Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

So just short of 7 years after taking a leave of absence from Target and never going back they called to ask if I was coming back :laugh:

Say yes but you need an extension on your leave first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim is my spirit animal

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

whose rereg are you

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tearsaslube posted:

If you have to ask

:rolleyes::fh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

fire sure did a lot of standing his ground and not leaving when he left gip

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!

Not now son, I'm having Thanksgiving with normal people.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The Rat posted:

Also Emily Blunt repeatedly shooting Tom Cruise in the head :swoon:

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Script refill comes in the mail today inside one of those "Sorry we broke your package open" bags from the USPS. Multiple bottles crushed and a month of medication bottles just missing. At least I see the doc today.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

i swear that 50% of what helps me get through each and every day is that you guys here are angry so I don't have to be.

thank you for your service.

anger is my anti-drug

but my anti-drug is fueled by caffeine and nicotine

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Archer is back all is good.

It is? gently caress gently caress gently caress gotta start watching

wanna see proud papa archer :3:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ahahaha archer has a ghetto earring on his right ear

E: FAT PAM IS BACK!

EBB fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jan 9, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the dad farm posted:

life is easy when you just dont give a gently caress

i live under the assumption that a bus will hit me at any moment

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't grow facial hair because it makes me look like a pedophile.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm sure she appreciates the effort

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gluing hippie pubes to your face doesn't count.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm jealous of you beard-havers.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i will grow one for the both of us sir o7

You're volunteering to be my beard?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hail stan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

if you watch girls might as well kill yourself

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

P.S. Actually are these "smart phone water proofing" services legit in your dudes opinion? I got no warranty and idgaf about the phone, but my options are keep it in my watt tight compartment in my pack or get it water proofed if I wanna make sure I don't fry it in a downpour. Anyone send their phone off and have it come back hacked and full of talcum powder? I'm just trying to make an iPhone waterproof and drop proof :(.

Get a Lifeproof case. Watertight when submerged and decent drop protection. I have one and it works well.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i would take a dump on the duke's face to show him what i thought of his acting

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

Clint Eastwood would kick the Duke's rear end.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Somehow I don't see therapy with a Schedule I narcotic becoming widespread. Besides weed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SperginMcBadposter posted:

My piece of poo poo little brother who lives with me let one of my cats get outside JESUS loving CHRIST

hunting for pussy late at night

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840z57sGCyU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Some say he was cast from melted down megablocks

Others say he's a cheap Chinese knock off with a tiny willy

All we know is...HE'S CALLED THE STIG!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hereford. Less than 20k people and over 14 million head of cattle.

Imagine the smell.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

at the date posted:

Nice loving work

any position would better than the military for you

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Friday of a long weekend. Most of the secretaries aren't here so it's quiet for once.

A good day.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

you cant stop me you prude

peep dat bulge

looks like you got a couple grapes and a cornichon in there

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If you need a rolling backpack you need to re-examine your life.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Finally got around to reading the article behind Pain & Gain. Unbelievably the actual story is more hosed up than the movie. Like the description of them butchering Griga and his girlfriend:

quote:

Back at the warehouse, he and Doorbal lifted the heavy window security grate over two 55-gallon drums. This iron platform would be Doorbal's surgery table. They'd lay the bodies atop the grate; the drums would catch the blood. Doorbal suited up for the work ahead -- sweatpants, rubber boots, leather gloves, clear goggles -- and plugged in the saw. He pulled the trigger, and the Remington started right up, its chain revolving quickly, snugly around the black blade.

Lugo and Delgado chose not to stay for the grisly dismemberment. They moved to the front of the warehouse while Doorbal went to work on the bodies. For five minutes they heard the whirring drone of the saw as it sliced through flesh and bones. They heard six, maybe seven prolonged cuts, and then silence. The saw spurted again and abruptly quit.

"Come back here, Lugo!" yelled Doorbal. "Come back here and help me out!" He'd been trying to cut through Krisztina's neck when the saw teeth snagged in her long tresses. What a mess! Doorbal finally yanked the saw out of her hair, but now it was jammed and useless.

Lugo scurried to the front office to share the bad news with Delgado. But gently caress it, he said, guarantee or no guarantee he wasn't going back to Home Depot. They still had a hatchet to finish the job. He changed into gym clothes, pulled on some gloves, and went back to help Doorbal. For another ten minutes Delgado sat alone and listened to heavy thumping, loud banging, the cracking of bones, and assorted charnel-house noises as his pals chopped two bodies to pieces.

When it was over, Krisztina's legs, ending in bloody stumps, jutted skyward from a 55-gallon drum. Her torso had been shoved in upside down. Griga's headless neck rose from another barrel. Both receptacles contained a mixture of road tar and a splash of muriatic acid to speed decomposition. The electric saw had whirled clumps of blood, gristle, and tissue about the warehouse floor. To complete the tableau, Krisztina's head lay in a red bucket. Griga's head was in another. A third red bucket held four hands and four feet.

Lugo and Doorbal surveyed their handiwork. Something wasn't right. Of course! The fingers, the teeth! Faces! Identification! They removed the heads from the buckets and placed them on a nearby table. Using pliers, they proceeded to extract their victims' teeth. But the roots wouldn't budge. So they brought out the hatchet again. It had a four-inch curved blade.

The bloodied heads were as slippery as rain-slicked coconuts. The men chopped down through the bridge of the nose, then hacked into the eyes, destroying the orbits at midpoint. Once through the bone of the outer eye sockets, they continued hacking down, clear through the jaw. They pulled the faces back from the skulls. This gave them good access to the gums and teeth from any direction.

Next they went after fingerprints, another way for the bodies to be identified. They carefully sliced off the fingers. For the more delicate work of filleting fingerprints from the flesh, they employed a Pakistani hunting knife with a six-inch blade.

The rest of the story is about how extra retarded these guy were, like needing seven attempts to kidnap Schiller. It's worth a read.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1999-12-23/news/pain-gain/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

why the gently caress would anyone want to program for a living today

:smith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Poo engineering is art. Those guys work tirelessly so we can poo poo in peace and comfort without going outside and squatting over a hole.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5kXFKhbIQ

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Every time I see my VA shrink they ask me if I want to get a regular doctor too. Every time I tell them no I don't want Hep C.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

good luck deathy

proud of you for doing extracurricular poo poo

bang a theater chick for us

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yall are doing it the hard way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB