Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this thread is a waste without pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

my 6 fav things:

1)hiking
2)hiking
3)coffee
4)bespoke kitty treats
5)hiking
6)paris

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

InFlames235 posted:

There are some hot girls on okcupid too but they usually have a lot of other problems which leads them to needing okcupid in the first place so just being too hot is already a red flag.

everybody listen to this man, hes been through it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

InFlames235 posted:

It's funny how the women I've dated on okcupid who said this actually loved games and drama more than anyone else I've dated who never brought that up.

thats just dames in general

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

staberind posted:

I am 43, my girlfriend is 20, :stare:

noice

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

good on that 40 year old dude for netting a 20 yr old chick. living the dream

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol i read it like that as well

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ninja Pangolin posted:

My self-summary
Welcome to Lady Heather's world of curiosities! On the main stage today is a woman who is unlike any you have ever laid eyes on. She is cut from a cloth all of her own. If you have stumbled here expecting to view the, ever so boring, prissy, pumpkin spice latte drinking, Ugg boot wearing, no carb eating, reality tv watching, top 40 listening, Cosmo reading, kind of girl, you have come to the wrong place. She marches to the beat of a much different drummer.

She has come here to kick rear end and chew bubblegum, and she's all out of bubblegum...

Quirky, sassy, feisty, silly, and a bit of a smart rear end. She's a free thinker and opinionated. An independent woman who doesn't let anything stand in her way.

An elusive female nerd, rarely seen in the wild. She own's $1500 worth of board games and loves to play video games. A regular attendee of the Renaissance Festival. She can often be found perusing her way around local record stores on the hunt for great albums on vinyl. Museums call to her. Her Netflix history is filled with documentaries, Doctor Who, and Star Trek. She attended Convergence 10 years in a row. Former WoW, D&D, and Magic player.. Cheesy, over the top, horror movies, and guys who appreciate them the way she does, are the way to her heart. Nothing makes her quite as happy as a night of ordering a pizza and cuddling on the couch while watching something like "Dead Alive". :)

But wait there's more! She's so much more than you're average geek. She's teaching herself how to play the guitar. Loves karaoke. She will never turn down going to a bonfire. She loves roller derby and has dreams of becoming a roller girl.

Ok, enough silliness for tonight. I will finish trying to sell myself later, when I have more time. [editorial note: she has answered over 2000 questions] For those of you still reading here's a taste of what I'm looking for from this site...

I'm not here looking for a knight in shining armor, however, I hope to find my dork in tin foil. :P I've been single for over a year and it has given me a lot of time to grow as a person and discover what I really want out of life. I'm looking for someone who knows how to enjoy life and doesn't take it too seriously. Someone I can geek out and be silly with. Someone who will go on random, goofy, adventures with me but will also be ok cuddled up on the couch watching movies or entire seasons of TV shows. I'm hoping to find a partner and an equal, someone I can connect with and build a meaningful, real, relationship with. When I am with someone it is because I want them, not because I need them, and I am looking for the same in return.

I'm also looking for some cool people to expand my social circle. You can never have too many friends. :)

What I’m doing with my life
Other than being awesome and kicking life's rear end, I'm a paraprofessional. I'm currently in my 12th year of working with special needs students. I spent 8 years working with the developmentally disabled, 2 years working with kids with emotional and behavioral disorders, and I'm starting my 2nd year working in an autism program.

I love my job. I love kids and can't imagine doing anything else. It really is a wonderful thing to know that I am making the little slice of the world I was put on a better place for those around me. In turn they have made that little slice of the world a much better place for me. I have learned so much about life from them. They've taught me how to be a much better person and not take anything for granted.
I’m really good at
Being a smart-rear end, cooking delicious food, retaining useless (yet interesting or entertaining) facts and information, getting sunburned, building Ikea furniture, being a klutz, and laughing at myself.

The first things people usually notice about me
I'm smokin' hot!!! Duh! :P

I have more curves than a Mazda commercial. :P

I have my own sense of style and a pretty big personality, so I tend to stand out from the crowd.

