Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Top City Homo posted:

post some pics

and dont kinkshame
That poo poo is gross and creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kinkshame forever.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i thought the kinks were a pretty alright band actually

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

i thought the kinks were a pretty alright band actually
Its ok, that would be kinksshame, this is kinkshame. We're all good here.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

post some pics

and dont kinkshame
Nah kinkshame this poo poo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

give baby girl some cummsies

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

DDLG always seemed like a sly fetish to get away being a gold digger

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

fetishes seem like a lot of effort and commitment

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

toggle posted:

fetishes seem like a lot of effort and commitment
I can kinda see it if you treat sex as a hobby? idk I like weird sex too but I have other poo poo to do everyday and I simply don't care as hard as some people apparently.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Aren't you a weird poly dude.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah but I roll my eyes at poly people because i'm more "you/I are weird and it's not going to fly just deal with it" and am pretty fine with goons as a whole making GBS threads on the idea because lol you all aren't wrong.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I messaged that girl asking if I could RP a 60's dad getting home at 9 after a long day and ignore my family while I have a drink and watch TV

more power to you LethalGeek, have all the weird sex you want unless you're the dude who is gonna get shot by the cop apple, then RIP I guess

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i like to put my penis in a woman's many orifices in rhythmic repeating pattern

imo its good

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Top City Homo posted:

i like to put my penis in a woman's many orifices in rhythmic repeating pattern

imo its good

"WRONG."
-micheal caine in superman

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Coolness Averted posted:

Oh hey this girl looks pretty cool and normal,

Maybe I should mess..-wait

:chloe:

Q: What's wierder the girl who fucks guys the same age as her dad on a regular basis or the girl who fucks her same age boyfriend and asks him to call her poo poo like "Baby girl"

A: Trick question the girl who asks her boyfriend to call her babygirl married a 45 year old at 23.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

TheSpiritFox posted:

Q: What's wierder the girl who fucks guys the same age as her dad on a regular basis or the girl who fucks her same age boyfriend and asks him to call her poo poo like "Baby girl"

A: Trick question the girl who asks her boyfriend to call her babygirl married a 45 year old at 23.

would JO if I saw a pregnant 23 gear old with a 45 year old ma

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I didn't think to grab it at the time but some chick seemed cool until I saw one of her favorite books was atlas shrugged and I noped right out that profile.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Coolness Averted posted:

Oh hey this girl looks pretty cool and normal,

Maybe I should mess..-wait

:chloe:

The one time I was messaging someone who then turned out to be into that poo poo she mentioned having been molested as a kid but how she was 'totally over it' and 'that happening, like, didn't factor into her kink, like, AT ALL, honest!'.

I have an inkling that there would be a very similar story behind the vast majority of broken people into that kinda thing.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

LethalGeek posted:

I didn't think to grab it at the time but some chick seemed cool until I saw one of her favorite books was atlas shrugged and I noped right out that profile.

the number of times i've had to do this is really depressing

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

everytime I don't think it's a myspace angle...

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Breetai posted:

The one time I was messaging someone who then turned out to be into that poo poo she mentioned having been molested as a kid but how she was 'totally over it' and 'that happening, like, didn't factor into her kink, like, AT ALL, honest!'.

I have an inkling that there would be a very similar story behind the vast majority of broken people into that kinda thing.

:ssh: I have a fet profile and it's actually really loving wierd how few of the people I know who are into the really wierd poo poo have molestation backgrounds. By far the minority.

Emotionally distant fathers, particularly ones who spent long times away from home for whatever reason (military, divorce, prison, etc) on the other hand...

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

TheSpiritFox posted:

:ssh: I have a fet profile and it's actually really loving wierd how few of the people I know who are into the really wierd poo poo have molestation backgrounds. By far the minority.

Emotionally distant fathers, particularly ones who spent long times away from home for whatever reason (military, divorce, prison, etc) on the other hand...

Why do kinky/poly goons always feel the need to 'out' themselves at every opportunity to defend how cool & good & misunderstood they and their community are?

Like, if you want to suck a toe, then suck a toe, guy, whatever, but casually bringing that poo poo up in a thread dedicated to mocking people's gross dating/sex lives is such a weird thing to do.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
That's their hobby. Usually folks will revert back to talking about their hobby when the conversation dries up. Personally, I like videogames.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

drat horror queefs posted:

the number of times i've had to do this is really depressing

I thought okcupid had some weird hatefuck algorithm I think like a 3rd of the high matches that are pretty.
Ha ha who am I kidding we're all just broken.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

which would give you more of a 'oh gently caress here we go' moment: having your legs dangling out of a plane the second before you sky dive out of it? or going to your first ever fetlife meet up?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

toggle posted:

which would give you more of a 'oh gently caress here we go' moment: having your legs dangling out of a plane the second before you sky dive out of it? or going to your first ever fetlife meet up?

Airplane, but only because all the crazy poo poo in sky diving is front loaded to when you step out of the plane. On the other hand, introductory fetish stuff tends to be pretty normal at first blush, and the weird poo poo doesn't usual start happening until later.

