Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Your childhood was loving fail, dude.

He's making up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Stone Cold in the AOL Room of the Survivor Series brooding next to the computer about the stupid rear end questions How's my neck? What about my neck?.

lol

I want to EQ each post on this page but I'm too lazy.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lol see ya later milhouse

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I like it I love it I want some more of it

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Reminder that Kane is getting a title shot.

Yankem if ya got 'em

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I ordered Tijuana Flats.

Win.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Goldust as champion, please.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Skeezy posted:

Sasha is hotter than Paige but let's be real I want both of them at the same time.

Yes, please.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh my god, is there a 3v3 match of Kane, Show and Ryback vs the Wyatts tonight? Holy poo poo.

:hawaaaafap:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

this is just raw

:doh:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Holy gently caress The Godfather just did a promo at a video game/wrestling memorabilia store near me. With some loving hoes, too!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

gawker, hardly knew her (what's his name?)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I've been watching this broken skull challenge show that Steve Austin is hosting. It's so bad, it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1gd0eXgCes

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Retard 4 posted:

I love Steph

always

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My friend sells retro games/consoles at expos and poo poo. He ran into Gene Snitsky the other day, sold him some games, and now they're friends on facebook, lol. Gene is sending me a signed autograph!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

JR is Raw!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7DK2tXxfZU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

[During a Rock and Roll Express match] What color do you think Sable's panties are? You know, panties aren't the greatest thing in the world, but they're next to it!

JR: Jerry. Lawler. My momma is watching at home right now.

It cant get better than JL and JR together

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

It was crowd shot of a front row fan wearing a Stone Cold rubber mask and flexing while Al Snow is trying to make out with the disembodied plastic head he carries around all the time in the seat next to him.

I am ready. Tia.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I could watch ol' dick chest any day.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

but I AM A loving BORING MORON

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

beard care by gene:

http://biggenesnitsky.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

they just had a commercial for an upcoming ppv, a backstage segment, and then a different commercial for a different upcoming ppv, this is stupid

need a little more foreplay before penetration, I agree