Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I still think the best part of Superior Spiderman is the issue with deadpool ripping into his villians, especial Doc Ock. The only thing Ock can get out is "but, he was my greatest foe." I just for the life of me can't remember the issue it was in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

muscles like this? posted:

Golden Age Flash doesn't have time for this poo poo.

Did Cliff Cornwall just photobomb the flash?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
It reminds me more of the Doom comic. Like that top image on the Comic's Alliance page should have "Rip and tear," in it somewhere. Or "You have big guts."

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
:goonsay: umm, the 2 and the 5 are supposed to be on opposite sides of the die, Marvel. This is why I can't read comics anymore, so unrealistic.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Lurdiak posted:

She's terrible, really. Most writers seem to like take as granted that you already like her so focus on making her "quirky" but she just comes across as a huge rear end in a top hat.

I feel like this describes most terrible characters. Especially those from webcomics.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

So Elvis Grew up to be Travis Touchdown?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Still in the skull shirt.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
The model sheet for beast just reads "Fur, blue, dude"

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

prefect posted:

Doctor Nemesis, and it was from an X-Club mini.

He's in X-force currently, right? I wish we got more of him. Him, Fantomex, Rockslide and a few others would be a great X team.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Gavok posted:

The best version of it was Cable in Cable/Deadpool. Cable's tech virus arm thing holds back his psychic powers. By removing the virus, Cable becomes godly powerful, though he knows it'll eventually kill him, so he becomes a benevolent dictator of the world in hopes that he'll be put down and seen as a martyr. That was cool.

One of these days he's going to walk into a Wal-mart, see a box of Norton's and just be like "Son of a bitch."

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
There are quite a few that are always poo poo, and basically have only one ground. Not sure if that counts.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Does she actually do something in issue 4, issue 2 and 3 were basically just faffing about while the writer tried to tell internet memes at the bottom of the page.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
That seems like something to do to horrible scar Jimmy out of playing marble.

"Gee Willikers Superman, I won 8 marbles at that tournament, isn't that great?"

"Yes it is Jimmy, but did you know that while you were playing 80 people died in this state alone from accidents I could have prevented. Each of those Marbles cost 10 people their lives. But it's alright, I was completely glad to be here to watch your mediocre performance that didn't even come in first. And just imagine the rest of the world that I could hear with my Super Hearing, click, 4 people, clack, 3 people, click, 20 people, clack, 5 people. All for you Jimmy, you're my best friend, and I'd never think of disappointing you."

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

I'm conflicted about if this is a "Optimus Prime dies to much" thing, or "Optimus Prime isn't a Headmaster" thing

Of if the fact that Headmaster were a thing is also a joke.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
No, he just had it up there. The Boys was weird, it was like what an immature teenagers thinks the 90's were like, but edgier.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Atmus posted:

Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln

You know, maybe it's just hindsight, but that seems like a really bad choice of cars to drive in for a president.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

The Question IRL posted:

The their was the U Ops. Which were quests you did where you had to save all of Shield because someone had used Pirate Bay on the Helicarrier and now Fixer was able to steal their secrets.

That motherfucker playing Galaga strikes again.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
This exists on TF Wiki.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

bobkatt013 posted:

Yet they were not destroyed. The planet was.

See, John can actually get things done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Say Nothing posted:

Spider-Man in Kansas.

He has a car guys, same dude posted it.