Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

computer parts posted:

everytime I don't think it's a myspace angle...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Risky posted:

Found someone way better. Already been on 3 great dates and she wants to head to Orlando tomorrow and stay the night at a hotel. This one might be a keeper.

just a florida girl

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Risky posted:

fetlife is great if you want to look at profiles of fat, gross, mentally broken people.

this is my fetish

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
who gives a poo poo

hes married

post pics of kinky landwhales

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

5-HT posted:

kink people who are open about it beyond some kind of a fetlife profile and/or a piece of jewelry showing they're owned (like a masonic ring) are p weird. everybody is into light s&m at some level (spanking, tying, etc.). women tend to be subs, guys tend to be doms, and that's all that need to be said about that.

people who take it beyond this are weird as gently caress.

i am not sexually satisfied until i brutalize a bitch

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

bdurso posted:

You make them read your posts while loving?

i read GBS out loud :twisted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
please turn this into the people of OKCupid thread

post the pics

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Risky posted:

*I play video games. Yes. And tend to obsess over whatever my current one is. Mass Effect, Skyrim (working on two pretty pimp houses), Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the Bioshock series (thought Infinite was lackluster imo), Dragon Age (Pretty obsessed with Inquisition, by the way), Borderlands 2, the Arkham series (Though they frustrate me all to hell), etc. On a PS3.

Goon dreamgirl right? Talked to her for a while and the conversation would never get past the Fallout series. Would describe in GREAT length what the flaws of New Vegas were. Tried to steer it away a few times. Was not happening.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

EZipperelli posted:

Too bad she's crazy. She's p cute imo

my unhinged russian cutie :shobon:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
gently caress the retard

Top City Homo