Depending on what I'm wearing, my tattoos. I have 5 of them and plan on getting more. My biggest one takes up almost the entire lower half of my left leg. (I still have another 6 hour session left to do on it. Anyone want to keep me company at the end of March? ;) )

I've been told that I remind people of Garcia from Criminal Minds.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I love to read and I'll read just about anything. My favorite genres are horror/suspense, Sci Fi, and fantasy. Stephen King is one of my favorite authors. Some of my favorites include The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, Blaze, and The Talisman. IT and The Stand are next on my list to read. Some other favorites are American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, The Hunger Games trilogy, Harry Potter series, Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein, Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist, Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill.

I love movies and especially love watching them with good company. Most of my favorites are either Sci Fi or fantasy, but I'll watch just about anything especially anything quirky or outside of the box. I also love cheesy 80's horror films! They will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Here are a few I would rather not live without. Wrath of Khan (I was lucky enough to see a showing of it in the theater a few summers ago. Absolutely amazing!), Wristcutters: A Love Story, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Goonies, Silence of the Lambs, Princess Bride, Anything by Hayao Miyazaki, They Live, Labyrinth, Gremlins, Lars and the Real Girl, Clue, The Shining, Saved!, Documentaries (Really like Werner Herzog's stuff.), Dead Alive, The Wall, Mrs. Doubtfire, The Apple, Forbidden Zone, Phantom of the Paradise, Street Trash, Night of the Creeps, Brazil, Suspiria, Blue Velvet, American Psycho, Eraserhead, A Clockwork Orange.

TV:
Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, The IT Crowd, Orange is the New Black, Freaks and Geeks, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, American Horror Story, Firefly, Star Trek (TOS and TNG)

Music:
It would take far too long to list everything. I can't really function without music. I listen to a bit of almost everything. Just to give you an idea, here are a few of my staples.

Pink Floyd, Pavlov's Dog, Mumford and Sons, Foo Fighters, Tegan and Sara, Mayer Hawthorne, Genesis (more of the Peter Gabriel era stuff though), Fitz and the Tantrums, Jethro Tull, The Spill Canvas, The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Rise Against, Blink 182, old Green Day

Food:
I'm not very picky. I'll try just about anything. I have yet to have tried Indian food, but I want to.

The six things I could never do without
1. Good conversation/good company
2. Laughing so hard that I snort
3. Spending time with the people I love
4. My kitties
5. The "little things"
6. My guitar
7. Adventure of some kind
8. Cuddling

I know, that's more than six. What can I say? I'm a rebel. :P

I spend a lot of time thinking about
How many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, or what I would do for a Klondike Bar. :P

Honestly, my mind never stops. I am constantly thinking about something.
On a typical Friday night I am
Usually I'm just relaxing. Chilling with my cats looking for something ridiculous to watch on Netflix. Learning new songs on my guitar. Having some wine and playing records. Hanging out with friends. Stuff like that.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm a hopeless, bleeding-heart, romantic.

You should message me if
If you made it through that wall of text without "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden blaring in your head. Or after reading the previous sentence that song got stuck in your head.

I don't know how selectively it says I respond. Don't let that deter you. You wouldn't believe the amount of messages I get that are completely inappropriate or are so riddled with such bad spelling and grammar that I need a decoder ring to decipher them. :P

If you want to go to Ikea and play hide and seek, before or after getting some delicious Swedish meatballs.

If you want go to The Chatterbox and play some board games. Or if you want to get drinks at Psycho Suzi's, Grumpy's, Donny Dirk's, or any other cool place, with an awesome girl. Seriously, I know one. Maybe I could introduce you to her.

If you know how to play cribbage and want to get your butt kicked by a girl.

If anything in my profile interests you don't be afraid to say "Hi". I don't bite... usually. ;)

In all seriousness, DON'T message me if:
~You are looking for a hookup, one night stand, fwb, etc. It's not going to happen.
~You are poly or in any sort of open relationship. Nothing against you, I'm just very monogamous and know that it wouldn't work. I failed the sharing part of kindergarten.
~You are homophobic or believe that being gay is a sin. My best friend is gay and I can't be with someone who can't accept him fully.

