Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
"Be white" is honestly the best piece of dating advice I have ever received.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Eyespy posted:

I'm on a roll with messages from crazies today.

Also from that mythical Townsville (a four hour drive from me). Her message read "sissy!!!
hello sweetie are you into Mistress/slave scene/play?".

And no there's nothing in my profile that would indicate that. 6% match.

She's incredibly good at the bdsm thing though. Just the way she tortures punctuation in that post makes me want to beg on my knees for her to stop.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Are you saying all black Portlanders look the same to you? All five of them?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Hellequin posted:

kind of tubby and a lazy eye.

Gun nut and a lazy eye? Sounds like a dangerous combo...

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Childers B. Lace posted:

You like to hung with good friends and? And what?

I don't know but you gotta admit she knows how to leave people hanging.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

cmndstab posted:

I wonder what her endgame was?

Like, she just wanted to a bash a guy and kill him? Or did she want some money, or what?

Well, the article gives a motive for her actions, which can be paraphrased as: "She has serious mental health issues."

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
The copy-paste one reads like something procedurally generated by a poorly coded flirting algorithm, if that even exists. Did a human write it? They fail the Turing test. :psyduck:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Smash it Smash hit posted:

alot of abortion clinics also serve as STD testing sites so, prob not a good place

Yes, better get a partner who never gets tested. They must be healthy by definition, right?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

JebanyPedal posted:

She takes me to an allnight diner and pays for it, then I gently caress her again in thanks

Congratulation on prostituting yourself for food, I guess.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Shirley Crabtree posted:

cancelling a date does not make you a terrible person. lying about a heart attack to cancel a date makes you a terrible person.
[...]
she may, or may not, have done this but some people do and those people are terrible and if she did then so is she.

So clearly it's the heart attack that bothers you, but you have to realize that this is a personal problem. If it's a lie, the lie was fine. Let's play a game, which one of these truths would you have preferred?
"I just realized I'd rather play with my goldfish than go out with you."
"I'm going to spend the evening watching TV instead of going out with you, Fast and Furious 19 is on Netflix and that's got to be more intellectual than your conversation."
"I would have texted you sooner but the cute guy I actually wanted to go out with took forever to reply. I'm going out with him and putting you on the back burner, hope you don't mind."
"You sound weird and entitled and like you're going to stalk me if I tell you to gently caress off but an internet forum advised me to tell you the truth instead of a socially acceptable lie, so here I am. Please don't murder me."

Shirley Crabtree posted:

the other has pistols tattooed on her tits. On her tits.

Classy. And in 30 years she'll have rifles tattooed on her tits, which will be even classier.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Basic Poster posted:

I know its .txt...but what exactly is this profile pic (real) trying to convey?

https://imgur.com/fAa8fFX

"I have a dick."

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

JebanyPedal posted:

I tested positive for chlamydia again lmao. Don't even know who it was from.

notZaar posted:

Sweet divine retribution bitch

There you go, you got chlamydia from God.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Ayn Rand.

Other than that, I don't know.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Probably better than a picture of a pan, which is what I would open with. :shrug:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
I apologize in advance for seriousposting in GBS, but there is no set timeline/number of date after which you are owed sex. If you enjoy spending time with her, and it seems like you do, then do it. And if sex is really that important to you nobody is stopping you from also dating other girls who are more your usual "bad girl, sleep on the first date" kind of deal.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

cyberia posted:

Cheers, I'll be sure to update GoonSexSchedule.xlsx :coal:

I think it's .xls. The xlsx format didn't exist last time a goon had sex.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

cyberia posted:

Seriously, nobody actually listens to this poo poo,

Maybe they do and maybe they don't but nobody who values their time reads those stupid lists. Thing is, either you are passionate about one or a handful of artists/bands, in which case they deserve a sentence or two, not an index in a list, or you're not, in which case you can just write a few sentences about your favorite genres. Either way, I don't understand what the point of these lists is except as an attempt to make people not read them.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Coolness Averted posted:

you want to go silent hiking with me. thats where we hike together but we dont talk and i just listen to my audiobook.

