Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

notZaar posted:

It's like going to the zoo for them.

OKC is like a zoo tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

I keep getting cuties visiting and liking my profile and I think it's some kind of cosmic joke...

If an actual attractive woman has liked me but not visited my profile I just assume she didn't know that swiping my picture whatever way it is counts as a like.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm extremely attractive and made a good profile that isn't too long or cringeworthy or dull and doesn't mention video games but no females will message me back

send help

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

man nurse posted:

I'm extremely attractive and made a good profile that isn't too long or cringeworthy or dull and doesn't mention video games but no females will message me back

send help

Leomarr please, your thoughts on the matter?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
How do I gently caress?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

you're going to get so many ladies white knighting okcupid on SA dude keep going.

people who aren't willingly subjecting themselves to it? That's loving gay man. Get the gently caress out of here.

Haha yes surely if you're on a dating site you dont willingly subject yourself to the shittiest members or society.

And her entire profile was femism and im fat and beautiful all that kind of poo poo. And "if you dont date me because of my looks you are a misogynistic pig" and she flooded my page with views and likes. She visited my prof for 7 days straight.

Actually I found someone really cool and we're steadily heading towards a relationship? Not my fault you're a hideous enraged human being who screams at people on dating sites, seriously.
Also it's not whiteknighting if you're a genuinely annoying loving retard, if someone says something you don't like in their profile then move on instead of sending stupid poo poo that just makes you look like a tool, you aren't on SA you dumb gently caress.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Awkward rear end imbecile.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

JebanyPedal posted:

Actually I found someone really cool and we're steadily heading towards a relationship? Not my fault you're a hideous enraged human being who screams at people on dating sites, seriously.
Also it's not whiteknighting if you're a genuinely annoying loving retard, if someone says something you don't like in their profile then move on instead of sending stupid poo poo that just makes you look like a tool, you aren't on SA you dumb gently caress.

lol

Its going to be funny when you steadily head towards getting cucked by this girl because you're a nice guy who would be OK with an open relationship mid marriage. so when does she start taking various ethnicities of cock when you arent with her? And she lied by the way, she still has her tinder.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 4, 2015

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

The awkwardest poo poo is that we can't link to profiles to read them because inevitably some awkward goon will approach her somehow and then we can't have nice things because Goon's can't get "look but don't touch" through their heads so I have to take awkward creepy dude at his word that he was dealing with a crazy woman. Nothing about taking that dude at his word makes for a fun thread.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

TheSpiritFox posted:

The awkwardest poo poo is that we can't link to profiles to read them because inevitably some awkward goon will approach her somehow and then we can't have nice things because Goon's can't get "look but don't touch" through their heads so I have to take awkward creepy dude at his word that he was dealing with a crazy woman. Nothing about taking that dude at his word makes for a fun thread.

If i want phone posting I would copy paste. But i actually did block her so I cant find that exact example anymore.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

JebanyPedal posted:

Awkward rear end imbecile.

you are like the standard template of goon with no variance whatsoever, the base model. yuck.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

man nurse posted:

send help

Your either around 5'6" or it could be your mom is lying to you. Post pics so we may judge you or begin investigating a new lifestyle.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It might be that he's a man nurse, or that he uses the word "females" in conversation

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

god online dating seems loving horrible. i'd recommend just serially sleeping with your girlfriend's best friend when you get tired of her.

emminou
May 25, 2006

This is the most depressing OKC profile I've seen in a long time and I can only hope it's some kind of joke:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I have to laugh at the standard message at the bottom. Like, no matter what kind of crazy profile you're reading, it's always just "Interested? Go ahead... Send a message!" :haw:

Feels like OkCupid should just literally take the :haw: smilie and put it there.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

emminou posted:

This is the most depressing OKC profile I've seen in a long time and I can only hope it's some kind of joke:

If this isn't a troll, you gotta wonder why they even bothered making a profile at all if they weren't gonna even try making themselves sound good or marketable in any way

The only thing I can think of is (a) to satisfy nagging parents/relatives or (b) to use their possession of an online dating profile which gets no interest as a justification for further self-pity, continuing the endless downward spiral

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

emminou posted:

Post the pic. This has never been more important than it is now.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

loquacius posted:

If this isn't a troll, you gotta wonder why they even bothered making a profile at all if they weren't gonna even try making themselves sound good or marketable in any way

The only thing I can think of is (a) to satisfy nagging parents/relatives or (b) to use their possession of an online dating profile which gets no interest as a justification for further self-pity, continuing the endless downward spiral

(c) the desperate and misplaced belief that having a girlfriend/boyfriend will solve every problem you have with yourself

emminou
May 25, 2006

EZipperelli posted:

Post the pic. This has never been more important than it is now.

