Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

Dude's smoked himself so retarded that he thinks making Mallrats 2 is a good idea.

There was so much of this rear end in a top hat in Lego Batman 3 and we got HIM as a playable character instead of <YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER HERE>.

I just wanted Guy Gardner. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

EdibleBodyParts posted:

Guy is in the Bizarro DLC, as well as Greenzarro.

I am a dumb rear end, but on the plus side, this DLC should be wildly entertaining.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

WickedHate posted:

The idea is that they don't and Arcee was tortured into being a girl as an experiment but like everything else in IDW Transformers it's a total misfire. The writer who introduced her in that canon was really bitter about there being girlbots so he came up with the worst possible explanation.

Holy gently caress. I'll just stick to watching Prime on Netflix. That series was as 'adult' as Transformers ever needs to be.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

e: actually, I haven't followed Deadpool in years, but shouldn't his older established cast (Bob, Agent X and his crew, etc) be there somewhere? Can't find them for the life of me.

They could have at least had Blind Al standing next to Daredevil.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

Aww. I want to give Ultra Magnus a hug. :(

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
Ted Kord is back and I don't give a flying gently caress about anything else. I will read the poo poo out of a Blue Beetles comic.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

Gann Jerrod posted:

I would pay good money for an entire series of just Batman and the Robins going out to eat.

What issue is this? I need it.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
Thanks! I've always wanted to read a more fun Batman since Brave and the Bold ended.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
I think JJJ is having a stroke guys. :ohdear:

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
JLU Elongated Man once disguised himself as a vase for three days!

I bet Reed can't do that.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

Zaodai posted:

And now Bruce Wayne has to be inspired to become Booster Gold, causing a time loop.

This got a hearty guffaw out of me. Thank you for this kind goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
There is no way Ted is not loving with her. He's just seeing if he can get away with calling Power Girl a hooker.

EDIT: Actually Ted's subconscious is full of sexy women according to the time Dr. Fate tried to unbrainwash him. Knowing about hookers is part of Ted Kord's soul.

tom bob-ombadil fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jul 9, 2018