Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

tell her other message came up with an error and resend it or somethign. geeze

this would be a good way to see how people revise their messages after the initial rush of hormones has worn off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

Me IRL according to that man:

I have nice eyes.

this is like the joke equivalent of pointing out peanuts are legumes

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

About Me: I will repeat the funniest cable tv comedy bits before plumbing your holes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm gordon shumway up in your butthole

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm hard.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can imagine a woman with low self esteem having her day brightened by a respectful dick pic. it's a vulnerable act, which displays confidence and also makes a claim of commitment (to gently caress)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

The best part of dating sites is following the changes in a person's profile as they realize the true nature of men

"If you're handsome and you know it, hit me up"
To
"No douchebags or creeps"
To
"Deleting this"

Or something similar

saw a woman's profile that started with "DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. I DON'T CARE. EVERYONE PLAYS VIDEO GAMES, IT'S NOT A HUGE THING"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when i first signed up for okcupid one of the first women i saw was a homestuck character. her photo was a cosplay and the profile was written in bizarre text speak. she looked like a literal clown and was asexual "S0 G00D LUCK B0YS"

(i did not know it was homestuck til someone on these forums told me, hello friend.)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

women are clumsy animals with brains the size of peanuts. a goofy face is a signaling method to show she does not see you as a threat and it is appropriate to release your mating cloud.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

unless that woman was real fussy about the romeo and juliet question i don't think that's good post.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

Say what you will, but I'll say one thing.
If that's a picture she was willing to put up in an attempt to look attractive, I think I might have finally found someone less photogenic than myself.

what about post histories, though.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i knew an autistic dude in college who is now dating a chubby but normal chick. i'm surprised he learned to get along with people after kicking my roommate's gamecube down the stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

grow some better legs, oval office.

• Locked thread