Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It's definitely the side of the building. There's a little lip around the edge, and then you can see the pumpkin bombs dangling down the side. Spiderman's foot just looks kinda weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

my god it really is hot dog icing

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

thatbastardken posted:

the true power of spider-man is converting even his old nemesis into an ally.

haah

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

His mutant power is that he is covered in eyes

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

There are... other acceptable samples

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That is super adorable, thank you for sharing

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

what??

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

During Hydra Cap’s takeover of the country, Otto (now in a new cloned body of Parker) was working with Hydra and decided to take over Parker Industries, which to be fair kinda got elevated to greatness during his tenure as Parker. During this takeover attempt Peter decided to broadcast to everyone in the company that Hydra was trying to take everything so they should burn the company to the ground rather than let that happen.

So they did and Parker Industries got destroyed from within.

now that's how you retcon a loving character development

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The version of the comic in fritzi's newspaper has 9 panels, whereas the actual comic only has 8

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

great post/av combo

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Selachian posted:

Batman's distrust of Souperman flares up again.

aayyyyy

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Thor looks like micheal rooker had a baby with julia stiles

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

that screen name :allears:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

venkman you cunning linguist

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Admiralty Flag posted:

The Nearness of You competes with Samaritan's introduction as my favorite AC story. Great stuff.

ITS 7:31 AM

you didnt have to make me cry

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

wait is THAT what the goon is about??

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Feb 13, 2020

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Cleretic posted:

See, the problem is that the Riddler picked basically the worst medium to prove himself a genius in. Nobody thinks someone who writes riddles is smart, they either think they're smart for figuring it out, or that the riddle-writer is an idiot because they don't get it.

I've realized the Riddler story I'd want to write: the Riddler versus some dipshits that keep brute-forcing his puzzles because they think they're nonsense.

EDIT: In my mind, it ends in the Riddler committing suicide in a locked room by putting his neck through a noose and standing on a block of ice. After finding the body, it's ruled a murder.

I just want you to know that I love and care about you

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Don't have to tell me twice

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That's what David Yost looks like

(i did not have to look up david yost's name)

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Sep 17, 2020

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Zaodai posted:

If you only experience the torments you suffered in dying, then that woman in the background died from being whipped to death. That's a hell of a way to go.

That's unrelated

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yes

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

There's basically nothing more spider-man than resting your phone on your bedside table but forgetting to plug it in

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

DICK
DOOR

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Actual-Skull helmet always looks so dumb. Udon 4 ever

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

They were too cowardly to gently caress up that dog's eye for lucky, not watching it

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Vlaphor posted:

Alan Moore did allow his name to be credited on the JLU episode "For The Man Who Has Everything".

It may actually be the only adaptation his name is on as far as I know.

It's a good ep

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

She certainly has....

I don't wanna say, a 'type'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

YIKES