Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Muddied? Does the statement "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" chanted by nazis in Charlottesville dilute the term "nazi" like watered down booze?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.amp.html

Annointed fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Oct 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

You like creepypasta? Here’s a podcast dedicated to reading and criticizing said fiction.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iaUrrcWb_hw
Mend it’s sure good to watch
reviews.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

financially racist posted:

star wars episode 2 remains the only movie i ever walked out of the theater during.

like i was able to sit through reign of fuckin fire but episode 2 was impossible for me to watch once they got to naboo. i didn't even go to see episode 3 when it came out because of how bad episode 2 was.

hey when's that video on noted gross pervert and terrible writer david cage coming out

The only movie I walked out of was the Pete the Dragon Remake. That movie was so boring and repetitive I was surprised it wasn't somehow churned out by the computer algorithm that makes videos to maximize Youtube revenue.

EDIT:
Oh Resonance of Fate. Funny thing enough I learned about that game from a WEG post. I thought the artist was joking with the "Got" part being covered in rulers and protractors. And then I saw a fan made tutorial of the combat system.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 27, 2017

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wow, just wow. How could anyone see this and think "Hey this is perfectly reasonable why are you all looking at me like that :v:"?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

BITCH THESE ARE BIGOTED rear end ADULTS WHO AREN'T INTERESTED IN BEING TAUGHT

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Yardbomb posted:

Do I need to wheel out more of Blaire and Theryn's dogshit bigot opinions.

tbh please do, I'm unable to dig that up without feeling like I want to break my computer.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Kim Justice posted:

Don't mind me, I'm just pleased that Contra isn't backing down from this because of the (frankly) utter bullshit and oftentimes abusive threats that she's been receiving over the past few days. Having been tracking all of it, I doubt this society of free speech people can do much worse than that.

The five stages of grief are important for mending. Often times it's denial that's the most emotionally demanding.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

AriadneThread posted:

step one for doing things differently should be burning twitter's servers to ground, imo

Second step is to keep white males from being in charge. As is apparent for social media owners have a tendency to protect nazis at all costs.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Sarcopenia posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiozLs5wDcg
Holy moly this lootbox thing has skyrocketed Jim's content output.

I knew this for a while, but dammit HiRez Studios. I wasn’t even able to play this game for 6 months without lootboxes ruining it. Quickplay is ruined by level 1 card new players against a maxed out 25 point deck players. Competitive mode is also borked by the fact that people can’t use Casual as practice and chances are Test map mode is going ti be exactly like Quickplay. Now we have a comp mode that people would have to use because everyone’s cards are set to level 3, and then the newbies get steamrolled and harassed when it turns out the tryhards aren’t very keen with playing with people who know next to nothing about the game.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I like Joe and respect him a bunch but goddamn his movie opinions a bad.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Holy poo poo, it actually got to this point. Kim you’re literally posting same rhetoric actual racists use. It might be time to stop being a goon in the well.

This isn’t even a one off thing, you do this constantly.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=367s&v=LAr7D5YJ5xU

Pan Pizza and friends review Super Mario Odyssey. They have a good time comparing this mario game to older titles. They also chat about how the many optional abilities aren’t needed to beat the game but are there if you want to go through levels faster.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Except he did this in Japan. :getin:
https://jp.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/arrest-of-a-u-s-citizen/

quote:

Bail
Bail is the exception rather than the rule in Japan and is virtually unheard of for foreigners. If you are arrested in Japan you will in all likelihood remain in jail until you are indicted or released. Suspects are usually kept at the local jail where they were arrested and generally eat the same Japanese style food as the other prisoners.

Prosecutors in Japan generally do not take a case to trial unless they are convinced they can win, and about a quarter of all cases are dropped prior to indictment. However, after indictment, the conviction rate in Japan is over 99%

Forgive me for being a sadist but I'm gonna love seeing his rear end in prison.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jan 2, 2018

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Finally someone is speaking my language! Now please Lindsay if you please could just review these volumes of monster girl manga that I recently acquired.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Leal posted:

No, I did not photoshop this.

He was too loving lazy to trim the skull mask image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

It's an interesting ride to say the least regarding the drama and seeing the favored critics evolve in quality and style.

• Locked thread