I don't know where to begin with this photo...there is too much to describe. But this is me and my best friend. Yes, he is wearing a Star Trek uniform... (Don't worry guys, he's gay. Obviously.)

The obligatory black and white "Why yes, I do play the guitar" photo. :P

There's just too much awesome going on here to put into words. So I won't. It's funnier that way. Taken October 2012. (If you really want to know what's going on you'll just have to message me! Buahahahaha...) :P

She also has another album titled "Crazy cat lady."

Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering slamwhale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the question in the main is why people think theyre the least bit unique. none of these unfortunate specimens are singular in the least

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Eyespy posted:

I'm on a roll with messages from crazies today.

Also from that mythical Townsville (a four hour drive from me). Her message read "sissy!!!
hello sweetie are you into Mistress/slave scene/play?".

And no there's nothing in my profile that would indicate that. 6% match.

well answer the broad

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

P-Mack posted:

Lots of girls thinks belonging to some weird nerd subculture will let them avoid conventional beauty standards. In truth, being an attractive goth/rockabilly/renfaire etc chick takes just as much grade A rear end and titties as being an attractive basic does.

this is pretty on point. theres this obese rear end girl on my fb thats part of some kind of pinup/burlesque thing. it is regrettable for all involved

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

mobile alabama

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ive alwAys wondered if the profoundly cockeyed see two different things, like a lizard

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id wager theres a few more guarantees than it sucking

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

every basic bitch loves the lumineers

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

not gonna lie if im gonna date a non white girl she better be a fuckin dime

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

not gonna lie if im gonna date a non white girl she better be a fuckin dime

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ghaz posted:

I came here to ask some advice: the new girl at work who i have a crush on is a really high match w/ me on okcupid. I think we're hitting it off IRL but would it be uncouth to like check her profile or give her a "I like u" star?

i mean people post some fairly candid stuff about themselves so would she think it was weird that I looked on there like there'd be this unspoken "oh hey i see we both masturbate 3-5 a week" or whatever

but now i mostly just want to get trolled by "ironic" rapists, can someone please start an argument w me about biotruths

i think you should def poke her over ok cupid or whatever and maybe even write her little sweet nothings during work hours commenting on what she is doing and wearing right then

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

do not worry female, i will not bother

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

caberham posted:

Oh nevermind found this

My self-summary
An abridged list of my favorite things: Thunderstorms, honesty, massages (giving and receiving), children, new ideas, biscuits and gravy, great sexual chemistry, my job, nerds, the smell of rain, belly laughs, curiosity, pleasing my partner, independent films and documentaries, a good brew, my bed, campfires, smart people, traveling, hot monogamous sex, a strong wind, old school video games, sushi, driving with the windows down (and music cranked), garlic, spooning, vinyl records, discovery, skinny dipping, walking my dog, being productive, sightseeing, trying new things, distilled water, sleeping in, dancing with reckless abandon, and much much more....

I dig beards. And nerds. And nerds with beards.
What I’m doing with my life
Lots of things. I love music, movies, dancing, politics, theater, hiking, swimming, traveling (especially rustic road tripping), camping, cooking, exploring, reading, learning, teaching, educating others, home projects, and on and on. Live shows and festivals are my favorite. Been way into documentaries lately. Now that I'm finally finished with my masters, I'm enjoying the extra free time to read for pleasure (and self-education). I LOVE HISTORY!!! It's fascinating and its understanding is our only means of improvement. I will NEVER stop learning.

I did the whole college thing. But I'm honestly learning more now than I ever did in college. Since it's a typical question people ask, here's my condensed resume: I have a Bachelor of Science in Education (concentration in Secondary Social Studies), a Bachelor of General Studies in Theater & Film (emphasis in Film), and a Master of Science in Education (concentration in Adaptive Special Education).

Until recently, I taught special education at the high school level. I ran a Learning Center; which basically means I taught all of the subjects, but in a different way, only one or two at a time, to fewer students. My students were just regular kids, but with some sort of deficit in one or two areas. Many of them had learning disabilities (reading or math), behavior problems, or emotional issues. The experience of that job definitely made me a better teacher (working with special needs teenagers is not for the faint of heart), but I really want to get back to my primary subject area, which is social studies (primarily history and government). The Constitution is my friend.

