Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

People only pretend to be atheists because they're angry that mommy and daddy made them go to church and they want the scientists in white coats to save them.

When other faiths are embroiled in scandal it's because they are false religions ruled by Satan. When my faith is hit by scandal it proves that it is the One True Faith and Satan is attacking it because he is scared of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

glowing-fish posted:

~That ear buds are a way to transmit infection

It's a sure way to get ear herpes.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

plain blue jacket posted:

Without gays in heaven entertainment in heaven is pretty poo poo and the angels all sing out of key. Also no one is able to organise a wedding.

If you can get married in heaven can you get divorced as well?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

they have dicks like sea cucumbers with gigantism

As do atheists. :colbert:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Volume posted:

He said Ms. King was considered sick and a shut-in for several months, which was the reason for her lack of attendance.

So she considers her health more important than her immortal soul?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

As he is perfect in every way, he must be perfectly gay. And also perfectly straight at the same time. It is merely one of the true mysteries of faith.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Let's hope that scientists will finally start to take notice of climate change now that the Pope has brought it to the attention of politicians!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Why do atheists celebrate Christmas and Easter since both of these holidays are to honor the Christian "Jesus"?

Cake, presents, chocolate eggs, family and friends, decorations, Christmas trees, candles. What's not to like?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Many complain about hell; they are angry at God because of hell.

Just like Christians are angry at the Gods of all other religions for their versions of hell?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Volume posted:

The Bible is free online, and more beneficial.

Which is the right one, though? There are so many to choose from!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Altair Knight posted:

And not a word was said about it. More stupid poo poo atheists actually believe, that the logic of man is actually worthwhile in deducing the expanse of the known universe while not a single one of them has been on the moon. In fact, only 12 have walked the moon, none of them atheists, and it wasn't the 12 apostles of Jesus. I'm still trying to find out the pinnacle of atheist science but I have yet to see it. btw angels exist.

It's good that the technology to put people on the Moon was developed entirely through prayer, angelic revelations and other good Christian science.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Volume posted:

So since atheists have zero facts to present to defend their position that Jesus is not the Son of God, but only attacks, denials, and ignorance of history, then they have nothing new to teach us.

Hmm... I also cannot prove that Bigfoot is not the Son of Elvis. QED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

DoctorCatapult posted:

I have a Christian coworker who is also a conspiracy nut. Unprompted, he told me that chemo is less effective than weed at curing cancer. And that weed can cure AIDS. God, my brain hurts

Well, that's because it's natural and has no chemicals so only has positive benefits and zero side effects, whereas chemo is made of artificial toxins.

• Locked thread