Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The Cubelodyte posted:

Who the gently caress vilifies blue whales? :confused:

Lol that's what jumped out at me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

me:
Fat
Poor
Spinning my wheels

you:
Fit
Wealthy
Has poo poo together, plan for future

Oh, so women aren't allowed to have standards? *Expands like a pufferfish to deter predators*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Violet_Sky posted:

I got a message from a 34 year old man today. I'm 21. :stare:

lmao at :stare:

geez, power down the rig and go outside

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Pon de Bundy posted:

you brought your 20 year old girlfriend around your mum and youre old and creepy as gently caress

im albanian and your age gap is loving weird

drat son ur gross as gently caress

i wonder if you'll be singing a different tune when you're in your 40s and your wife is dumpy and miserable and hates your guts.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

One thing I really like is when someone responds to your message with a reply that seems completely eager but leaves no obvious path to continue a conversation.

I asked a girl who said she's "changing the world" in her 'what I'm doing' section "hey, how are you changing the world?"

"That's a tough question, give me an easier one."

"Ok sure- assuming you don't have a date planned for Valentines day, what show do you plan on netflixing/DVRing? I plan on whating youtubes of dogs playing."

"Oh I didn't even realize Valentines day was coming up :) "

Lol why didn't you say 'what show are you planning on watching?' - you know, using the perfectly good verb we already have? Also lol assuming she's some gormless lazy sack o' poo poo and her default evening activity is zonking in front of the TV.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hi I'm a goon and I turn product names into verbs because my entire life revolves around buying things and services

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sorry I can't hear you, too busy ipadding some games and kindling a book, y know.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

if you haven't hosed around with perspective when taking a dilz pic and sent it to your target of choice then idkwts

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I never leave GBS. whether I'm queuing up at the bank, buying a pastry, framing a dick pick, it's always there on my iphone.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

naem posted:

Am I the only straight guy on this website now or

almost everybpody on the internet now is either gay or a troon.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i mena, if a poster somewhere mentions they:re a girl i assume troon until proven otherwise.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

has anyone ever attempted to make a dating site for only goons? i think it would be an interesting social experiment

there was a thread that tah tgot closed cos of rape or something lol

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lol at that list of books. That may be the worst profile yet.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Haha I just saw 'must be GGG' - good guy greg?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

SaltLick posted:

My quickest movie date turned to sex was 5 minutes into Orange County featuring Jack Black. post your records

Mine is - time.

'Did you want to watch termiator?' *begins dragging file to vlc*
'I don't care what's on.'

You = owned.

Bow to your alpha.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

She sounds crazy but not horrible (driven, seems quite optimistic etc) then you see this: 'I've recently found tumblr and may be addicted'. Lol she's hosed.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

about four minutes into 2001: a space odyssey

the sex better have been good.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I thought her pic was posted cos she's quite cute.... :/

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Breetai posted:

No joke, most tedious date I've had in my entire life was with a travel agent. Not because she went on and on about her own travel (which her position certainly afforded her given the discounts she could wrangle), but because she went on and on and on about the travel that she had arranged for other people. It was the Coffee Date of Pure Vicarious Bragging that was always at least one degree separated from anything interesting about her as a person, and every single effort to deflect the conversation elsewhere was masterfully deflected into another spiel about her work and how good she was at arranging a good time for others. :irony:

Yeah but how were her titz

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

All I'm saying is that's it better than a safe, boring profile in my book. I'll take a little tryharding quirkiness over "loves to laugh, looking for my partner in crime, 'enjoys hiking', I have a kid and he is my world" profile #1000.

I just think weird is better than boring.

It's just as much as a cliche though.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

how me a frog posted:

Brits don't understand, genetically, temperature. A cold brew and a hot girl to them is basically body temperature pisswater in the rest of the civilized world.

Also its hard to date a Brit woman as they're usually two time moms by the time they finish high school. I've been to Brighton, I've seen it.