UPDATE: I just finished three months teaching English as a Second Language in the Middle East. Just arrived in Asia and am now teaching English in Hong Kong.

Also, full disclosure: I was in an extremely serious relationship until very recently. It will take me some time to heal from that.
I’m really good at
Listening. Problem solving. Resolving conflict, most of the time. Empathizing. Using reason. HUGS! Organizing. Teaching, including breaking down seemingly complex things into more manageable parts (which is a huge part of my job right now). Cooking, when time permits (or when I'm not being totally lazy); I've got mad skills in the kitchen. Procrastinating, unfortunately. Spelling. Driving a stick. Cuddling. Writing, especially expository and persuasive text. Civilized debate. I won't get in your face or anything, but if your worldview is too fragile to be challenged, don't bother. Conversation. Adapting to new situations/experiences/surroundings. Karaoke. Target shooting. Movie quotes and references. Absorbing new information (also known as learning!). Communicating. Being affectionate. Trying new things.
The first things people usually notice about me
Probably my smile. Or that I look younger than I actually am. When I was a substitute teacher, I was often mistaken for a student. But watcha gonna do? I'm sure it will serve me well as I get older.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I KNEW this section was going to end up being the longest and most time consuming to fill out, so I was putting it off. I would be shocked if anyone actually read all this, but at long last, here it is….

(Feel free to skip any section you don’t care much about.)

BOOKS: Mostly non-fiction, although there are exceptions here and there (like Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy…totally awesome!). I really like pretty much everything Shel Silverstein has ever written. I totally love A Light in the Attic and Where the Sidewalk Ends. The Giving Tree still makes me misty, every time. The Tao of Pooh might be my favorite book ever. When it comes to fiction, I tend to read more plays than books. Comes from my theater background, I suppose. I can't even remember some of the playwrights I like, since it's been so long since I picked one up, but I'm a big fan of Shakespeare.

Some books I’ve read and really enjoyed in the last year or so: Animal Farm (George Orwell), for the second time; Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse (Tom Woods); Revolution: A Manifesto (Ron Paul); The Law (Frederic Bastiat), End the Fed (Ron Paul). I’m currently in the middle of five different books (don’t ask me how that happened): Confessions of an Economic Hit Man (John Perkins), Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand); Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century (Tom Woods); 1984 (George Orwell); Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom (Ron Paul). Are you sensing a pattern here? I wasn’t always so interested in libertarian literature and economics, but once I started learning about them, I was hooked. I have a whole stack left to go, including stuff by F.A. Hayek, Andrew Napolitano, Thomas DiLorenzo, Murray Rothbard, G. Edward Griffin, Henry Hazlitt, and Ludwig von Mises. (I would be highly impressed if you knew any of these authors.)

I also love that OKCupid thinks I'm more capitalistic than most women my age. drat right. I am a voluntaryist at my core and a firm believer in the non-aggression principle. (If you're not familiar, I highly recommend looking into it.)

MOVIES: Never ask a film major what their favorite movie is. There is no way I could ever compile an adequate list. For the sake of brevity (which I passed a long time ago, I know), here are some narrative filmmakers I like: Quentin Tarantino, Paul Thomas Anderson, Martin Scorsese, the Cohen Brothers, Charlie Kaufman, Stephen Soderbergh, Woody Allen, Mike Nichols, Wes Anderson, Steven Spielberg, Orson Wells, Alfred Hitchcock, John Hughes, Stanley Kubrick, Billy Wilder, Francis Ford Coppola, Charlie Chaplin, Frank Capra, David Lynch, Judd Apatow, Sydney Lumet, Roman Polanski, Ricky Gervais, Jim Jarmusch, Tim Burton, Sydney Pollack, David Fincher, George Lucas, Christopher Nolan, Ron Howard, Terry Gilliam, Brian De Palma, Buster Keaton, Peter Jackson, Mel Brooks, Rob Reiner, Kevin Smith, Harold Ramis, Spike Jonze, Richard Linklater, Sam Mendes, Milos Forman

