Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Showcase '93 #12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Elissimpark posted:

Is that Ted McKeever on art?

I've read Peter Milligan's The Extremist which he did, but I can't recall seeing him anywhere else.

(Peter Milligan, for me, is the best of the Brit invasion of the 90's)

Keith Giffen art and story.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Batman #509

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Not really a comic panel more comic adjecent, but I found this exchange when wondering if wonder woman had ever fought Doomsday.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

OPAONI posted:

Yeah she fought an army of cloned Doomsdays during one of the Superman/Batman arcs before the New 52 reboot.

Yeah I found that out after I found that post I posted. It just cracked me up

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Darthemed posted:

The Untold Legend of the Batman #2 (1980)

This is a good story

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

CzarChasm posted:

Ok, but since when can Cyborg just fly? He doesn't appear to have a jet pack or rocket boots or anything going on. Also, did Vic get even more cyborg, or has his human parts always been just 3/4th of his head?

He is half a head strapped to a toaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Darthemed posted:

Day of Judgment #5 (1999)

I've only read a couple tie in issues for this event, but they were good. Wish the main event would get put on DCI