We are well aware of the state of our women. Why do you think the empire was so vast.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

nutranurse posted:

you can see why i'd come to the conclusion that you dont date black women because of their buttsizes, right. you cant go all "i only date people w/ x", and then double back to "yeah sometimes they have x, but in most cases it's y!" and act as if im tilting at windmills here

Lol who gives a phuck, phaggot. It just means more planetoid prosteriors for you to drool over.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ThePriceIsRight posted:

you never heard o f thailand my boy?

ffs why cant our troons look like this instead of alpeh null.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I'm sure that plenty of people simply enjoy watching it and aren't in fact the goon brony boogyman youve constructed in your head.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Soz brah I've never even seen an episode.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

drat horror queefs posted:

note: cut out a bunch b/c long and boring af

pictures:

for someone who is a "fat activist" or w/e the gently caress all her pictures are carefully angled to minimize/hide her weight lol

lmao the BBO (bearded beta orbiter) just released how hosed up his life is lmao

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

he massages her stinky gross feet while she goes on about suicide being a radical feminist statmeent

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Smugworth posted:

what a bigot

*constantly messages asian women*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hood Ornament posted:

"I'm not attracted to people outside my race" is pretty super racist dudes idk

Lol you've been completely browbeaten by Twitter.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

all races are equal except for latinas who are god's gift to boners quote this if you're down

I don't like how their taint goes all yellowy.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

unassertive boy 99 posted:

HB9 is a Hot Babe rated 9 on the 1-10 scale. A girl with modelesque qualities with a beautiful face and figure but not quite the top tier; perhaps having slightly less in one area such as a little less in height and figure but with still a beautiful face. This would likely include non-top-name models and attractive actresses.
Whereas an HB10 are likely to be top models such as Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio who's existence is based purely on their physical beauty, an HB9 would be more to the likes of Paris Hilton, Natalie Glebova, Megan Fox, still very attractive women whilst not being a top tiered model.

by antivern January 23, 2012

Is there any chance the man who wrote this is not morbidly obese, the presence of which incites disgust in all women.

actually, its me. so yes.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

nah probably a mildly attractive person cause a true unattractive person would have just accepted that having sex doesn't mean poo poo and people who place their own self worth on how many women they can borderline-rape should literally be killed

seriously how dumb you gotta be to bypass the basic fact that "sex feels good" to get to "i need to trick women who would hate who i am into sleeping with me cause it makes me feel good as a person"

gently caress the war on drugs, throw anyone who ever paid to go to one of these seminars or bought one of these books in prison

ahahaha

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

how many points you got bro

how many dimes you bedded by whining to them about dudebros, bro?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

gargageperson, pissbaby, gross, ugh.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

continue living your life and if you see a girl you find attractive, smile at her and make eye contact and if she reciprocates, have a conversation with her where you come off as a human being worth having sex with

if you think this is difficult, kill yourself

negging and kino is way more efficient brah. if you want i can give you some tips on how to do it. I got with an HB7 yesterday.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Profondo Rosso posted:

Teach me ur ways senpai

just diss the things they obv care about a lot and brush their rear end and you're good to go, bro.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

you replied to my post thus you cared about my post therefore you lose let me just put that up on a scoreboard

what is the conversion rate between one internet win point and one sex with a woman point? hard to balance cause the former is pretty low effort and the latter requires you to either a) be a decent person or b) be a sociopathic rapist, both hard levels to reach for most people apparently

sex with a rotter - 1000 posts
sex with a white girl - 5000 posts
sex with an asian - 10,0000 posts

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

usually a girl who is into games and high fantasy.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

hold on, even on the sad person scoreboard this is a bit weird. asian girls are SO loving EASY to gently caress, all you have to demonstrate is a) i'm white b) i am not a complete outcast from society

oh nm

but seriously white girl standards are waaaay higher than asian girls

i guess its possible this is warped by being fat and/or unattractive but i really have no way of judging that scale

can you not judge it because you're gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

unassertive boy 99 posted:

She's prob not smoking hot, therefore it's not too weird since both men and women can look Really Good even in their 40s+. Though even if she's attractive, not all goons are gross ugly creeps

The male obsession with youth is creepy btw cuz the main appeal of a very young girl is her immaturity and ease to control. There are lots of beautiful women that are 'mature'. Patriarchy is real, and if ur a male not actively trying to dismantle it, you will be 1st against the wall when the femdom rev cums :redhammer:

it think its good because then it means more 35 year old MILFs for me, which are the best of all possible female variants.

• Locked thread