Documentaries: America: Freedom to Fascism; The Money Masters, Super Size Me, Why We Fight, Fat Head, Who Killed the Electric Car?, King Corn, Hacking Democracy, Man on Wire, Freedom Fries, Microcosmos; WMD: Weapons of Mass Deception; What Would Jesus Buy?, The Future of Food, The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Word Wars, McLibel, Cocaine Cowboys

**Subtitles are always preferable to dubbing. Widescreen is always preferable to full screen.**

SHOWS: Most of what is on cable or network television is boring and lame. However, Netflix (along with various friends over the years) has turned me on to a slew of awesome series: The Sopranos, Mad Men, The Office (US & UK), Extras, Arrested Development, Freaks & Geeks, Trailer Park Boys, Glee (It’s a guilty pleasure, but what can I say? I was a choir nerd in high school.), The Tudors, West Wing; Penn & Teller: Bullshit!; Flight of the Conchords, Rome, That 70’s Show, CSI, Sex and the City (yes, I am a girl), Weeds, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood, The Wire, Iron Chef (the original, not the crappy new US version), Heroes, Lost, Party Down, Parks and Recreation, The Kids in the Hall, Reno 911!, Wonder Showzen, Twin Peaks, Sifl & Olly, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Shameless, Treme, House of Cards, Californication, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Firefly

The Daily Show and The Colbert Report never fail to make me laugh.

Any History Channel or Discovery Channel documentary.

MUSIC: This is one of my all-time favorite things. My tastes are pretty varied. Over the years, I’ve found that there’s something I like in pretty much every genre (excluding Death Metal). This is nowhere near an exhaustive list, but here are some bands I really dig in each of these genres…

Punk: The Ramones, The Pogues, Flogging Molly, The Clash, Gogol Bordello, Me First & The Gimme Gimmes, New York Dolls, The Cramps, Old 97’s, The Pixies, Adam Ant, The Misfits, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Funk/Soul/Reggae: Curtis Mayfield, Prince, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Stevie Wonder, India Arie, Al Green, Matisyahu, Ozomatli, Bob Marley

Alternative: Magnetic Fields, They Might Be Giants, Flaming Lips, Tom Waits, The Cure, Talking Heads, Brian Jonestown Massacre, The White Stripes, The Beta Band, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Joy Division, Green Day, Red Kross, Jesus & Mary Chain, Beck, The Aquabats, Cake, Ben Folds Five, Soul Coughing, Dead Kennedys

Classic Rock: The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane, Neil Young, Lou Reed, The Kinks, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Mamas & The Papas, The Traveling Wilburys, Rush, Electric Light Orchestra, Joe Cocker, Pink Floyd, The Who, Frank Zappa, Moody Blues, The Velvet Underground, Queen, Led Zeppelin

Hip-hop: Digable Planets, Outkast, Arrested Development, Mos Def, Headnotic, Kurtis Blow, Public Enemy, De La Soul, Beastie Boys, Common, Psalm One, The Perceptionists, Salt ‘N’ Pepa, Jurassic 5, Deep Thinkers, Flobots, Dr. Dre, Lauryn Hill

Pop: REM, David Bowie, Lilly Allen, Tegan & Sara, The Police, DEVO, The Faint, Michael Jackson, Stray Cats, Pop Will Eat Itself, Tracy Chapman, The Postal Service, VHS or Beta, TV On the Radio, Peter Gabriel, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2 (early stuff), New Order, Noah & the Whale, Of Montreal, Happy Mondays

Country: Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Willie Nelson

Bluegrass: Splitlip Rayfield, Truckstop Honeymoon, The Wilders, Kirk Rundstrom, Blue, Gillian Welch, Bill Monroe

Jazz/Blues: Louis Armstrong, Charlie Parker, Ella Fitzgerald, Miles Davis, Billie Holiday, Malachi Thompson, John Coltrane, Robert Johnson, Edith Piaf, Cab Calloway, Otis Redding, Muddy Waters, Ray Charles, Wilson Pickett

