Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Schwack posted:

Doug Baldwin is the only one signed long term. I think Kearse is a RFA this year, but I won't be surprised if they move on from him. They'll lose parts, but most of the key components are under 30 and will be around for some time.

On defense, yes. On offense there's still a dearth of talent outside of Lynch, who may or may not be re-signed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

most of what you said doesnt constitute a blunder, and some of them (pregnant girlfriend, liquored up kicker) are not negative in any way.

Whatever word you like more than blunder, you can use. They were pretty negative imo, there are countless articles online about how big of a piece of poo poo Tom was to his girlfriend, and Peyton's comments maybe weren't negative, but he didn't have to throw his kicker under the bus like that.

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't going to mention anything about Peyton Manning's "blunders." I think he's the best. He's been in a lot of commercials, but a lot of them are really, really funny, and I don't think much of that kicker thing either. I was just trying to maintain that while I'm of course a little biased, I'm also not all that biased, since I'm a Denver fan first and foremost, not a Manning one.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Worthleast posted:

Posting from Seattle.

I have never seen such a complete mood swing. Everyone went "NO" and took a drink. Then we had a stimulating discussion about Seattle's OC and what he can do with himself.

Tomorrow will be like the day after a natural disaster.

Seattle really is Buffalo West

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
does anyone have a clip of the lynch run after the kearse bobble catch and right before the butler pick? theyre not showing it at all on the highlights

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

after much deliberation....

would :mrgw:

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Seattle really is Buffalo West

which they will deny to the ends of the earth, but yes they are indeed... a bunch of U Dub fans who don't realize that they are rooting for the Cuogs of pro sports.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

His pregnant girlfriend is more attractive than the supermodel imo bad move on his part.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

If you've never left a girl to be pregnant by herself you're probably a Virg no offense

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

If you've never left a girl to be pregnant by herself you're probably a Virg no offense

Or you're Good Guy Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning :colbert:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Or you're not stupid enough to get someone pregnant in this day and age of all sorts of technology designed to prevent exactly that from happening

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

Sash! posted:

Or you're not stupid enough to get someone pregnant in this day and age of all sorts of technology designed to prevent exactly that from happening

This is Tom Brady we're talking about. Dude did ads for Uggs.

e: Or maybe they were trying to get pregnant but after Brady realized he could be rich AND gently caress a supermodel, not some poor girl that isn't famous like him, the choice was obvious...

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Tom Brady's good, in fact he's my second favorite QB behind my team's own. Still, for our generation's most decorated QB, I wish he was a little less embarrassing. The pregnant girlfriend thing, the uggs, the scandals, the "We're only going to score 17 points?" thing.

Peyton Manning has had his fair share of media blunders as well, specifically the "liquored up kicker" bit and that story out of Tennessee, but TB takes that poo poo to the next level.

e: I forgot to mention that Tom Brady throws the most loving irritating little shitfits over calls, him and Rivers are the biggest crybabies at the position.

What Manning did amounted to sexual assualt. Brady hasn't done anything that bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

anne frank fanfic posted:

if i cared about either of those teams id be so mad right now for my coach giving the game away but as it stands the Dallas Cowboys ar ethe super bowl champs JJ WATT is MVP and Texans are 2nd and Baylor bitch

I love you anne frank fanfic

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Take heart Seattle fans. While that collapse at the end was bad, at least it was quick. Unlike the Green Bay game from a couple weeks ago where the whole team just imploded for 5 straight minutes.

In closing, Green Bay embarrassed themselves far worse than you did

Convergence
Apr 9, 2005

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

What Manning did amounted to sexual assualt. Brady hasn't done anything that bad

can we all just agree that all athletes are moronic shitheads who contribute nothing worthwhile to mankind and appreciate them for the exploited entertainment biomachines they are

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

does anyone have a clip of the lynch run after the kearse bobble catch and right before the butler pick? theyre not showing it at all on the highlights

I went to look on Game rewind for you, but it's blacked out still.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Convergence posted:

can we all just agree that all athletes are moronic shitheads who contribute nothing worthwhile to mankind and appreciate them for the exploited entertainment biomachines they are

I'd prefer it if we all just agreed not to sign our posts.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Yaws posted:

Take heart Seattle fans. While that collapse at the end was bad, at least it was quick. Unlike the Green Bay game from a couple weeks ago where the whole team just imploded for 5 straight minutes.

I don't know, that fight at the end was also pretty embarrassing.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
ahahahha seahawks defense rushed the victory formation and then started fights hahahahaha

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

football fuckerman posted:

ahahahha seahawks defense rushed the victory formation and then started fights hahahahaha

Yeah it was positively Lions-esque.

