Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
rooskii shrek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
from the link above

quote:

Workers test a gas drilling facility at the Kumzhinskoe Gas Field, located in the delta of Pechora River, 60 km from Narjan-Mar, a city in Russia's Arctic. In 1979, an explosion in one of the wells caused an uncontrolled gas fountain, with the condensate polluting huge areas of the tundra around, including the Pechora River. In May 25, 1981, the Soviets tried to collapse the field with an underground nuclear explosion at 1470 m depth. The explosion caused even more damage and pollution. After that the field was closed and the area marked a nature reserve. Recently, more gas was found in the area. In 2007, then-President Vladimir Putin signed a decree demarcating the area from the nature reserve so that drilling work can begin.

lol

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

HerStuddMuffin posted:

It would be incredibly naive to expect the West to stay out of the conflict entirely and not protect its own strategic interests, frankly.

they also need to show the other eastern european NATO members that our with them alliance is strong, hence why the us drove a military convoy right through a bunch of countries instead of transporting them via rail.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
the sun hates them so much they get the full spectrum of colors as a symbol of its contempt

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

zedprime posted:

Holding 40 kilogram of potato in pocket too much power for one man to have.

no one man should have all that tuber

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
it would take a ridiculous amount of babies. most don't see their first birthday cuz it's hard to stuff a potato into a baby bottle

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
this might've been posted before

http://youtu.be/K1erbcss14w

Downing shots while getting hit in the head multiple times

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Universe Master posted:

The only sober Russian office worker.

this may not be true

If there's anything I've learned in this thread, it's that bears are excellent drinking buddies

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjBoKRJfBKs

Lufiron fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 31, 2015

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
if you can't take it, don't dish it out bitch

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

SaltyJesus posted:

here it's time to put on my best trackpants and go squat by the river, eat sunflower seeds and drink beer from a two liter plastic bottle
__________________________/

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

kalstrams posted:

is latvia, watch hockey. play yekaterinburg avtomobilist, 2nd strongest team on this side of ural.
is 0 - 1. is 0 - 2. fak. is 1 - 2. is 1 - 3. is 1 - 4. is 2 - 4.

3 minutes until end. the end is near. such is life

or is it?

team kommisar - "goalkeeper, i remember my grandpa on eastern front. when they kouldn't penetrate ze german defences, the solution was to attack more with more men. go to bench, ivan will replace you on attack"

is 3 - 4. is 4 - 4. is dream?

overtime

team kommisar - "goalkeeper, i remember my other grandpa on finnish front. when they lost men to snow, kold, dark, and spurdo, they sent more men. go to bench, pyotr will replace you on attack"

5 - 4

is dream

russians must rock the sickest flows

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
if the Finland thread has taught me anything, it's that suomi is at best a lateral side-grade over Russia, at least in terms of day to day culture

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
yes let's piss off truckers that haul goods and food what could go wrong

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

JaucheCharly posted:

That's where you get to live if you live past 30.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
in any case, you can use the booze as an antiseptic on wounds

Lufiron fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Dec 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

a happy snowman posted:

That's what scares me. Imagine him in his own country, with friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyF5tbN8iXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbQ-om9Z4Rc

Lufiron fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jan 28, 2016

• Locked thread