Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
This is my jam right here.

If you hacked into my bank account and printed out my statement from 2014 you'd see probably 100 "double cheese large fry" orders from Culvers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Was gonna say Doob's but that's way too many Fries.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

The Mad Archivist posted:

what happens if I work eggs and bread crumbs into the ground beef before cooking them? I'm told this is very similar to how meatloaf works but gently caress you, it stops my burgs from shrinking on the grill
Make your patties with a hole in the middle, that way the hole shrinks and not the burg. Didn't your mom teach you anything?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

this sounds like quackery to me; the burger still gonna shrink you're just spreading it out further, I think my egg method will work fine for the time being
Try it sometime. Make your hamburger patty look like a donut basically. Do it.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Chinatown posted:

ive never seen/been to a steak and shake but its got a funny name so
It's good every once in a while really thin patties with crispy edges and toasted buns and poo poo. The fries are tiny little shoestring things that you eat with your fork which is good for a change of pace but I wouldn't eat it more than once every couple months or something.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Chinatown posted:

putting poo poo into the patty is mostly lame as poo poo and shouldnt be done IMO

good meat, salt, good toppings is all you need
I had a lucy filled with JIF pb and topped with bacon and it was p. good.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

I just cant get behind this statement. I dont need a bunch of slimy bullshit on my burger :colbert:
A grilled onion isn't slimy though.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I'll take two of each please.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

i thought i was the only one who preferred onions raw to carmelized. carmelized are pretty meh
Nobody likes caramelized onions except gross fat people from the south who soak them in Coca-Cola. An onion's gotta crunch, like a pickle.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Jesus Tittyfucking H. Christ what the gently caress is that font???

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Hey Damien hurry up we're gonna hit up the Trib Flip before the show.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

matrix ripoff posted:

lol @ space station booths
They're flipped. Get it?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

matrix ripoff posted:

lil' over enthusiastic for the goatse there

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Hexel posted:

http://www.culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition/butterburgers/

This is not a very widespread chain but if you know.. then YOU KNOW
Read the thread doofus.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

imo its a megathread so its ok to come in ignorant of previous posts regarding burgers
Culver's has been posted like 5 times now and even discussed in depth for like an entire page 2 pages ago.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

but, it's that good my friend

Whirlwind Jones posted:

This is my jam right here.

If you hacked into my bank account and printed out my statement from 2014 you'd see probably 100 "double cheese large fry" orders from Culvers.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Supreme Allah posted:

I had this Wendys blue cheese the other night because it looked okay, and it wasn't so good

The bleu cheese crumbles overpower the burger meat and the fancy lettuce leaves are bitter. I took off the lettuce and most of the bleu cheese and it was okay, maybe give it a 4/10. I regretted not getting the Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
lol you idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

social vegan posted:

cut my dog into pieces
this is my last blue rock

• Locked thread