Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Josef bugman posted:

Alpha Protocol is a brilliant game and I have chosen this hill to die on!

A good game can be buggy as poo poo. For instance, Fallout New Vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Genocyber posted:

Contrary to popular opinion, FNV is not a buggy game. They did a good job with patching it.

Max Wilco posted:

I liked Alpha Protocol, but it really did need more work to the shooting & stealth sections, because they were extremely clunky. I played through using a specific build (I think it was pistols, assault rifles, and sabotage), but if you sticking to a specific build like that, it seems like you could find yourself up against a brick wall in the later parts of the game.

Despite that, New Vegas seems to rank lower on the Metacritic average than Bethesda's Fallout games do, despite also being riddled with bugs.

Struck a nerve here

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

What do you think of Lowtax's continued harassment of a mentally ill woman?

Yes, I have stopped beating my wife

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Arcsquad12 posted:

Moviebob has a new "Really that Bad" video out on Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

It is One Hour Twenty-Four minutes long.

It is Part One.

Remember when Hbomberguy's rambling Dark Souls video was considered overlong? I miss those days.

What percentage of this is calling Zach Snyder a jock

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Speaking of: Whatever you do, don't take a look at the Spoony Experiment subreddit

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

It's become a haven for the weird gross spoony-stalkers that this thread occasionally sees

Also shouting angry unsubstantiated rumors about other critics who are completely unrelated to Spoony, because I guess they're responsible for the fact that he stopped making videos and is an evil anarchist leftist SJeW?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Maybe don’t share some random lady’s medium post to smugly dunk on it then laugh at her for having mental health problems you gross loving creeps, people are allowed to have feelings about video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

People with mental health problems are still capable of having apocalyptically dunkable takes

You’re a bad human being

• Locked thread