sorry, just saying it how it is". I tried to get them to talk to the head of the department (who was a woman) but they didn't want to cause a fuss. I also had a separate teacher in another programming course, who, when I asked for help, began explaining how to use the windows start menu. Honestly most of my male classmates were okay, there's just a lot of really condescending old men that need to die off.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

I'm a big dumb anime loving baby:

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

Yeah, spending an hour in front of a computer sounds like a great idea.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

Rorus Raz posted:

While I pretty much read the editorial page I don't remember much of the cartoons except for (coincidentally) a Luckovich done after 9/11.

I do remember reading lots of great writers though! Like William Safire, Thomas Sowell, and George Will :swoon:

(and William Raspberry for some reason?)

I dunno man, I always thought this edit from right after 9/11 was kind of sweet in a way. Really captured how people wanted to work together for a while.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
I was going to save these for Sunday, but I won't be here, so...

Bonus deep dream Goku as drawn by Latuff :nws: http://i.imgur.com/TRmv2bll.jpg:nws:

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

JT Jag posted:

Can we just... stop posting Day by Day until this lovely masturbatory self-insert arc ends? It's just aggressively bad, in a DeviantArt way.

Speaking of Deviantart:

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
I stumbled on a few cartoons from a Filipino cartoonist. I don't really know anything about the politics of the Philippines so maybe someone else can explain them:

Mirriam Santiago and the Hydra
Binay Problems
Another ingredient for an exotic food of the greed
Big Bully Part 2(China Vs Philippines and Vietnam)
China Bullying Philippines

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
Hey look at these cartoons! They're really bad! That's funnier than internet slang arguments right?

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

And Rall responded! My favorite part is the awkwardness of calling them The Los Angeles “No One at the Times Will Talk About This” Times.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is too hilarious to not post:

Holy god dude. poo poo like this just proves Rall's never been in a real fight in his life, people who have experience with this sort of thing know when to stay down.

He's been beaten so hard that he'll have to ask the LA Times for restaurant recommendations.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

Tom Guycot posted:

Day by Day is now a fashion blog to post what you're wearing today.

Spent way too much effort on something maybe 15 people on earth total will understand

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

loquacius posted:

Ok Latuff now do one of Goku loving a pig

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/0giVtVl.gif[[/timg]

Dry Bones Academy posted:

To enrol as a Student the price is $125, which includes membership and the first course:
"The Art of political Cartooning"

To join as a member the price is $25, which gives you access to the archives and allows you to participate in
"The Club House" forum

If you are already a member and would like to become a student the price is $100
The site design is about what you would expect from an old man.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
I found a new political webcomic, it's called slugnuts! It's not very good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
1 This is supposed to be Hillary.

• Locked thread