Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nvm no cake

I don't think I'll have much luck contacting Los Lobos, as he seems to not give me probations randomly without explanation. I contacted another moderator instead, but I think others should be aware of this bullshit. Just look at this:

Two of the probations aren't even from Los Lobos, and further more, neither of them are from BYOB!

6 hour probations aren't really a big deal to me, but it's become kind of annoying how it hasn't happened at all. I don't know Los Lobos enough to have a fair opinion whether or not he's a good mod otherwise, because maybe he is, but I don't this sort of thing should be allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

I got a 6 hour probe once and didn't even know I had been probed until 3 days later when someone posted a thread about it. Thanks for reading my probe story.

heard u like girls

----------------

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

los lobos is out of control!!

deep dish peat moss

los locos probatos

ulvir

Funnypost Collabo posted:

los locos probatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lmlXZ_-320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall

Being told to "gently caress off" or to pleasure yourself to release is actually a compliment.

• Locked thread