Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

nutranurse posted:

ive seen this person in real life.

How was the smell?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

drat on GIS it has a lot more results. Most of the websites are in chinese with the stock photo. The picture is like a distance action picture, the close up of her face has no results.

What would you guys have done? Send a message? No show? Gone to see what happened? I almost wish I went now. With more advance notice I would have sent a friend or two in advance to see what was going on in exchange for a beer.

"Sally" has not responded.

Nothing wrong with getting your dick sucked

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ya well clubs and sports and poo poo are dumb and boring. what can I do to get normal people to like me

Send dick pics

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Only if you're not a six sigma anomaly

This post written in a supine position atop a foam bed after messaging a stupendously out of my league girl on a website called OK Cupid

I am doing the same thing but the username is different :spooky:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

The dress is a terrible choice but would for the tequila alone

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ive been on this website for 3 months and ive only gotten 40 likes of which 5 are non-fat and 3 of those that are actually attractive and somewhat fit. am i loving uggo or can i somehow blame women for this?

Yes you are goon

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

froward posted:

and aren't a racist cock.
What if my cock is racist though? Please don't kick shame him

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

DaveSplitter posted:

She's actually pretty cute. Not fat or ugly. Too bad she seems like a total bitch.

She seems cool as gently caress actually

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Bottom teeth crooked would not bang

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Coolie Ghost posted:

lmao i wish hadn't deleted the messages she sent to me afterwards, she got drunk and sent me a long message complaining about how i didn't take her on an actual date where she would have been "better behaved", and that her sending this drunk text was "closure" and ended it with the lonely girl mantra "i hate boys" :allears:

Yep girls and guys totally text while drunk for closure. Your beta bitch status is confirmed.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

JebanyPedal posted:

The gently caress you talking about, I'm not being humble about it you dumb gently caress, I'm hot and girls hit me up on OKC like easy peasy, you loving gelatin rear end retard.

Post pics so we may judge

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Tumble posted:

Cavegirl hippy bush that smells like pussy and patchouli? Game. loving. On.

No idea what patchouli is but does it smell like ratty Brussels sprouts?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

man nurse posted:

I'm extremely attractive and made a good profile that isn't too long or cringeworthy or dull and doesn't mention video games but no females will message me back

send help

Your either around 5'6" or it could be your mom is lying to you. Post pics so we may judge you or begin investigating a new lifestyle.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

emminou posted:

Since you asked:

The look of fear in that poor creatures eyes as she gazes at her next meal is disturbing

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

SaltLick posted:

lonely moms are the easiest of pickings after fats

If you can't pull a lonely mommy you may want to reconsider your lifestyle

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

blonde rich girl sounded nice, it's just sad to me that she will probably wake up feeling worthless and used and that even if she doesn't the virgburglar will probably ditch her for the next series of new blips on the okc radar. the whole process to him just sounds like an addiction if i'm honest, and i can't help but wonder if the virgburglar will one day end up feeling like an empty husk of a human being who blew any chance at any deep and long-lasting connections because god forbid he doesn't inseminate a girl on date #1.

in the words of frightened rabbit, it takes more than loving someone you don't know to keep warm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI3psN4rajU

Jesus Christ stop being passive aggressive and just ask the virburglar for his sloppy seconds

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

man nurse posted:

I'm getting nothing but jet-setting yoga enthusiasts who won't message back and the one person who did immediately started sending me gross pictures so I think I'm about done with this.

Welcome to the Internet

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Or atleast post a link to the closest thing so we can shame you for being picky about how vagina looks

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

This is gonna be how I kill my morning, thanks.

You may think some of them are fake but if you set up your own fake tinder you will realize just how unlikely that is.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Tumble posted:

lol this guy.

I am totally down with hooking up and casual dating. It's fun.

If you're out there regularly hooking up with people you think you can do better than, try dating up a bit? I don't think I deserve an explanation, but when I'm hooking up with somebody a few times and I meet somebody I actually want to date I will send a "hey you've awesome to hang out with, but I met somebody I really want to get to know more."

It's polite... Why would I just stop responding?

Because having a penis can make you psychopath when being rejected.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

are hetero's using tindr yet?

Yes and they have ruined the concept

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yeah but if I have to lie I use lies that don't involve dead people out of respect for not wanting the other person to worry. There's considerate ways to do it and there's tacky ways to do it.

e: theres a billion lies you can use that don't involve dead people, i'm not ready to date again, i'm moving away soon, my ex is back in my life and we want to give it another go etc etc...

They are canceling because you come across as an insufferable pedantic goony gently caress.

This is your posts "Someone I have been only texting blew me off and I will post a wall of text because :qq: :qq:"

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

SaltLick posted:

I once had a girl cancel on me because she couldn't find a babysitter for her adult retard brother.

Next time just have her make Shirley Crabtree just post in this thread. We will babysit him.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

Well I pulled put my 15, 13 for the meal 1 for the waiter and 1 dollar for the bus ride back. she looked confused.

That is a shameful tip

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hippies think chemicals are bad. They think soap is a chemical. They are also gentle and easily influenced. They realize they stink but cannot use "harsh industrial detergents." So they try to do a nice thing for others by covering up their stench with perfume. But perfume is chemicals. Except for patchouli. Because it comes from a headshop instead of a department store it is not a chemical.

Another example of weed logic being inferior to coke logic

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Tumble posted:

No way, I'm a pretty cool dude, plus my new haircut is loving sweet!

You two should hate gently caress each other and love post the insults

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Risky posted:

Just made more small talk and then I told her I was gonna crash. She then msged me her phone number and told me to text her tomorrow... I still haven't.

In Jebany's defense, she didn't even tell me her name before she busted that line out.

Hit it then quit it

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

captainOrbital posted:

You guys are traumatizing these poor women.

Enough about the size of my penis

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

Idk if pics really help the thread sure sometimes there's really folks lacking self awareness but we've had more 'lol look at this uggo she literally a cripple' or creepers than real comedy

Which page were you posted on?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

TheSpiritFox posted:

I did marry her and have a kid with her (in that order) so unless you want to make a totally valid point about how over a decade ago I was not at all an adult at 20 you've really got no point to make here.

P.S. The rap sheet poo poo did not make the post I was responding to any less stupid fyi

Congratulations on marrying the victim of your child molestatation/rape I guess :confused:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

vyst posted:

"15 year olds man. I get older but they barely have started menstruating". "Alright, alright, alright!"

:chanpop::captainpop:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

I would edit out the names imo just in case.
Also I decided to gently caress around with flag mod and came across a massive schlong.

Post the pics

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

actionjackson posted:

Okay, so we are different :)

My mother taught high school English though so I've always been turned off by bad grammar and spelling.

Please keep your parent incest fetish to yourself

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

vyst posted:

They should repeal HIPPA so okcupid can tap into medical records to confirm body type

Spoiler if they mention their body type in the profile they are fat. Especially if they say they are a gym rat.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hoping for that match

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hobohemian posted:

Pretty sure that is wrestling legend The Undertaker pre hat phase.

I believe it is roman reigns and dean Ambrose below him

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

I'll come back to this one in a few months.

Why wait it's the perfect chance to be the cucker

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

If someone lists "Blistex" as one of the six things she cannot live without, is that a tactful way of saying "I have herpes"?

It means they are a pleb. Burt's bees lip care owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

ThePriceIsRight posted:

what's the male - female ratio on this dumb website. also has anyone gotten laid being unironically honest about loneliness on your profile? just a question for a friend.

If I have been using a ratio of .8932 for my spreadsheet and the formula has been pretty accurate so far.

• Locked thread