Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Oh well. I'm fine with delays, but not these piece meal ones. That's irritating.

this poo poo sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Pc

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
so am i to assume it will be a full day of sick multiplayer races?! ?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

Work is going to be hell. Just going to be thinking about my new racing career all day.

my work will have me off about 2 hours before release so hahahahahahaha our problems are vastly different :smith:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

cheesetriangles posted:

So the second event in the FA series is Hockenheim GP course. I set a Respectable 1 minute 29 second qualifying time which puts me on the pole. I skip to end of session and am now on second place. Because a simulated AI put in a 53 second lap time. The world record for that track in real life is 1 minute 13 seconds set in 2004. This simulated driver shaved 20 seconds off the world record. I'm kinda not happy.

loving lol yessss

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

ethanol posted:

Is there any mumble server in mind for this game?

Ill post the star citizen mumble i always chill in when i get off work.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

cheesetriangles posted:

Camping the stairs?

Goonrathi, either one works

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

cheesetriangles posted:

I just rammed my F1 car in a wall doing about 100mph head first. I dedicate this game to Harold Khan 125cc Karts, 250cc Super Karts, Formula Rookie, Formula Gulf 1000, GT3, LMP 2, LMP1 world champion. May he rest in peace.

An accomplished driver. Rip.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Goddamn, work, i was joking about working til 8.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
look for "chivers rises from the ashes like that one bird"

mumble.goonrathi.com
password: mellon

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
hi is there a full screen windowed mode because god drat does this not like being alt tab'd.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
so does project cars not work with multiple usb devices? i cant get my shifter to be set to the gears at all.

pedals didn't work either.

trying to set it as custom wheel will accept no inputs from anything at all

am i the only one who h as to ctrl alt del and go to task bar to actually get into the main menu? it just hangs on that slightlymadstudios | worldmassdevelopment

OhsH fucked around with this message at 01:24 on May 7, 2015

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

headfake posted:

It should. My pedals are a separate device--I just set them in 'Edit Assignments' under controls.

it acts like it'll accept my pedal commands, but still not my shifter, also in race my pedals dont work

also it only accepts inputs on when it comes back, so when i depress the pedal and let it come back, when it comes back is when it acts like it binds, same thing for wheel, turn it all the way to the left, but it only acts like it binds when i start bringing it back to center.

are your usb devices plugged into the main pc? or are you through a powered usb hub?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
alright plugging them straight into pc works so oh well i guess! still weird i have to go to task manager to alt tab out but i did some superkarts and are those the ones you're talking about spinning out?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Superkarts at hockenheim tonight fuckyall when i get home.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Stop playing this game with a controller, god drat

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

Buy a wheel :D

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
if you were honestly expecting anything different i dont know what to tell you.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Abu Dave posted:

Is there such thing as a cheap PC Driving wheel that's tolerable under $100? Not looking for simulation just something more immersive than a controller

ebay your self up a driving force gt.

quaunaut posted:

Is there any borderless windowed mode? Didn't see it in options.

that would fix my issue of having to go to task manager to alt-tab, so lemme know. :V

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
if anybody wants to do some multiplayer superkartz/whatever the hell we want who cares

cum 2 mumble.goonrathi.com 64738 password: mellon

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i had a real good time hosting for you guys.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

ethanol posted:

last night it seemed we all need to be invited, even as friends

I made it a private server

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

SanitysEdge posted:

Im finding calibrating your wheel at the start of a session by turning it to from lock to the other lock seems to help the game realize what the hell its doing with FFB.

In other news I just posted 11th place on the leaderboards in 125 cc karts on dubai and chesterfield, and 6th place in glencarin and sumerton, im AlgebraFrenzy on the boards. We need to get some goon karting going on.

yall need to be breaking my hockenheim gp in the superkart tia.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
there is pc racing !!!!right now!!!! @ mumble.goonrathi.com 64738 password: mellon

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

When I have some time to organize, would anyone be interested in doing a "season" of supercarts? If we got enough people I'd look at doing some kind of steam prizes or something.

hi there.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

orange juche posted:

in non iRacing races, no-one is ever serious about it.

I knew i was in the wrong thread

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Falken posted:

I've got the superkart world record at Laguna seca. It was horrible.

you do need to go back and try for my hockenheim gp.

you can keep laguna tho yaaaaa

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

xzzy posted:

Whelp a $50 game just encouraged me to drop $250 on a toy steering wheel. That is an expensive week.

Fanatec thanks SMS.

Fanatec for 250.... you already have pedals by chance?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

xzzy posted:

I have non-fanatec pedals, yes.

Proper fanatec pedals will have to wait a bit. I don't know what rear end in a top hat it was that made money a finite resource but they're a jerk.

Just makin sure you didnt just buy the wheel :v.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

Yeah I know buy a wheel blah blah, I have one its attached to my loving track car.

:eyepop:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

The dust2 of racetracks.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Kilonum posted:

Set a loving push to talk button or get yelled at by spergs.

or set it well enough that we dont hear your breathing but tia!!!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
So we racing in an hour? Im heading home from work as we speak.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XVO4mo3u8

hi me and ethanol did nurburgring today.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
shadowplay on a saved replay

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

ethanol posted:

i hosed up a great lap on that late turn and now it is immortalized on youtube, my dream is come true

Its my im the rear end in a top hat.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
On a more positive note cum race pc cars milords. I will be there after my waffle pbj sandy is made.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mofrbgnfLDQ

I KNOW WHAT WE"RE DOING TONIGHT.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
hi pc get in the steam group chat or mumble and lettuce race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
helo get in mumble or the group chat because its pc race time

• Locked thread