Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
You can't talk about role models or any sort of achievement in NZ without mentioning the All Blacks, I'm pretty sure it's in the law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

Catton for office.

Her books are pretty good too.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Unless you are one of the people who join because it's pretty much their only option for employment .

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Well, Relationships Aotearoa is probably going to close. Maybe we can get mad at that?

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

quote:

It flies in the face of the principles outlined in numerous amendments to the American Constitution, as well as thousands of years of legal precedence, dating back to Roman Emperor Justinian. While suffering inconveniences for the greater good is part of living in a society, citizens must question the boundaries that restrict their individual freedoms.

This is hilarious.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

There's certainly no better way to use 24 million dollars.

You could bribe two Saudi businessmen with that much.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Nanny state john will tell you what to drive

A ute so you can transport your barbie and chilly bins full of beer and sausages?

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
If you don't like rugby you're not a real New Zealander apparently.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

I hope you like silver ferns.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Lets play a game. Whale oil or stuff?

quote:

Perhaps John Key could win some support back if he set a few rules, like no permission for anymore mosques to be built, no new Muslim only schools, any complaints about pig farming and bacon related products will be dismissed...

whaleoil

quote:

The biggest mistake ever. Why so many men and hardly any women, one refugee was quoted as saying that he left behind all that he loved including his wife and children in a partly demolished house.what a nice culture and all you do gooders want them here, what about our own people that are needy, they still wait. Wait until the religious wars start in Europe.
It's stuff.

quote:

Only one word for this. Stupid. The government has bowed under pressure from the publics emotions getting in the way of basic economic logic. It's easy to sit behind a screen and whinge about why we aren't doing enough, but what happens when they actually arrive. I bet the people who were originally complaining about our governments lack of sympathy are the same people whole are whinging about the flag referendum costing too much. This costs money as well. Ironic? I think so.
It's stuff.

quote:

Must be the first time in history that an invasion force has been fully funded, fed and equipped by the countries it's invading.
whaleoil

quote:

At the risk of being whacked over the knuckles by Pete for only agreeing in comments, as I cant up vote the post, I couldn't agree more with this articles viewpoint.
I feel I am watching a train wreck, NZ, degenerate into one of these Muslim loving countries in Europe.
There, I said it.
At the risk of being called a racist, bigoted, homophobe [sic], I detest the Muslim religion, all its supporters, and so called peaceful exponents of it.
Until each of these Muslim loving supporters haas there wife, gf, or underage daughter abused by the Muslim men/animals, they won't change their views.
Enough is enough NZ .
whaleoil

quote:

this is disgraceful pandering to a few leftwing sooks - Muslim extremists have infiltrated Europe under the guise of being refugees and look at the state of that continent, the Charlie Hebdo killings and hundreds of other incidents made by these animals that refuse to assimilate into their new countries. this is a dark day for New Zealand.
It's stuff.

quote:

I have written to John Key also for the first time. Islam is the biggest threat to the world since the Nazis. They are a bigger threat in fact . Personally I would have been fine under Nazi rule, plenty of Europeans were. You couldn't say that about life under Islam.
whaleoil

quote:

Say goodbye to any tax cuts while we pay to house and look after them while the average kiwi still struggles.
It's stuff.

quote:

Spot on again Winston. If only 20% of these men took up arms they would have numbers to drive ISIS out with the help of air support in a few months. Sadly they are all now claiming to be refugees and wanting to help Europe whilst enjoying some western hospitality.
It's stuff.

Every one of those stuff comments has dozens of upvote thingys.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Good loving riddance, will Turnbull be any better though?

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
The fella in the article, Ricardo Young spent two years in jail for assault not rape or murder.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
I dunno if they are being held on Christmas Island but some of the people being deported don't even have a conviction.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Considering most of the animals died it's no wonder it didn't work.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

WarpedNaba posted:

He kicked a ball and held a cup. I sleep easier knowing this great man is serving my country.

Richie almost never kicked the ball. :goonsay:

I see we knighted a dude that shears sheep though.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
'If you aren't literally starving on the street you're not poor' - A rich man.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
It's a loving street light.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Have you tried not listening to Paul Henry?

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Fees were a flat rate of about $130 in 1989 and in 1990 Labour raised it to $1250. The next year National removed the flat rate and let universities set their own fees and the inivisible hand has been doing its thing ever since.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
I wonder how many people $24 million would send to uni?

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
They are all jobless bums because no-one takes annual leave ever.

Although I suspect is the sort of thing that would happen in David Seymour land.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/MatthewHootonNZ/status/694991937175056384

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/LastWeekTonight/status/699088070839308288

I'd vote for it.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Yeah, nah it's a poo poo flag.

I got globalist too, it looks like the largest group is patriot (36%) and they seem pretty racist.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
But I don't have a telly.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Trevor Mallard is going to run for speaker, which is good because I won't have to vote for him.
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11680786

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
My landlord put a Chris Bishop billboard on the fence. I work near his office which has a giant Chris Bishop billboard above it. I get to look at his slightly pudgy face and crooked teeth every day.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

bobbilljim posted:

Less, I voted piece of poo poo but i also don't own a house

I too am a piece of poo poo that pays rent.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

oohhboy posted:

What the blazes was that anti-fluoride ad on TV?!?

DEADLY TOXINS IN OUR DRINKING WATER.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Yeah, well maybe I didn't want a house to begin with

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
I thought I was on track to getting a house but the average price in my area is up 60k from this time last year so idk

Also I don't live in Auckland.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

:confused:

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
gently caress cancer

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Building more house is a good idea and it'll keep me employed.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Chris Bishop is one of those clueless types that drive at night with their lights off

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Opportunities for every NZer!
(Except cats)

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Can someone come down and turn the alarm off at the school down the street, I wanna get to sleep tia

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
All the sirens around seaview in the Hutt went off so everyone bailed and hooned up the Wainui Hill.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
I work for an engineering company and it looks like we are going to be pretty busy today.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Inspecting a building with some structural damage during one of those larger aftershocks isn't exactly fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

The Schwa posted:

Jesus why have they got you doing that already

It costs a lot of money to close down a building

• Locked thread