Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

weekends own

hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

bobmarleysghost posted:

Monday krew represent hail satab

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gonna teach Forums Poster Dakana how to interview for he job

telling him to kick open the door, slam his resume on the desk, throw a fistful of glitter at the interviewer, whip his dick out and yell hail satan

E: his resume will just be one big picture of dickbutt

DJExile fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 16, 2015

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i ate a whole ton of chicken at Zender's in Frankenmuth, Michigan. Tasty as hell.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dren posted:

Made a non-scrub grilled cheese w/ Pain de Campagne bread, sharp cheddar, muenster, thin slices of Granny Smith apples, and turkey. It owned.

drat that sounds good as hell

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

I'm like a puppy mill dog pacing its cage. Check job application. Check Facebook for messages from portfolio and resume critiquers. Check Dorkroom for portfolio critiques. Check job application. Check Facebook...

have you told them hail satan yet

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

it's me

i'm the green tit lizard with the mace

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

annapacketstormaya posted:

how is flickr so broken?

there are photos I've taken that are publically available, but aren't in my photostream, because apparently my photostream is not collection of all photos I have on flickr. I think it's because the Lightroom plugin interacts with the photostream as if it's any other album, so if you happen to have uploaded a photo to flickr through a means other than Lightroom, or upload it via Lightroom but then remove it from Lightroom or delete your catalog accidentally, Lightroom just magically deletes those photos from your photostream--they're still on flickr, but the only way find them is if you already know the link from somewhere else, or if you find them from the albums page on flickr, which will show you photos by a user that are not in that user's photostream, the page that shows you all of a user's photos. If the photo is not in an album, and you have lost the link to it, that picture no longer exists, or at least cannot be found, unless you can guess the number assigned to it.

Let's also talk about numbers, and the photostream itself: if I click on the link to my photostream, it will bring me to a page, and if you scroll to the bottom, it will say you're on page 2. Okay, let's click on the link for page 1. That brings you to the same page of photos, which still says it's page 2, but is composed of the most recent photos in your photostream. Okay, so we're still on page 2, which does not conform to anything I'd expect to be considered a second page, but okay, let's click on page 3. This brings you to the next page of your photostream. At the bottom, it will say it's page 4. Well, alright, if you say so. Let's click on the link for page 5, the last page of your photos. If you scroll to the bottom, it will say you are on no page within your photostream. Pages in your photostream have links at the bottom to other/next/previous page. The current page is displayed in a different color, and it's not a link, because you're already there, so you can't go from where you already are to a different place if that different place is the place you are already at, because then it would not be a "different place".

Fine, this is all well and good. We're at the last page of a list of all your photos that does not include all your photos. That last page is page 5. Let's go to the previous page, which in we can infer, from basic arithmetic, is page 4. Let's click the link to go to the previous page; that link will take us to page 4. You click the link. It takes you to page 5, because that is the page previous to page 5, i.e. page 4. But you're not on page 4, you're on page 5, because that is where the link took you. Was the link right? Can I not do basic arithmetic anymore? Okay, the link was right. 5 - 1 = 5.

Let's back to page 1, by clicking on the link to page 1. Let's then go to the previous page. There's a link at the bottom to the previous page, where it says we're on page 2, which is page 1. Obviously the page previous to page 2 is page 1. Let's click the link to go to the previous page, which is page 1. The link takes us to page 2, which is page 1, because 2 - 1 = 2, much like 5 - 1 = 5.

Flickr runs on computers. Computers are good at math. Look around you. Who's on first?

no satan; didn't read

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

it's like oh Hey a flickr photo i'd like to see it bigger so i'll click on it becAuse that is a nIgh universaL user experience Standard across like every plAtform and application but no flickr is a special snowflake so clicking Takes you to another picture if you wAnted to see it big you needed to click on a weird icon down by the bottom to find a meNu

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

playing escape goat 2

hail satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hi i'm winston and i clean myself in the shower

also get better soon, dakana's wife :(

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

so today i took a friend and my new camera to hell, michigan

we made every hell pun possible and hailed satan

also i am wearing socks that Forums Poster Dakana gave me

weekend status: owns

satan status: hailed

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hi i'm winston and i'm hella sleepy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I am taking ~MY GIRLFRIEND~ on a trip to tropical, sunny Cleveland.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

voodoorootbeer posted:

hail SALTÄNG

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Soundmonkey should buy some IKEA stuff for shortbus

And post shortbus

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HI SHORTBUS

YOU LOOK VERY HAIL SATANY TONIGHT

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's good eatin right there

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hi im winston and this is my f/2 floofe on some old rear end fuji film

R1-04951-014A by PhotoBen27, on Flickr

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i can't be bothered to do w/b in post, gotta get them winston pictures up

yospos bithc

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

post shortbus yall.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

same

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

film dates

the sexiest dates

hail satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

so proud

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

8th-snype posted:

WEEKEND THREAD OPEN EARLY DUE TO HAIL SATAN.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

RangerScum posted:

Going to ask my boss if I can go home early due to the weekend thread being open, will update you all later on the results.

show him your photojournalism essay

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Whitezombi posted:

its a bunch of internet photo nerds posting pics of hairy pussies

hail satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress yeah work over its the weekend now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZMnF1VNlE

H A I L S A T A N

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ordering film lenses with winston sitting nearby

hail loving satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

I wanted a crispy leftover crab rangoon. Put it in the toaster oven. Cranked that poo poo up. Something dripped onto the element. It caught fire. My wife told me to throw baking soda at it, so I did and that put the fire out. Then I threw it outside. For safety.

Hail satan.

That, by my count, is at least twice in the last two months you've nearly burned down your kitchen.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

drat those look good as hell

you need to make me some of those when I'm in town next

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

monday mornin' double postin' cuz i don't give a fuuuuuuck :radcat:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

it's 1:11am eastern time and i need my shorbus fix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU