Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I watched the episodes of lupin that aired on adult swim. I really liked the english voice acting, particularly lupin and jigen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

It was hosed up in Mine Fujiko that Zenigata tapped it before Lupin even had a chance

More like amazing! Although I bet she did that to get out of jail or something, which would fit her character.

Sounds like I need to pick this series up again.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Have Lupin and Jigen always had hairy hands?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

FortMax posted:

Blue Jacket dub is happening.

Tony Oliver, Richard Epcar, Michelle Ruff, and Lex Lang are reprising their roles from the Red Jacket dub, and Epcar is directing again as well.

This really depends on how far they get to ad-lib. The geneon dub wouldn't have been half as interesting without all that elbow room.

• Locked thread