Oldies: Sam Cooke, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Jackie Wilson, Richie Valens, Nat King Cole, Petula Clark, Connie Francis, Johnny Mathis, The Beach Boys, Paul Revere & the Raiders, The Everly Brothers, a gazillion others

Folk: Bob Dylan, Nick Drake, Simon & Garfunkel; Peter, Paul, & Mary; Nickel Creek, Iron & Wine, Hot Tuna, Jolie Holland

Singer/Songwriter: Billy Joel, Norah Jones, James Taylor, David Sylvian, Elliott Smith, Jack Johnson, Paul Simon, Van Morrison, Madeleine Peyroux

Classical: Chopin, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Beethoven, John Williams

World: Dead Can Dance, Carlos Nakai, Os Mutantes, Buena Vista Social Club, Coyote Oldman

Yeah. I like music.

I also, admittedly, like most musicals. Like I said, I was a total choir nerd in high school and I was in many a musical theater production. So yeah, a lot of that stuck. Also notice how today’s Top 40 “artists” didn’t make the list. That was intentional. It’s mostly crap.

FOOD: Mostly Paleo, mostly organic. I'm a big fan of Thai, Japanese (including sushi), Mexican, Chinese, Mediterranean, anything Italian.

I generally prefer to check out local options in lieu of chains. I pretty much only eat real, actual food (no preservatives or frankenfoods) which limits my restaurant options somewhat. I cook a lot, and rock pretty hard at it.

(Learn enough about me yet? SHEESH!)
The six things I could never do without
I think most of us will be doing without a lot of things we thought we couldn't in the coming years. But it's amazing how resilient humans can be. Survival's a pretty strong motivator...anyway, TANGENT! If the poo poo hits the fan (what an odd metaphor that is), I could do without any or all of these things, but for the sake of getting to know me...

- Filtered water (distilled water in particular)
- Instant Netflix (I poo on cable)
- New music (I've had my share of pain in my life, but as long as I have a soundtrack to go with it, it always seems to work out okay.)
- The Internet (also known as the last bastion of free speech on Earth)
- Coconut oil (it has a million and one uses)
- Corrective eyewear (I'd be pretty screwed without it)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How my mom's doing since my dad died. How different our lives will be now. How to get back in shape. What my next move is. Why so many people have a strong desire to control other people.
On a typical Friday night I am
Usually home, unwinding from the work week. If I go out on a weekend, it's probably on Saturday. I often prefer to go out on weeknights to avoid the huge crowds. There also seem to be better specials during the week than on most weekends. Live shows are great, but in most other situations, I'd rather hear what my company has to say.

I really enjoy "get-together" games like Scrabble, Taboo, Apples to Apples, etc. I also really dig playing cards. I know speed, gin, rummy, gin rummy, poker, Texas hold 'em, etc. I used to know spades, hearts, and canasta but have since forgotten. If you know them, or any others I don't know, I'm an eager learner. I'd play cards all the time if I had a willing partner (or team).
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I've been told I snore. Mildly and inconsistently, but still.

I like to go barefoot most of the time, so I often have dirty toes. Don't judge. It's awesome. Totally worth it.

I've seen every episode of Murder She Wrote. Go ahead and judge. It's utterly ridiculous.
You should message me if
You...
are libertarian or anarchist leaning.
enjoy interesting conversation.
have an open mind.
know anything about Austrian economics.
distrust the mainstream media.
are passionate about real food.
have a healthy libido.
find country life appealing.
appreciate quality.
enjoy the outdoors.
are a positive person.
value self-reliance.
understand what freedom means.
are good with your hands.
want to make babies and grow food.
can laugh at yourself.

this chick sounds alright

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I told her she looked like a hotter version of deanna troi and she didnt' know who that was so i'm not interested

i still wanna riker her bad

this chick is legit pretty

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

vyst posted:

FYI if a girl lets you put your dingus in her pussy then it's good pussy

this declaration is incorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bored posted:

I am an uggo nerdy jewish girl and I dislike Seinfeld.

i dont believe you, on either count

• Locked thread