Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yobgoblin posted:

anyone else playing grim dawn on veteran difficulty? nearly level 25 nightblade

e: im thinking about changing classes

I'm playing it on whatever the first difficulty is as a Stormcaller. Running around lightninging everything is fun. We should play sometime yoggo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

why has a pokemon snap remake not been released on 3DS or the WiiU, this is a travesty. both system are set up for this poo poo!!

Quidthulhu

i mean i guess Pokemon Go is kinda Pokemon Snap ARG

Quidthulhu

i want to play a videogame, i haven't played a videogame all week because my week has been stupid busy :C

Quidthulhu

i'm gonna try this weekend!!!!!

my go to game lately is Summoners War because it's like pokemon on my phone but far more grindey and less satisfying

Quidthulhu

did they fix the issue with the division where there was no character pass through and people had to physically line up and wait for quest givers

Quidthulhu

enter the gungeon is hella fun

Quidthulhu

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i'm looking for another fast rogue-like. how long does a typical game last?

well, i currently get past the first floor because whenever i get to the boss it kills me, but it's like 10min / first floor death? :v:

Quidthulhu

i got past the first floor boss!

then died on the second floor :v:

Quidthulhu

Eonwe posted:

Enter the dungeon is amazing but I can't make it past floor 3

maybe if you spelled the name of the game right you'd do better :laugh:

Quidthulhu

i never played much of DS1 and i never played DS2 but i own both of them. which should i play? i can't get DS3 yet

Quidthulhu

i was on floor 2 of gungeon doing pretty well and then all of a sudden my computer screens both just dimmed away like the computer had gone to sleep and sat there blank for like 45 seconds

with me going "what the hell is happening?????"

then everything came back as normal to where it was before but i was restarted on floor 1 with a new run

what the heck computer??????????????????????????

Quidthulhu

wh....what is this?

Quidthulhu

Mario Golf is super fun for casualness

Binding of Isaac is good if you can't played it anywhere else / want it on the go

Pokemon is nice

Aforementioned Rune Factory 4 / either Fire Emblem / SMT IV if you want an on the go game that will take over your life for a bit

I need to charge my 3DS up and do some playin' on it, I love that system and I love games in my ez chair~

Quidthulhu

symbolic posted:

i played the poo poo out of the GCN Mario Golf as a kid. i didn't know they made new installments.

Yeah it's pretty fun. Doesn't have the RPG elements of Tennis on GBA but it has a lot of holes, a lot to unlock, and it's pretty awesome. Can probably get it for cheap too now, maybe?

Quidthulhu

bacalou posted:

well if you want to see what its about maybe try playing it with the intended control scheme

:iceburn:

Quidthulhu

i play lots of games that should be keyboard and mouse with a controller because i am a dirty casual

last night i was streaming borderlands 2 to my TV with steamlink and sitting in my ez chair with my wireless ps4 controller. it was a delight~

Quidthulhu

(my accuracy was admittedly not very good~ )

Quidthulhu

holy poo poo this looks amazing :o i might have to pick this up sometime. hyper light drifter?

Quidthulhu

Qwerinty posted:

yes, and i highly recommend it. it's excruciatingly beautiful, the soundtrack sounds like something from blade runner, and it has a considerable learning curve

what's it play like? my go to games right now are enter the gungeon and isaac. will i like?

Quidthulhu

DraconicImpulse posted:

1. you may only catch the first pokemon you meet in an area
  2. any pokemon that faints must be released

a few people change the first one so that you can skip repeats so you dont get a horde of pidgey at the start of the game

edit: it has its own article on the pokemon wiki :lol:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

...this looks hella fun. i might do this with omega ruby since i never actually played it~

Quidthulhu

the horse racing solitaire game nintendo just dropped a demo for is pretty cute and casual and fun :3:

Quidthulhu

ok i am definitely putting some poketime in tonight because wizard lizard making me jealous with his pokeposts and i want to pokepost too!!

Quidthulhu

Lizard Wizard posted:

hey quidnose what version of pokemon are you gonna be playing? if you're going to do a nuzlocke as well i think it would be justifiable to do trades

i was gonna do it with alpha sapphire. are you playing x/y? I COULD do it with x/y but i am not sure i want to delete my save :cower:

Quidthulhu

my 3DS died while it was closed so my pokemon game went away cause i didn't play long enough to have saved :C

BUT TONIGHT

tonight i start my journey with pokémon

stay tuned~

Quidthulhu

introducing my first new friend, a torchic named Blazeit

he's a badass, we gonna make some more friends :420:

Quidthulhu

it's a little weird littleroot town is literally two houses and a lab :tinfoil:

Quidthulhu

also before the game started it was one house and a lab because i literally move in to the other house as the game starts. one family, who owns the house and the lab in the town, and then an empty house????? what kind of weird cult town is this

Quidthulhu

squirtle supremacy~

i have a decent little team forming in Omega Sapphire and i'll update later. i must admit that i am kinda feeling annoyed i can't CATCH THEM ALL with this challenge soooooooo, might nix that, but i haven't decided yet :v:

Quidthulhu

i had a delightful post written up and ready to go about my sapphire team and then i stupidly reloaded it and it vanished :C

i will make a delightful post later

Quidthulhu

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm actually pretty tempted to trade in the game so i can get pokken and then just do a nuzlocke when sun/moon comes out, if i'm being honest

wait....a pokemon TEKKEN game????? where have i been? :OOOOO

Quidthulhu

adventures in hoenn

Blazeit and I set off on our pokemon journey together, hoping to grow and explore some sweet sweet tall grass ( :getin: )

Very soon we met our first new friend, a raccoon named Rocket!

The three of us ran around beating up on terrible child trainers and laughing at them.

all of a sudden a stone cold badass jumped out at us! it was the man himself, Snoop Dog!

more searching in the tall grass found us a cool frog friend:

his name was Lilydab and he liked to chillax. he wasn't great for a while, but now he's learned bubble and absorb ( :getin: ), so he's solid, and his ability to confuse the enemy is extremely helpful!

Alas, Snoop Dog was not long for this world, as he was put flat on his back by an exploding seed ( :getin: ) and went on to the great hereafter, floating on he angel wings.

soon after we lost snoop, however, we found another chill friend:

his name is simply Zz Zz Zz and he also really likes to chill.

we have a fun and chillax group of friends, and we are running around training and waiting to see if we're ready for the first gym! can't wait to see what adventures we'll go on and if we'll meet some more friends! :D :D :D

Quidthulhu

Quidthulhu

Anyone playing anything on the internet tonight? I have some free time and I want to turn my brain off but I have some video game decision ennui

Help me decide what to play, BYOB~

(Probably gonna start with some Gungeon and then figure out what I wanna do from there)

(also I posted this in the mafia thread too don't judge me for asking all my efriends)

Quidthulhu

Lizard Wizard posted:

do you have freedom force? if yes, play it.

i don't have that, what is that?

Quidthulhu

i was looking forward to playing overwatch because i could install it so i was all "yay i'm in the closed beta!"

then it told me i had no game key attached and i realized i wasn't in the closed beta :C :C :C

Quidthulhu

ohhhhhhhh hayyyyy

Quidthulhu

hoenn update

due to a miscalculation in the gym, almost everyone is dead.

not sure what i want to do now. i might start over because my team is literally a zigzagoon :\

Quidthulhu

Probs going to restart :C I am sad because if I had JUST USED A POTION everything would have been good.

I am terrible at nuzlocke challenge :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

also i may have bought Overwatch hoping I could get into the early access with everyone last night but i couldn't :C

60 dollar 6 gigs on my PC~