Since you asked:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

you are like the standard template of goon with no variance whatsoever, the base model. yuck.

A car with manual windows and no A/C? :iiaca:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

emminou posted:

Since you asked:

The look of fear in that poor creatures eyes as she gazes at her next meal is disturbing

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Spakstik posted:

(c) the desperate and misplaced belief that having a girlfriend/boyfriend will solve every problem you have with yourself

If it was this they'd have marketed themselves a little better or at least not spent the entire profile talking about how lovely they are, though

Maybe they're just so depressed that when given the option to write about themselves that kind of thing is just what naturally comes out :smith:

emminou posted:

Since you asked:

I am no more sure of this person's gender after seeing this picture than I was before

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

emminou posted:

Since you asked:

emminou posted:

This unfortunate soul wishes to be considered a writer while posting:

I'm an uncommunicative pick

"...writing and sundry other art forms"

Message me if you want to be depressed.

________

That person didn't "quit sex" by choice.

Mercy kill it.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

emminou posted:

Since you asked:

yep, thats about right

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

gonna go out with this qt in like 4 hours will report results. She tried to get the day off work so she could see me longer, and joked about me calling in sick tonight so we coujld spend all day and night together. Im not sure about this one

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ok cool, just bookmarked this thread. keep us to date man, hope its all systems go for some wet dickie action. fingers crossed !!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
my date drank too much wine and was violently sick without any warning in the middle of a really trendy bar

im taking her for tapas later this week

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

neonbregna posted:

Your either around 5'6" or it could be your mom is lying to you. Post pics so we may judge you or begin investigating a new lifestyle.

I'm definitely 6'2" and definitely resemble Tom Cruise or Christian Bale without the muscle. Maybe that's the problem.

Or, or, it's because I live in a small town instead of the city and no one wants to date someone 30 minutes away from them.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
LMAO at all the idiots who wasted their Thursday nights watching Seinfeld, instead of watching prime Simpsons like the other truly undesirable comedy nerds.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

my date drank too much wine and was violently sick without any warning in the middle of a really trendy bar

im taking her for tapas later this week

Maybe applebees is what she's used to so her 105 lb body can get drunk off of the two margaritas you're alotted by the directorate.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

Maybe applebees is what she's used to so her 105 lb body can get drunk off of the two margaritas you're alotted by the directorate.

I don't know what applebees is all I know is she owes me a new pair of trousers, I discovered this morning she got some of her vom on them.

It was a fantastic date up until chundergate, but needless to say she didn't get a kiss goodnight

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My girlfriend puked in my hands once and I still kissed her stop being a pussy and wet it up

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Lol if you've never swapped vomit in a jack and cocaine soaked sexual triumph

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

Lol if you've never swapped vomit in a jack and cocaine soaked sexual triumph

I hosed a girl who was on a 2 day coke binge. She did a line while I hosed her and straight projectile vomited the entire room

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SaltLick posted:

My girlfriend puked in my hands once and I still kissed her stop being a pussy and wet it up

The night we first hooked up, my fiancee puked in a bathroom, resisted all attempts by her girlfriends to put her to bed, brushed her teeth and came back downstairs to find me

Never give up, never surrender

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
So I guess the consensus is that vomiting on a first date is not such a deal breaker after all. Yeah it did kill the mood somewhat but drat I guess it was probably nerves making her drink more than she normally did or something. I felt bad for how mortified she was about it more than anything to be fair. Also it gives me one free pass in the future to do something embarrassing when drunk too like poo poo on a dog.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Also it gives me one free pass in the future to do something embarrassing when drunk too like poo poo on a dog.

You may think this, but it's not true. You will get even more poo poo in future if you bring the vomiting up in your defence...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol if you've never poo poo on a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

If an actual attractive woman has liked me but not visited my profile I just assume she didn't know that swiping my picture whatever way it is counts as a like.

Nah they all visit my profile which makes it even more bizarre.

• Locked thread