Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Holy gently caress what are you typing in the OKC search bar to find people like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Vorik posted:

it's really cool how the internet has allowed ugly/incredibly average looking women to feel like anyone gives a gently caress about them for the first time in their lives

There are plenty of guys with the male equivalent profiles, basically 3 paragraphs of bashing women, bitches, Nice Guy talk, "don't contact me if (insanely long laundry list ranting about things their rear end in a top hat ex did or insane physical specifications of their dream waifu), etc. The internet has given these people access to each other, which is good because they are the only ones who could tolerate each other.

Actually no it's bad because now these people can find each other and breed :stare:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

The best is when white men messaged me, an obviously ethnic brown person, and the first thing in their questionnaire was "Would you prefer to be with someone of your own race?" "Yes" especially if there was an (almost always racist) reason written behind it. Yet these guys would message me anyway. Why I'd love to be called "one of the good ones" while watching your family uncomfortably clutch their purses tighter when I go over to meet them!

Another time I messaged a guy who seemed to have similar interests and happened to be Asian. He sent a weirdly mean message insulting me, which was weird and gross but considering I was young/cute at the time and had other men to choose from on OKC I could care less and brushed it off.
A couple of days later his face pops up on my list of matches and I click his profile again out of curiosity, only to see see "don't message me if you're a friend of the family or spic" :stonk:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

The account I use just for flagmod poo poo is exactly that

and it's only existed for half a year

Back when I was 19 and 105 lbs. I got 30 messages A DAY for the first couple of weeks.

Unfortunately a full inbox sounds like a nice thing but it's not because most of the messages were worthless. The VAST majority of those messages consisted of:
- Creepy old men
- Creepy old MARRIED men trying to bribe me with money
- Happy couples thinking "bi = threesome gently caress toy" and messaging me asking me to be their third
- Hey bby how r u doin ;)
- Sex requests/dick pics
- Requests to date from hundreds to thousands of miles away when my profile said "locals only" in the first three sentences

It's almost like signing up to a coupon site for a deal on a single store or TV and getting 99.9% spam and garbage.

When I tried again 7 years older and 20 lbs. heavier, the message amount was far smaller but at least the amount of white noise died down. After age 23 or so, you are dead to would-be sugar daddies and creepy middle-aged men.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Out of curiosity, why were you on OKC at 19 and 100lbs?

I was an idiot v:v:v

I was getting all kinds of men IRL but wanted a soft, sensitive nerd/artist type of guy and not the kind you'd meet at bars or clubs. The pursuit of sex or just getting hot people isn't fun or interesting if it's easy or if that's not what you want, so I turned to OKC trying to find art nerds. What I ended up with on OKC were a bunch of malajusted weirdos and troglodytes instead, until finding a few really great guys on there who did not share my interests at all but were just great people.

It was then that I finally figured out that your interests mean little if you're compatible in other, more important ways.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Giblet Plus! posted:

So someone please fill me in. Why do women say "no shirtless pics" on dating websites? Everybody knows women like muscular, toned, dudes, so why don't they want to see pictures of this on dating profiles?

I've never discriminated based on pictures before but have noticed a startling majority of men who had a ton of shirtless pics up (regardless of attractiveness, though they usually had nice abs if nothing else), had douchebaggy profiles or were the type to message me saying "hey bby wan 2 see my dik?"

Personally all I wanted when looking up a man's profile were good facial shots and a body shot or two, regardless of clothing, just to make sure he wasn't a lardo

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

I'm a female, for reference. Just got this Engrishy message.

:haw: are you today

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Man, I don't even see where there's an option for income.

There used to be, weird. A lot of old options appeared to be stripped out of that little statistics bar on the right, too. Wonder if only grandfathered accounts have it and now it's only available on their stupid A-List service

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

MrMenshevik posted:

I've never understood the raw intensity of feeling some can summon for a blue guy that jumps on robots. What confusion of drives invests one's sexual self-understanding in a rodent and his over-designed friends?

I think someone explained that people who are honest-to-god autistic find Sonic easy to understand because his huge eyes and hands make his cartoony gestures more obvious than real human communication, which is more subtle. This makes him more relatable.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

I said it before and I'll say it again, the tall obsession some girls have makes no sense. As a 5'3" woman I find that after 6" tall everything I do with a guy becomes a pain in the rear end. Certain sex positions are harder, it's impossible to be the big spoon, you need a stepladder to kiss them. Personally as long as they are my height or above, that's cool.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

In that I grab them during raids and carrying them back to my clan

Be sure to carry her through to the final boss even though she can't DPS for poo poo and give her all the loot. If anyone complains kick them out of the clan for cockblocking

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

i cant tell if she liked Age of Ultron or not

Not by the hair on my chinny-chin chin

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"And last but not least, the most important one for me romantically... you MUST be rockin a WHOLE package. Do NOT message me for dating if you are circumcised. Once I went intact, I'll NEVER go back. 16 years of altered American sex was enough for me. Sorry, my lady bits just need a rest (OUCH). And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized. To make my cut, you MUST be natural. NO exceptions!"