Hey, I've dated this girl! We went on a silent hike together. Well, not quite together, we weren't on the same trail. And it wasn't on the same day. But to be fair there's no way she could have told the difference.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

massive spider posted:

agree to jump straight into one huge gross sweaty pile.

Well, did you? Tell us about your poly/orgy night. :allears:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

paco650 posted:

gently caress the haters, I like you and I like these posts.

:agreed: Please keep posting these conversations Aydjile. I don't even care if they're real or fake, they are beautiful and that's all that matters.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Coolness Averted posted:

holy poo poo, just

Like...when she was 6 did she have a 3 year old 'boyfriend?'

Probably talking about the 11y.o. she dated last year. :pedo:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

enraged_camel posted:

lmao, you sound like some kind of pua

what's your favorite neg

Aside from the played out and stupid "loving lol if you" which can't die fast enough, what's your problem with his post exactly? There's nothing wrong with talking to people and asking them out if you are interested and you think they may be. You seem very sheltered.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Violet_Sky posted:

I'm a 4'11 virgin female. AMA

Do you have a "less than 6'2" don't bother" disclaimer on your profile?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

LethalGeek posted:

Why do women think "taking down the patriarchy" is just going to make me so ready to chat them up

Name your pants The Patriarchy.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Great find. I'm glad she found the purpouse of her life, I'm still looking for the porpoise of mine.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Otisburg posted:

Maybe I'm wrong tho and other dudes like the "guess which of these 4 people mugging for the camera at the bar is me."

Not a very interesting game I'm afraid. It's the ugly one. It's always the ugly one.

That goes for both genders, btw.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
I'm going to guess that "Kye" is a landwhale and that it's drat hard to sex a landwhale blindfolded if they keep your hands away from their genitals.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
drat, I was way off. The victim's assessment that she "was a bit stupid" is clearly much more on target.

Also, are there no lesbian bars in the UK? Why did that woman have to fool another woman into thinking she was a man in order to have sex with women?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

IDGI. What's so bad about this one?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
So? I've seen much worse. Maybe she's British? I don't judge.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Ask her what distinguishes the first sister from the other three that she needs to be singled out like that. Also, that's like the "proud mother of three beautiful Corgis" mental illness reveal, on peyote.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

I love to be picked up and spun around, [...]. I am used to being tossed aside,

Stop picking partners with lovely grip.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Otisburg posted:

Assuming for the sake of the hypothetical some nanocoating that lets you survive long enough to jack it, would the force of your ejaculate leaving your body be enough to propel you, albeit very slowly, in the other direction?

You are already picturing U.S. soldiers arrayed on the back of a new generation of rockets, splooging into space to propel it forward. And yes, it would work. :patriot:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

YeahTubaMike posted:

getting messages that just say "Hey" or "How r u" is really annoying and bothersome, like, at least put in a minimal amount of effort to ask me about something on my profile or tell me a little bit about yourself

Serious question: Why?

Why should I put in even a modicum of effort in the message given that you're going to see I sent you a message, are going to check out my profile pic and decide from that whether you want a conversation or not? If you like what you see, you'll just reply 'hey' back, and from that point game's on. But until you've shown interest, crafting a message taylored to your particulars is for uggos that can't cruise on their looks alone. :smug:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Oh shush, he wasn't doxxing you, he was talking about the profile.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Like this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Groovelord Neato posted:

doesn't this also mean that when an attractive man and an unattractive man both send a message with something from the woman's profile, only the attractive man will get a response.

Corolary: When both an attractive man and an uggo send "hey" to a woman, only the uggo gets labeled a creep.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

MasterControl posted:

alright which guy goon is this?

Front or back?

e: gently caress, new page.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
One time someone used the term "felching" in a thread. I learned that day not to google unknown words I see on this site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

neonbregna posted:

Swiping right creates a binding contract between 2 individuals that can only be broken by exchanging bodily fluids.

I told this to a date, almost verbatim. She then spit in my face and said that fulfilled her end of the contract, but I think she's trying to get off on a technicality. Should I lawyer up?

• Locked thread