Think of it a bit like dating, where you want to get to know a person a bit to figure out if they're crazy before you gently caress. Only replace 'if they're crazy' with 'if they're the right kind of crazy' and replace 'gently caress' with 'diaper making GBS threads/dog dildos//ball crushing/whatever else you're into'.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

LethalGeek posted:

you missed out on anal

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

computer parts posted:

everytime I don't think it's a myspace angle...

Risky
May 18, 2003

i was reloading posted:

Are you going to use this opportunity to gently caress her?

Found someone way better. Already been on 3 great dates and she wants to head to Orlando tomorrow and stay the night at a hotel. This one might be a keeper.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Risky posted:

Found someone way better. Already been on 3 great dates and she wants to head to Orlando tomorrow and stay the night at a hotel. This one might be a keeper.

just a florida girl

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

toggle posted:

So this woman I was with invited me to her friends party, and told me it was a Harry Potter party, and I thought "Cool! This should be a lot of fun!". I went all out on the costume and everything and thought it would be funny to go as Luna Lovegood, as I am a dude, and I even had the spectraspec glasses, a blonde wig, and wand and poo poo. We show up to the party and there are like a few people in costume, but mostly a bunch of garbage looking people hanging out. Turns out it was a local meeting for the fetlife group, and the way these assholes decided to invite their friends/partners without telling them it was a weird kink fest was to lie to them about it being a Harry Potter party. You can imagine I immediately regretted my decision to go as Luna Lovegood.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Does myspace angle work for guys. like he man titties look like solid pecs or something i dunno

Risky
May 18, 2003

bdurso posted:

So this woman I was with invited me to her friends party, and told me it was a Harry Potter party, and I thought "Cool! This should be a lot of fun!". I went all out on the costume and everything and thought it would be funny to go as Luna Lovegood, as I am a dude, and I even had the spectraspec glasses, a blonde wig, and wand and poo poo. We show up to the party and there are like a few people in costume, but mostly a bunch of garbage looking people hanging out. Turns out it was a local meeting for the fetlife group, and the way these assholes decided to invite their friends/partners without telling them it was a weird kink fest was to lie to them about it being a Harry Potter party. You can imagine I immediately regretted my decision to go as Luna Lovegood.

fetlife is great if you want to look at profiles of fat, gross, mentally broken people.

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.
I made a fetlife account once when I thought it would be all cool kinky people tying each other up, but when I did a local area search the first profile was for a fat guy driving nails through his face and that's a level of kink I'm not really prepared for.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Breetai posted:

Why do kinky/poly goons always feel the need to 'out' themselves at every opportunity to defend how cool & good & misunderstood they and their community are?

Like, if you want to suck a toe, then suck a toe, guy, whatever, but casually bringing that poo poo up in a thread dedicated to mocking people's gross dating/sex lives is such a weird thing to do.

Why do vanilla goons have such strong reactions to kink that they misunderstand simple posts? I mean, at what point exactly did "Less molestation backgrounds than is easily believed about this subset of the kink community" turn into "cool and good and misunderstood"

I get that this thread is all about the low effort laughs but deliberate misinterpretation kinda crosses that line of lazy that I start to wonder... if my post went in and your head and came out as your post were you just trying to squick by for a laugh or are you actually stupid enough that your brain jumped to that assumption and you smiled as you posted a comment on the internet that you thought was deliciously on point?

We'll probably never know.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nah you're a weirdo.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TheSpiritFox posted:

Why do vanilla goons have such strong reactions to kink that they misunderstand simple posts? I mean, at what point exactly did "Less molestation backgrounds than is easily believed about this subset of the kink community" turn into "cool and good and misunderstood"

I get that this thread is all about the low effort laughs but deliberate misinterpretation kinda crosses that line of lazy that I start to wonder... if my post went in and your head and came out as your post were you just trying to squick by for a laugh or are you actually stupid enough that your brain jumped to that assumption and you smiled as you posted a comment on the internet that you thought was deliciously on point?

Bad post

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

TheSpiritFox posted:

You have a probation on your rap sheet for loving a 15-year-old when you were 20.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

toggle posted:

The first wasn't a big deal because there was a trained dude strapped to my back who knew what the gently caress he was doing. The 2nd was pretty much as everyone thinks, lots of people you don't really want to gently caress who are usually a bit touched in the head. I want to skydive again, don't wanna do the meeting stuff again. One go around there was enough. Now I just pick up middle aged divorced women on OKC because they're down for about anything anyway.

If you want to really ponder something just remember kink people frequently are a bunch of nerds who went sex as a hobby instead of warhammer, that should paint the picture well enough. And like the LARP thing there is always least one super hot chick there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Breetai posted:

You have a probation on your rap sheet for loving a 15-year-old when you were 20.

I did marry her and have a kid with her (in that order) so unless you want to make a totally valid point about how over a decade ago I was not at all an adult at 20 you've really got no point to make here.

P.S. The rap sheet poo poo did not make the post I was responding to any less stupid fyi

• Locked thread