Still the best thing to come out of this Super Bowl:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
i woke up in the hospital

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

wheez the roux posted:

i woke up in the hospital

Glad they have wifi.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

OctoberBlues posted:

People on my facebook are saying that Bradshaw and Montana being 4-0 in the Super Bowl makes them better than Brady.

I hated New England for many years, but come on, use your brain... Brady is 4-2 but he also went to two more Super Bowls and lost them. Guess he should have lost in the AFC championship those years so he could now be the best ever.

Also, Bradshaw and Montana never had to go against ELI loving MANNING

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Well Mr. Kraft had done it,
The Patriots had won it,
With Jonas Gray sitting all the while.
Jeremy Lane's tragic injury made us smile.
While Cliff Avril laid concussed on the locker room tile.

We're talking football.
From Seattle to Foxboro.
Talking football, Hooman and Jerod Mayo.
Stevan Ridley's grotesquely swollen knee.
Hernandez and his deadly killing spree.
We're talking Solder... Tommy and Julesy.

We're talking football.
From Seattle to Foxboro.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

anne frank fanfic posted:

if i cared about either of those teams id be so mad right now for my coach giving the game away but as it stands the Dallas Cowboys ar ethe super bowl champs JJ WATT is MVP and Texans are 2nd and Baylor bitch

Norbert
Feb 2, 2004

is there a gif of the encroachment with the Seahawks inching forward in a big clump until they lost their balance?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

The slant makes no sense, but the pass play makes sense.

The pass play makes sense in so far as it's necessary and has a high percentage to succeed over other options on the field. As someone said, it was a poor decision, and they were punished for it.

I'm still mad and will probably be until the Cyclones win a basketball game. Meanwhile Pete Carroll remains the MVP for the pats.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Watching the play again and again I realized why Wilson threw the pick: He was to small to see the corner.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Tom Brady's good, in fact he's my second favorite QB behind my team's own. Still, for our generation's most decorated QB, I wish he was a little less embarrassing. The pregnant girlfriend thing, the uggs, the scandals, the "We're only going to score 17 points?" thing.

Peyton Manning has had his fair share of media blunders as well, specifically the "liquored up kicker" bit and that story out of Tennessee, but TB takes that poo poo to the next level.

e: I forgot to mention that Tom Brady throws the most loving irritating little shitfits over calls, him and Rivers are the biggest crybabies at the position.

For somebody who's that salty over the mother of Tom Brady's first child, you sure don't seem to know her name.

In any case it's widely accepted that Bridget Moynihan pulled the goalie while the relationship was on the outs.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Or you're Good Guy Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning :colbert:

good guy peyton manning who had a three year affair with a weather girl. real swell guy.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Aye Doc posted:

good guy peyton manning who had a three year affair with a weather girl. real swell guy.

There's a hot take out there that said that's because his wife is (or was) a raging alcoholic that gets combative with him and that they were in a really bad place at the time.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

TyroneGoldstein posted:

There's a hot take out there that said that's because his wife is (or was) a raging alcoholic that gets combative with him and that they were in a really bad place at the time.

When your wife has an problem with addiction you don't try to help her but look for another one to gently caress?

But Brady is somehow a bad guy because he ended a relationship and learned afterwards that his ex-girlfriend was pregnant and cares lovingly for his son afterwards?

Clearly Brady is the bad guy.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
This was probably posted already. I don't care. The little Ralph moan at the end kills me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LfhdWidpOY

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

peypey was spreading his seed long before that weather girl and has continued to long after. in fact I bet his wife only turned to the bottle because of his dalliances. look at this jerk Peyton - sexual assaulter, cheater, pushes people towards the bottle,and a playoff choker to boot.

that story about him getting blown in the Superdome parking lot is pretty funny tho

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Yaws posted:

Lol no. This was way worse. Trust me, SB fuckups rankle you way worse than any other, and this was just plain epic.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Norbert posted:

is there a gif of the encroachment with the Seahawks inching forward in a big clump until they lost their balance?

that was so stupid too because a few seconds before it happened you could see brady trying to figure out exactly where to kneel the ball

pats would have had to run at least one play. instead they got to kneel it at the 5 and then the 20(?)

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Schefter says 109 QB throws this season at the 1 yard line and that's the only one intercepted all year. Hail Satan.

:cumpolice:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's cool the Pats didn't get hosed over by a catch somehow more bullshit than Tyree's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Detective Thompson posted:

Well Mr. Kraft had done it,
The Patriots had won it,
With Jonas Gray sitting all the while.
Jeremy Lane's tragic injury made us smile.
While Cliff Avril laid concussed on the locker room tile.

We're talking football.
From Seattle to Foxboro.

We're talking football.
From Seattle to Foxboro.

:golfclap:

• Locked thread