Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

jabro posted:

All they need now are blowguns ingame and the ability to put zombie blood on the dart tips.

Or just reuse arrows that you shot zombies with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

So there are about 10'ish or more goons setup on requiem, and it's a lot of fun running into town from :gooncamp: with empty packs and running home with pubbie loot. I have to start shadowplaying this crap and making clips for you guys. People say/do the funniest stuff when confronted by 4-8 well armed goons.

Get in mumble and roll with us, nerds.

I think at one point we had around 14 goons crawling around that trailer park. Good times.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Akumos posted:

I made a 2nd one using the top mouse side button since some asked for it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!rBwCjSpY!0NRehQxrjCqgaKGyGFkj63hrvs3kT9vxj1Cy9V7p5bE

Thanks for this, I had to download a whole new browser because Chrome blocked it but thank you!

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Tonight, we found a pub base near camp, and then we went on a field trip to visit our new neighbors. They hid inside their terrible little shack and tried to log. They weren't fast enough. Somebody said they'd post a video at some point.

E: Regarding that letter thing I posted about, here's an example of what you can get out of the cache:

For reference, that is a poo poo-ton of shotgun shells.

Holding on to one of those said letters stating the cache is under some piss-something water tower. Sounds like it will be time for a putting tomorrow.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

This is two game threads in a row I've seen you just come in and say how bad they are. If DayZ is your bread and butter I can find the link for you.

And for content:
How exactly do you get metal from broken vehicles with a crowbar, tried beating them but nothing seems to happen.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

it's rng. sometimes you will hit a broke down thing and get 4 in a row. sometimes nothing for five hits.

Now does it have to be a vehicle that can be fixed or do the stationary broken ones work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Kimsemus posted:

The goonbase is beginning to look like a real Somalian slum. As is tradition.

So goonbase has evolved into Detroit? Or would it be devolved?

• Locked thread