Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Also if you check out the photos section you get a sketch of each one so you know vaguely what you're looking for, I grabbed all but one first time through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You either don't hide or gently caress up the hiding spot in the closet by not moving the stand next to it first and forgetting you can rewind time until a bit later, like I did.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Two days before my birthday. :hfive:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

tuna posted:

My run is mostly about friendzoning Warren as much as possible. Everything else is inconsequential.

Same, I was so mad they still end up watching the eclipse together. Really hope it's not going to be like Beyond: Two Souls where I spend the entire game calling him a creep and they still end up together.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The campfire was weirdly completely hidden out of the way.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol What a creeper, I'm glad I cock blocked him at every opportunity.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Max suddenly needs something printing and doesn't know who else to ask.....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

quadrophrenic posted:

max slash chloe otp

Don't let my constant giving Warren the cold shoulder go to waste.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If we're lucky.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rosalind posted:

There's hardly any Warren art at all.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Otters love beavers

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Air is lava! posted:

Warren is seriously starting to annoy me. Who would want to go to a planet of the apes marathon? That sounds terrible, these movies aren't even good.

Woah, hey, it's okay as long as you leave after the first two.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Macaluso posted:

I didn't change Warren's grade cause I didn't want to give him a BETTER grade :colbert:

Same, gently caress that creepy-rear end nice guy stalker.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't hate Chloe but she's definitely lacking in awareness that like half the lovely stuff that happened to her is her fault, on the other hand she has a good reason for going off the rails and loving up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, the illuminated statue is in Victora's room right after you start.
The first bird is actually a model on the principles desk.
The second is from when you're in Chloe's house, there's bird flying around downstairs which you can chase outside and photograph if you open the window.
And yeah the last one is Chloe and her dad, you have to pick up the camera off the kitchen side and take it before he moves off to find his keys.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's going to end with Max using her one wish to become god and erasing all the timelines where bad stuff happens.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

PunkBoy posted:

I couldn't get the bird on the principal's desk to trigger. Is there something special I need to do first?

Red Red Blue posted:

The prompt to take a picture of that bird is on Chloe, I think

Yeah, the trigger is just really finicky to find as well, I probably spent a minute or two going 'this has gotta be it' before I found the right angle.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

S-E has a lot on its plate right now and Focus probably just stumped up the cash first.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Larry Parrish posted:

New episode drops any day now... :pray:

Seems to be about two months between each so I wouldn't expect it til like the middle of July at the earliest.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GoT also have 'Game Over' conversation choices which goes against the nature of the whole thing.

So yeah, it basically is a VN.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It makes me nostalgic for mid-2000's teen indie films.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

seravid posted:

I am very curious to know why Max dumped Chloe again; two universes, the same gently caress-up.

In the original timeline it's just one of those things that happens when you don't see anyone all the time. poo poo happens even with today's ease of communication and the longer you go without talking to someone, the harder it gets to start again.
Wonder in the the new timeline whether Max was somehow involved in the accident.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Just downloaded an update, that's gotta be a good sign.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:woop:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don'tNod will be busy working on their not-Vampire the Masquerade thing after this anyway.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

A lot of normal PSN stuff has been going up on Tuesdays too, I grabbed Journey and the last ep of the GoT game what seemed like a day early.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Episode 4 is up on EU PSN.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/life-is-strange-episode-4/cid=EP0082-CUSA01435_00-LFSTRNGEPISODE04

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Viva Miriya posted:

I'm personally waiting on the pre-sequel Life is Gay.

I'm hoping that's the actual sequel too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

seravid posted:

As a non-American it doesn't seem all that unrealistic, except maybe things like "eggy weggs"; I'm actually warming up to that in light of all the insane poo poo surrounding Max. She says that line twenty minutes after euthanizing a parallel universe version of her best friend - whose condition she's indirectly responsible for - so Eggy Weggs all you want, kiddo, you sure as hell earned it.

I just assumed that was a Clockwork Orange reference and she'd be having some lomticks of toast with it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Didn't kill the dog and Nathan had photos of dead birds in his room.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You have to trial and error it from the three faded keys on the keypad.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sentinel Red posted:

Max will save Chloe. She has to. She/I will rewind time a million times, endure countless nightmare lifetimes until the answer is found. Chloe's not getting let down again, the power of friendship cannot be denied. :colbert:

This can only work if Chloe breaks the cycle by wishing to be god though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Great now I want to play Max Payne 2 and be sad about Remedy.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:yikes:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The money definitely turned out to be a front for something, Max says she wished she'd let Chloe steal it at one point.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Maybe I remembered it wrong :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's gonna happen.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I would have assumed that the apocalypse typhoon was 100% metaphorical if it weren't for all the dead whales and double moons.
I'm still convinced that it's going to turn out that Max is causing that by loving with the timeline though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

As long as it's not another person it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dolash posted:

I was thinking more introducing the fact that she can travel into photos and conspiring with Chloe on how to use that to get the outcomes they wanted. Instead she gave up at the first hurdle without even trying to jump over it. It's almost enough to say "why bother introducing all this if it goes nowhere?", I get that it has potential character development implications for Max to see the 'what if?' possibilities without the writers wanting to restructure the whole story around alternate timelines but it's such a clumsy, heavy-handed way to do it that leaves Max looking dumb. Jumping into photos is 10x as powerful as rewinding but let's drop it down the memory hole because it's harder to use.

She saw first hand what loving with the timeline that much did and didn't want to risk making things even worse.

• Locked thread