Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

this seems like the most stressful game in the world but geoff gives no fucks

This is 100% accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

"That's a lot harder than it looks"

No Geoff, that looked pretty loving hard my friend

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I don't like anything about this game, it is weird and creepy and looks ugly :saddowns:

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Chat is pretty bad

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Mischief Shakers

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

:3:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Tracula posted:

Even these are generally really good.

I like to believe it's because it's impossible to make a game with Kirby and not be happy

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

:stare:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

:stare: :stare:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

WHAT IS GOING ON

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

this man is a demon witch

See if he floats and/or burns

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

If you had told me Tetris could be exciting I would have laughed at you twenty minutes ago

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Mother of god

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Skynet is alive

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

The japanese grand masters hair turns gold when they reach level 1000 doesn't it

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

The heroes we need

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Blockhouse posted:

So what the gently caress is Rocman

"The game also includes a story in Engrish where Gadem City celebrates its centennial before the mayor's daughter, Miss Lucy, is kidnapped by the Paulung-Tang gang, who then take over and sabotage the city, holding it for a $20 billion ransom. Thunder Blast Man himself (also commonly known as Rocman X) appears to be based on Rockman/Mega Man and bears a passing resemblance to Quickman from Mega Man 2."

Apparently the best game

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I hear Legend of Mana music :3:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I am deeply confused at this entire concept

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I suppose this might be a good time to watch that Ninja Gaiden relay race, I heard it was pretty good?

Really, really loving good

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Mr E posted:

I'm so loving sick of hoipe

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Anime Curator posted:

Tuned in just in time for an Andy LttP run. Andy was probably my first person to watch on twitch (other than teamsp00ky). I was able to subscribe to him just recently and have not looked back. I think LttP is one of the best Zelda games out there because it reminds me so much of my childhood. Ever so often I would donate to Andy because of the quality he puts into the run. I normally don;t like Zelda runs (Any% or 100%) but for some reason Andy is the exception; not to mention he is a pretty cool dude and a really funny guy. I plan of going to SGDQ this year and hopefully get to meet him (if he attends). Just watching this run makes me want to get oiut my SNES and play LttP (which I still have). I know when I donate it's for a great cause but also it let's everyone know I support Andy and the LttP speedrun community.

*backs away slowly*

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Mr E posted:

Your friends sound like jerks.

Or he's the jerk :iiam:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

SWMadness posted:

Hot drat I am going to pay money for that.

Some of the proceeds better go to the TGM masters for this :colbert:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

:siren: Watch the loving Ninja Gaiden Relay and Tetris Grand Masters. Do it! :siren:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Informed commentators on races make the race 100% better. Informed couch/commentators make any run where the runner is busy with difficult stuff better.

Totally realize it's not possible to always have them around, but if they can be set up, they're just as valuable as the runner in terms of making the run interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Totally unrelated to anything, but I want to thank the goon who described the strange pale musclebound nerd as a strange pale musclebound nerd, because he still makes me giggle every time I see him show up in a stream.

• Locked thread