Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Gumbercules posted:

Real talk, the fact that the colts were able to dump Peyton before he got old and, while enduring only one bad season, get another generational prospect who is literally named "Luck" would be hilarious if it wasn't absolutely infuriating. No idea why more people don't dislike this team.

Because unlike the 49ers and Packers the Colts FO seems to think just by having a super awesome QB with a cool WR or two is the ticket to Lombardi's.

Yea you'll whoop up on teams because you have an all time great, but even the best dude's need some help in January when you are playing against the other good teams in the league. Peyton was so loving good though it's hard to blame the Colts FO for not trying to dump the bank on a super team but c'mon man.

Football would feel futile as hell if Peyton had a super smart, dedicated front office. You'd pretty much have to be an evil shithead and hope he'd hurt himself to have any chance beating his teams if he wasn't 90% of the talent on the roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

Just 237 ypg in his final 6 games of the regular season tho

There was a clear philosophical change with some connection to Manning's diminishing ability

Yeah, it's just funny to think about. After like week 8 his name was being etched into the MVP trophy again.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

:laffo:

Nailed it.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Caller posted:

i tried notching an arrow on a modern long bow once and it nearly killed my scrawny girly arms

Andrew is going to put you on his ignore list when he reads it later

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

TITY BOI posted:

I wonder what his username is

holy poo poo how does he have such a hot smart girlfriend that was almost an olympic gymnast

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Caller posted:

the savant variety that makes him the rainman of quarterbacking

Sacking Bobby Fischer

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Genuinely amazed he didn't say katana

Luck would be offended as a Katana isn't a medieval weapon.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Bad Caller posted:

holy poo poo how does he have such a hot smart girlfriend that was almost an olympic gymnast

:20bux:

she's also an engineer apparently so it's quite likely she showed him that book

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Peyton on the Broncos post game show being unsure if he will return next year. Needs time to think.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Kalli posted:

Yeah, it's just funny to think about. After like week 8 his name was being etched into the MVP trophy again.
That's the world of football. Mark Sanchez didn't immediately buttfumble and sportswriters said NICK WHO???? *loses 3 straight, has 11 turnovers, is eliminated*

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Luck winning a superbowl is basically the only non-lovely option left for this post season.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

she was dating him before he was a top nfl prospect

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

GaussianCopula posted:

Peyton on the Broncos post game show being unsure if he will return next year. Needs time to think.

Once you get older it takes awhile, maybe he needs to wait until training camp, off and on contemplating retirement, get cut by the Broncos, then unretire and join the Cardinals.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Luck would be offended as a Katana isn't a medieval weapon.

Eurocentrist prick

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Bad Caller posted:

Only a goon would be confused about why women are attracted to a man who is really good at something.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

GaussianCopula posted:

♪ Think'n bout my noodle arm ♪

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Goddammit, thank you people now I'm ready every single goddamn thing in that peyton-jingle voice :mad:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bad Caller posted:

Junior year in high school?

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
Andrew Luck is hilarious and goofy but seems like a cool guy - this summer he showed up on the Freakomomics podcast to talk about the failure of soccer in American markets and I thought that was pretty cool of him to do

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Goddammit, thank you people now I'm ready every single goddamn thing in that peyton-jingle voice :mad:

now you have to kill yourself

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Andrew sees Aaron
:sigh: he does, as he unsheathes his Hanzo steel

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Bad Caller posted:

hes a super rich famous quarterback with ridiculous athleticism

also all indications are hes pretty smart despite his frankenstein-esque speaking voice

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oh my god gently caress the Golden Globes this 60 minutes story on marijuana is way funnier

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Junior year in high school?

you're rewriting history if you think he was "guaranteed gold" when he was a junior in high school

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

R.D. Mangles posted:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

♪ Everything in manning's voice ♪

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh my god gently caress the Golden Globes this 60 minutes story on marijuana is way funnier

Is it demon weed that is going to kill your family? Or worse.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Eurocentrist prick

You used the term medieval. :colbert:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

♪ Put the barrel in your mouth ♪

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the world missed out on a great andy rooney legal weed rant

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bad Caller posted:

that reminds me, brady quinn is married to alicia sacramone

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jet Jaguar posted:

Is it demon weed that is going to kill your family? Or worse.

Imagine a guy who has never even seen a marijuana cigarette making weed puns with the inflection of an autist describing Sonic canon

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

oh my god

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Gumbercules posted:

Real talk, the fact that the colts were able to dump Peyton before he got old and, while enduring only one bad season, get another generational prospect who is literally named "Luck" would be hilarious if it wasn't absolutely infuriating. No idea why more people don't dislike this team.

as a Browns fan who has yet to see my team draft anywhere near a "competent" qb...let me say, that...yes...gently caress the colts.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
♫ Losing feeling in my arm ♫

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

FuzzySkinner posted:

as a Browns fan who has yet to see my team draft anywhere near a "competent" qb...let me say, that...yes...gently caress the colts.

Could have got Bridgewater with the free pick we gave you, don't blame us for your hobo gm

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

weird, you think he could do better

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
I go to dinner and this poo poo happens. wow.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Vertical Lime posted:

She choked on the last rotation in 2008 and lost the gold for the US so it's appropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What movies are even nominated? What even came out last year? Oh god, I'm losing touch.

• Locked thread