How dry is her vag that she insists on having an uncut dick or "her lady parts need a rest"? What the gently caress is a keratinized head, does a cut dick morph into a fingernail? They all feel the loving same. Sounds like she's either too dry, too stupid to use lube, or both.

The only difference I've seen is that uncut are easier to give handies to, but harder to give oral to so it evens out? v:v:v

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

paco650 posted:

Also, getting your tubes tied in your early 20s lmbo

I tried it at 20. And 23. And 26. And now I'm almost 28 and the only thing not having them tied has meant is I'm stuck with lovely birth control pills. All age has done is convince me that I want babies now less than ever. Popping a BC pill isn't some magic baby eliminator without any consequences, oral contraceptives can have really nasty side effects. Women could suffer massive weight gain, violent mood swings, periods that can last 3 weeks or more, and all sorts of other horrible symptoms. It can even cause vaginal dryness and a reduced sex drive, making it a great birth control pill by making the woman never want sex anymore. Even other methods such as the IUD can gently caress with your hormones/sanity.

I do think that a psych eval and mandatory waiting until age 25-ish is a good idea, but that loving stereotype of women going "ICHANGEDMYMINDIWANTBABIES" is why most women never get to have the procedure done in the first place. Doctors will literally divert it with "you might change your mind" until you're menopausal.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

get an IUD like everybody else, idiot

I actually have brokenvaginaitis and an IUD would probably be a bad idea in my case, or at least more complicated to do than with regular women. Any hormones introduced at all fucks me up royally. I might even be naturally infertile :shrug:

Thankfully I found a BC pill that actually works (it controls my problem at the same time), but the point still stands that if I want to get my tubes tied, and am confident that I do not and will not want kids, some doctor thinking that I should poo poo out babies anyway is wrong.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

loquacius posted:

Problem solved??? :confuoot:

Actually I'm seriously tempted to get fertility testing, just to see if I could go off BC pills altogether and never have to worry about condoms again (with known std-free partners) because that would rule.

But that's all besides the point. For some women with extra-sensitive bodies, hormones = bad. That could be the pill, an IUD, the implant, patch, anything. Imagine what would happen to men's bodies if your testosterone got hosed with. That is why getting your tubes tied should be a more accepted option and everyone who says "Oh, you'll change your mind" to women pushing 30 need to shut the hell up.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

all those copper hormones

"May cause longer/heavier menses" Why yes I want to have longer, more painful periods. The pain makes me stronger and I didn't need all of that blood anyway.

Also if you have a condition like I do, endometriosis (basically your period is all hosed up and the tissues form outside of the uterine area, implanting on random body parts and causing horrible pain and irregular bleeding. It can even fuse organs together) then I bet that would be even better! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also it can cause increased risk of yeast infections. Nothing makes a woman sexy like a chronic, unstoppable outpouring of cottage cheese

Mr. Creakle fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 4, 2015

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

loquacius posted:

I don't want to mansplain here but yeah Cuckoo it sounds like you probably should just go ahead and get the fertility test because this all seems to be a big source of stress for you and it might not even be necessary :)

Thanks but I'm fine. Like I said, BC pills actually help me.

The whole point of posting all of that is women should have the choice to get their tubes tied if they want because sometimes it's not as simple as (insert common contraceptive method here). Getting walled by doctors in the 21st century is insane, especially if they have a legitimate medical reason behind choosing to do so.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

but honestly it is pretty embarrassing that a man has to tell a woman that many IUDs don't contain hormones

Its pretty embarrassing that you assumed they were magical symptom free solutions that will work for all women ever, thereby negating the need for your tubes to be tied.

Jam an IUD up your rear end, maybe it'll stop your shitposting

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

That first picture...I can't help but wonder whether she's trying to do the "sex kitten" thing and going too far or if she's actually a furry.

Also tinymouth :stare:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

C...Chin-chan, it's your long-lost brother :eyepop:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Lonely, anti-social girl has been chatting with me for a couple of days. Asks "So what do you like to do for fun, :p ?" I tell her I like to drink, play games, and watch movies.

Dead silence after that.

You certainly didn't say anything wrong. She may have gotten other messages at the same time and someone else piqued her interest more.

Then again if she's "anti social" she may have been turned off at the mention of drinking, which honestly if you do like to drink and she's that against it you dodged a bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Oh yeah, she's one of those people that likes to lists nothing but negatives and be brutally honest about how much they suck to scare people away. She seemed genuinely interested in chatting with me, talking about how chatting with people online is the only interaction she ever gets.

Dude she sounds like she was loving nuts. When dating, sometimes we are fortunate in finding someone who screams their problems from the hilltops so you know that they would be a lovely girl/boyfriend before getting serious with them. This was one of those people.

Consider yourself lucky and find someone who is...like the complete opposite of what you posted.

• Locked thread